Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Test E, Tren A, Oral Msten/Tren Log. January-April

2013-02-24_20.55.35.jpg

i get one of these per week so this should last a month or so.
    sugar cheats. sometimes when i get the sugar craving i will snack on something like these. sometimes it is a whole bag sometimes it's just a small bite.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

everything is going pretty well.

test is in full force for sure.

tren is making me pretty fucking aggressive, definitely some internal anger issues. no one on the outside would ever know because i don't react on it but i will tell ya that some thoughts cross my mind that normally don't and little things are getting to me more than they normally would but again not acting on it but the thoughts are there for sure, lol.

body fat was 11.4% today, an average of 3 types of tests.

have not weighed myself since gaining the weight lost from getting sick back. i am going to try and not weigh myself at all until april but i will check body fat every week.

i also check blood pressure and blood sugar every week as well.

i will be getting some blood work done again soon. i get 4 tests per year as they are covered by insurance so i take advantage of that.

any ?'s, i don't always know what to write but i know it's getting views so ask away if you want.

by the way i am watching terminator salvation as i write in my log and i thought it was a pretty good movie but it flopped and was torn apart by critics.
    i will say that christian bale gets on my nerves but i still like nearly every movie he is in, but he's a pretty insecure prick.
    one of the main female characters is pretty hot and weight trains often and is very skilled in martial arts, but her name is hilarious "moon bloodgood"
    Last edited by treed; February 25th, 2013 at 12:26 AM.

also today has been a very shitty day for me as far as my back pain goes.
    most of you guys know how i was injured and how many and how severe they were so they bother me everyday but i have gotten used to it but i still have days when i struggle and today is one of those days. i have been having to use my cane all day to get up and down the stairs, in and out of the car, even just walking around the house, and normally today is a protein prep day and grocery shopping but walking and standing that much was out of the question today.
    hope it goes away by back day and leg day. tomorrow is chest so i may have to use my cane to get around but i wont have a problem pressing, but it does mean no dumbbells.

hope that doesn't come off like i am just trying to complain. but i tell ya man these injuries are a motherfucker sometimes, like to the point i consider living off of disability and oxycontin but i am about 6 years of no meds and i don't really think i could ever not work or workout, lol. i'd go fucking nuts man.

Sorry to hear about your struggles....I know what you mean about going nuts if you couldn't hit the gym...its an addiction...be like asking Willie Nelson to stop smoking pot.

From your peak performance during a cycle to near the end of your cruise how much strength, endurance, mental drive do you lose if any? Or do you just maintain what you have gained during cycle until your next and what is your overall goal as far as lifting?

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Sorry to hear about your struggles....I know what you mean about going nuts if you couldn't hit the gym...its an addiction...be like asking Willie Nelson to stop smoking pot.

From your peak performance during a cycle to near the end of your cruise how much strength, endurance, mental drive do you lose if any? Or do you just maintain what you have gained during cycle until your next and what is your overall goal as far as lifting?
    thanks man.
    i feel much better today for sure. no cane and walking is not too bad today so i should be fine by evening and i will train chest.

strength:
    i keep about 85% of my strength while cursing. a lot of time i can still press the same weight but for not for the same reps.

endurance:
    cardiovascular endurance while on tren is ridiculous, i get out of breath doing pretty much anything. i can load the dishwasher and be huff and puffin by the time i finished as though i ran sprints.
    while cruising i typically lose a few reps on my working sets.
    i can actually rep lighter weight more while cruising than i can while on because i dont get as pumped as fast. the pumps while on come so fast and are so crazy.

mental drive:
    that's a hard one to answer man. i guess overall i do lose a little drive while cruising but at the same time i am usually really driven and focused because i know that next blast is just right around the corner.
    i would say overall the first 10-15 days back on is the hardest because most everything is not in full effect yet but i have been pinning and popping pills etc... but i still am not quite feeling it yet and those times are probably the worst but i still have a pretty good drive at that point as well.
    mental thing is not something i have much of an issue with.

goals:
    overall goals are to grow bigger and better each year.
    i plan to compete on a local level once to see if i like it or not and reassess from there. i plan to compete 2015 and my offseason weight should be around 250.
    personally i don't do this to show it that's for sure. i stay covered most all year, even in the summers when it's 95-100 degrees i will still wear sweats and hoodies, i am more comfortable covered up. and regarding the tempature, i have found that i can wear t's and pants, shorts and t's, no shirt with shorts, etc... and i still sweat the same as wearing a hoodie and sweats. now i don't go to the damn pool wearing sweats but if i go out eating, shopping, hanging out etc.. that's what i will wear.
    i just want to stay lean, vascular, and get bigger and bigger.

Our goals and mindset towards showing off are about the same...I would like to compete one day as well but i need to get other things straight in my life first.

Our goals and mindset towards showing off are about the same...I would like to compete one day as well but i need to get other things straight in my life first.
    judging by what i have seen, i think i could do well at a local shows now. but i want to gain size and prep as though it was a much larger and more competitive show so that i will know what i would look like and if i enjoyed it enough to get into competing for real.

ha I have no desire besides local show...I personally dont have the genetics to do any good in larger shows...my bone structure it all wrong haha large joints and big hips...even when I was really lean I am talking 180 pounds at 6'4'' I still could not wear anything smaller than a 32

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    thanks man.
    i feel much better today for sure. no cane and walking is not too bad today so i should be fine by evening and i will train chest.

strength:
    i keep about 85% of my strength while cursing. a lot of time i can still press the same weight but for not for the same reps.

endurance:
    cardiovascular endurance while on tren is ridiculous, i get out of breath doing pretty much anything. i can load the dishwasher and be huff and puffin by the time i finished as though i ran sprints.
    while cruising i typically lose a few reps on my working sets.
    i can actually rep lighter weight more while cruising than i can while on because i dont get as pumped as fast. the pumps while on come so fast and are so crazy.

mental drive:
    that's a hard one to answer man. i guess overall i do lose a little drive while cruising but at the same time i am usually really driven and focused because i know that next blast is just right around the corner.
    i would say overall the first 10-15 days back on is the hardest because most everything is not in full effect yet but i have been pinning and popping pills etc... but i still am not quite feeling it yet and those times are probably the worst but i still have a pretty good drive at that point as well.
    mental thing is not something i have much of an issue with.

goals:
    overall goals are to grow bigger and better each year.
    i plan to compete on a local level once to see if i like it or not and reassess from there. i plan to compete 2015 and my offseason weight should be around 250.
    personally i don't do this to show it that's for sure. i stay covered most all year, even in the summers when it's 95-100 degrees i will still wear sweats and hoodies, i am more comfortable covered up. and regarding the tempature, i have found that i can wear t's and pants, shorts and t's, no shirt with shorts, etc... and i still sweat the same as wearing a hoodie and sweats. now i don't go to the damn pool wearing sweats but if i go out eating, shopping, hanging out etc.. that's what i will wear.
    i just want to stay lean, vascular, and get bigger and bigger.
    ^^^^ Pretty much sums it up for me too. IDK why, but I just want to be 250 and shredded . . .

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    ^^^^ Pretty much sums it up for me too. IDK why, but I just want to be 250 and shredded . . .
    Ha i know that feel but I would be happy with 220 lbs and being completely ripped up

Ha i know that feel but I would be happy with 220 lbs and being completely ripped up
    lol, you know i said that about 200lbs, then it became 225lbs, now it is 250lbs, and i am sure it will change again.

I always thought it is okay to be happy but never satisfied

I am planning on getting shredded this summer, and am keeping my fingers crossed that I stay above 220#. But I won't know until I get there. If I stay above 200# and get shredded I'll be psyched!

200 mgs of ace every other day? Shit if I do 100mgs every other day I notice my hormones are all over the place. Did you mean 200mgs of tren enanthanate?
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    200 mgs of ace every other day? Shit if I do 100mgs every other day I notice my hormones are all over the place. Did you mean 200mgs of tren enanthanate?

I am sure he means ace....I am going to run that dose for my next blast...well build up to it...going to start at 150 then at the end bump up to 200....Ran 100 first time around and it was fun with no noticeable side effects

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    yeah it's tren ace.
    i don't have many problems with it but i am more aggressive for sure but i feel great and no sides really. well no negative sides i have an increase in strength, focus, aggression.
    if i were to miss a pin or two i have some problems, i have done that once or twice when i was on the road longer than originally planned and i felt pretty shitty.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast