Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Test E, Tren A, Oral Msten/Tren Log. January-April

^ That's really what I need to start doing. What do you do for flavor?
    PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PanterA View Post
    ^ That's really what I need to start doing. What do you do for flavor?
    just depends.
    some times i use several products from different companies that are already flavored and in that case i use the same flavors and mix them, so if i use 3 different products i make sure they are all the same flavor.

if i use unflavored products then i will use gatorade powder or i will mix them with crystal light or sugar free koolaid.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

one of the best tasting bcaa products I have ever had is Scivations Green Apple Explosion Xtend.....Core's ABC is good to has other extra goodies

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    just depends.
    some times i use several products from different companies that are already flavored and in that case i use the same flavors and mix them, so if i use 3 different products i make sure they are all the same flavor.

if i use unflavored products then i will use gatorade powder or i will mix them with crystal light or sugar free koolaid.
    I mix plain bcaa's with my diet pink lemonade and it's delish and cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    one of the best tasting bcaa products I have ever had is Scivations Green Apple Explosion Xtend.....Core's ABC is good to has other extra goodies
    yeah scivations stuff taste pretty good.

legs tonight!

-sweating like crazy is back like before. it's more sporadic but it's definitely back.
    -training has been good but not great.
    -diet has been great.
    -mental has been ok. just a little up and down, tired and energetic, just not as steady as normal.
    -body fat has been staying steady.

2013-03-11_18.49.06.jpg
    -just to give you guys an idea of how i prep etc...these are tomorrows meals that will travel with me during the day. before i leave in the morning i will have a shake with some nuts and a banana then i will shower and pack for the day and about 1.5 hours after the shake i will have 4 whole eggs, 6-8 whites and 1-2 cups of oatmeal.
    -protein: 12oz of steak, 1.5lbs of chicken, and one can chicken 55g protein.
    -carbs: 2 cups of rice, 1 can of black beans, 2 sweet potatoes.
    -seasoning/prep:
    can chicken: i mix this with 1/2 can of black beans, 1/2 can of rotel tomatoes/green chillies, green and red bell peppers, and one cup of rice.
    chicken breast: 12 oz will be mixed with same as listed above. 12 oz will be mixed with some whole grain pasta and ff italian dressing.
    steak: 12oz with 2 sweet potatoes sliced and baked.

2013-03-11_19.08.18.jpg

steak and potatoes cut and ready for cooking.

2013-03-11_19.08.44.jpg

green and red bell peppers, green chillies, rotel tomatoes, black beans.

2013-03-11_19.28.51.jpg

packed

was crazy hot and had multiple things cooking so i stopped taking pictures.

also i go to the grocery store 1-2 times a week. here's an example of what i got today:

steak
    4lbs salmon
    5lbs chicken breast
    2lbs chicken tenderloins
    36 eggs
    2 cans of chicken
    10 cups of rice
    4 sweet potatoes
    4 bananas
    1 large bag of spinach
    walnuts and pecans
    dried cranberries
    oatmeal
    1 box of cereal
    GreekYogurt.jpgrenos this is for you man. lol, i love me cereal. saw this one for the first time today and had to get it. the semi healthy are usually my favorites more so than the real sugary kids cereals. those are pretty good too sometimes.

i think that's about all i can remember.

Nice...the grocery store where I work got that in a couple weeks ago and I stare at the box every time I walk down the isle....let us know how good it tastes....will pick a box up.

Other food looks delicious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by renos View Post
    Nice...the grocery store where I work got that in a couple weeks ago and I stare at the box every time I walk down the isle....let us know how good it tastes....will pick a box up.

Other food looks delicious as well.
    not bad. not too sweet, not too bland. needs a little something, but it's pretty good.

Everything still on track bud?

I am in the last 6 weeks of my bulk and am very happy with my progress: 25 lbs of weight gained since January 1, and I can still see the veins in my forearms and upper chest, nearly as good as when I was at my leanest around X-mas! I have definitely gained some fat in my midsection, but not a whole lot (I had maybe a 2% bf increase total). I can't wait to diet down and see the results.

Your food sure looks good. For me it is eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, then chicken and rice, 4x per day, and one delicious evening meal made by my chef/partner.

Quote Originally Posted by woodswise View Post
    Everything still on track bud?

I am in the last 6 weeks of my bulk and am very happy with my progress: 25 lbs of weight gained since January 1, and I can still see the veins in my forearms and upper chest, nearly as good as when I was at my leanest around X-mas! I have definitely gained some fat in my midsection, but not a whole lot (I had maybe a 2% bf increase total). I can't wait to diet down and see the results.

Your food sure looks good. For me it is eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, then chicken and rice, 4x per day, and one delicious evening meal made by my chef/partner.
    damn man 25lbs is nuts. it takes me 2 years to gain that much. i gain about 12-16lbs per year but i stay at the same body fat. by the time i compete in 2 years i should be around 255-265 at 5'11 and around 10-13% maybe lower.

everything is pretty good. don't know whats up this time around but i am a little out of it mentally and i am pretty lethargic. nothing has changed but i am a little more tired and lazy than normal. i am still getting everything in and done but i am not as motivated as normal to get it done. normally i love prepping, planning etc... and i like staying organized and clean house etc... but i feel real lazy lately, i don't feel like doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, nothing really. i think part of it is the weather, i know it should not affect me but it surely does. it has been cold and rainy for about a month now and that's how long i have been lazy. today and yesterday it is 72-75 degrees and sunny and i feel normal again. i need my sunshine to survive man

2013-03-17_19.48.40.jpg

something i use from time to time. it is a 0-30 calorie seasoning that is easy to use and tastes good. basically it's shake and bake. i think it is $1 for the box which comes with 2 bags and 2 bags of seasoning. it's low sodium too. one box will season about 1.5-2lbs of chicken tenderloins. i only use tenderloins when i use this, just works better and is easier.

2013-03-17_19.48.20.jpg

pre cooked. tip: i bake the chicken 10 mins at 400degrees on the bottom rack then i flip the chicken and bake 10 more mins on the bottom rack. then i place the oven on hi broil and put the chicken on the top rack and crisp it. the broiling part is very touchy, you can not walk away from it. the difference between just right and burnt is about 20 seconds.

2013-03-17_20.00.01.jpg

this was a cheat meal. i bought general tso's chicken from the grocery deli, 10oz for $3.75, then i steamed 85g of carbs from white rice at home (40 cents). much cheaper and better than take out. they use chopped tenderloin no rib meat or fats and pan fry with peanut oil. rice was steamed nothing else.
    salad is spinach, croutons, pecans, dried cranberries, sliced carrots, and bacon pieces with balsamic vin.

-feeling much better since it has warmed up.
    -tren ace confusion? this time around i am using more than i have before and some shit just doesn't make sense.
    1. i am sleeping more than i have in 6 years. no shit.
    2. i sweat like crazy most of the day and my skin is very red, like i am sunburned. but when training i do not sweat much at all. half as much as i do throughout the day and no where near as much as i have in the past. i also don't sweat much at night when sleeping but i sweat like crazy when sitting still, driving, and eating. any thoughts on this?
    3. strength is much better with the higher dose of tren but endurance is greatly reduced.
    4. stims are almost non effective regardless of dose but beta-alanine makes me tingle/itch like crazy and i have used it for years and has rarely done this to me.
    5. post workout- i crash hard, like nodding off driving, sitting on the couch etc.. it's like i am on xanax for about 45 mins post workout, after that i feel like i could lift a car and run a marathon.
    6. dreams are crazy and abnormal.

the above are things that are different this time around with tren.

ok after posting that i just thought about the fact that i am also taking .25mg of anastrozole 3 times per week and that probably has a lot to do with it.
    i will ponder this for a while.......

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast