Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Test E, Tren A, Oral Msten/Tren Log. January-April

thanks everyone.
    i will begin posting again soon and keep everyone updated. it's weird but i am not really scared and i believe that i can beat this.
    after making it through everything that i have already been through i am pretty optimistic actually, when i was wounded in iraq the last time i was told that i should have died and i didn't and i was told i would never walk again but after 7 months i was in a wheelchair and 3 months after that i walked again for the first time and i literally walked out of walter reed hospital and began bodybuilding and never looked back.
    i will do the same now.
    The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten

my doctors actually told me "off the record" that i should begin using test again as it would help in the fight.
    they did advise me not to use any other anabolics, especially orals but that test would be good for me but that they could not and would not go on the record advising that.
    i have been 100% honest with them about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by treed View Post
    updates not good.
    over 50lb weight loss, diagnosed with a terminal form of lymphatic cancer.
    no joke.
    but was confirmed that it was nothing i caused by taking anything or diet etc...

will be around more often soon, surgery this week and then more chemo.

wow! Shit man that man... Not to sound like a parot but our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by USEALITTLE View Post
    wow! Shit man that man... Not to sound like a parot but our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    a parrot, lol.

thank you.

i can't wait to get back on some test and train again. the mental part of doing so will help tremendously.

and to clarify what the doctor told me about taking test again, she made it clear over and over again that she was only recommending that i take trt levels and only enough to maintain my t-levels at around 900-1000.

surgery and treatment tomorrow.
    going to start dieting again this week, pretty excited about it. will begin test at 300mg per week starting dec 1st.

was looking through a folder on my computer today for a picture of something and saw photos of myself over the past couple of years and as recent as july and it definitely was a sad moment and a reality check to see how much weight i have lost and how much healthier i looked then compared to now.
    it's crazy how fast the cancer took over and how strong it is.
    another reality check is how big my clothes are on me now, just a couple of months ago an xl shirt was tight, very tight; and i typically wore 2 or 3 xl. but now even a large t-shirt is not tight. i don't even like being in pictures anymore because of how i look.
    and that was my emo moment.

^^^

Don't you fuckin go feeling sorry for yourself bro. You're gonna beat the shit out of this thing. Keep your head up and your eye on the ball and we'll see you on the other side of tomorrow. Update us as soon as you can on how you're doing and feeling. Prayers - peace

Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    ^^^

Don't you fuckin go feeling sorry for yourself bro. You're gonna beat the shit out of this thing. Keep your head up and your eye on the ball and we'll see you on the other side of tomorrow. Update us as soon as you can on how you're doing and feeling. Prayers - peace
    thanks man, not sure if was really feeling sorry for myself as much as i finally came to realization of how much weight and size i have lost.
    my way of dealing with shit is to not worry or acknowledge until it is time to. that is often misunderstood by most as me completely ignoring things but it's not that way at all, what i do is not share with most, not talk about the situation over and over, and not worry myself about it. but at the same time i do not ignore it or do what i need to do to fix the problem.

so like in this situation i go to my appointments, i follow orders, etc...
    when i needed to tell everyone i did it all in one day and asked everyone not to follow up as i would let everyone know along the way.
    i avoid looking at myself in the mirror, weighing myself, going to the gym, dieting, pretty much everything associated with weight loss. that is until i get through the first part of the battle and then i will tackle that issue. but today when i saw the pics, myself in the mirror, my weight, etc... it all came crashing down and finally grasped how bad it really is.
    but i have dealt with this before, when i WALKED out of walter reed hospital i was 130lbs and i managed to gain over 100lbs since 2005-06 (most of it natural) while actually reducing my body fat percentage. and during those years and up to today i fight a battle with pain that most can't fathom all without pain meds and while bodybuilding.
    any way blah, blah, blah, i don't feel sorry for myself but i am sad that once again i will have to start from scratch and that life has once again pooped all over me, lol.

Rooting for you, big dog!!! Let us know how you're doing when you can.

surgery went well.
    feeling better overall but that means nothing really in this fight.

i have faith that i will in the least have an amazing next 5 years

If you don't mind me asking, did you have anything wrong with you before you found out you had cancer?? Sickness? Or did you have a routine check up and they found something wrong? I'm not trying to pry, just curious.

I hope everything is going well, buddy. You're in my thoughts.

Keep up the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by cmc191 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, did you have anything wrong with you before you found out you had cancer?? Sickness? Or did you have a routine check up and they found something wrong? I'm not trying to pry, just curious.
    everything happened quickly, around 60 days or so:

easily exhausted
    extreme lethargy
    nausea
    fever
    50+ lb weight loss
    noticed lumps
    loss of appetite
    general daily feeling of having the flu

had blood work done about 2 weeks prior to all of those symptoms, everything was great.
    after 30 days of symptoms had blood work and it was pretty bad in a lot of areas. worse parts being platelet and blood cell count.
    showed doctors the lumps and they immediately said it was high probability of lymphoma.
    surgeries and treatments began soon after.

good news at the hospital today.
    no need for details but:
    14lb weight gain in 11 days,
    platelet count tripled,
    infections gone,
    no fever in 11 days,
    no vomiting in 11 days.

no way to explain my excitement
    it took me almost a year to walk again after being hit in iraq and this is so different because before i could fight to overcome in this case it's out of my control and so far i am killing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-12-12_14.06.54.jpg

breakfast:
    6 eggs with ff cheddar and jalapenos (44g protein)
    1 banana (20g carbs)
    1 blueberry bagel (only 1g of fat/8g of protein/6g of sugar/45 total carbs)

2013-12-10_23.38.27.jpg

some cheats for the week.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast