Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Update March 2013 from Venice, California. Jay asks a question.

Default Jay Cutler Update March 2013 from Venice, California. Jay asks a question.

Four time Mr Olympia Jay Cutler gives us an update on his progress en route to the Mr Olympia 2013 bodybuilding contest coming up this September. Cutler gives us some of his thoughts on last weekend's Arnold Classic and also asks a question.

Good video. It's better to listen to these guys speak from the top of their head than to listen to them answer questions.

Banned

I see the fire in his eyes...As quoted from Mick to Rocky!

Some really moving comments from Jay near the end there. It's nice to hear him talk of Hide in that way.

Those sunglasses gotta go, though.

Pro-Primal

Jay won me over by only competing against himself. Jay takes both victory and 2nd place with sincere humility and this confidence in himself is what sets him apart from other athletes. Every video of Jay makes me cheer him on even more. I hope both Jay and Phil (and Cedric) show up in awesome shape in Vegas and the show is a true nail biter.

I so wish Phil would do videos like this.. maybe he does need a Mad Max of his own? Because I feel that videos like this, Max filming in the gym, and Jay's video series leading up to the Olympia with Swollen monkey some years back.. all of that made him stand out from the crowd to me, and that's why he's the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time to me personally. Sure, Ronnie may have had an edge on stage.. but as a fan, I appreciate Jay a lot more - and I'm gonna miss the hell out of him when he's gone unless more bodybuilders start to embrace publicity and fan interaction more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jishuku View Post
    I so wish Phil would do videos like this.. maybe he does need a Mad Max of his own? Because I feel that videos like this, Max filming in the gym, and Jay's video series leading up to the Olympia with Swollen monkey some years back.. all of that made him stand out from the crowd to me, and that's why he's the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time to me personally. Sure, Ronnie may have had an edge on stage.. but as a fan, I appreciate Jay a lot more - and I'm gonna miss the hell out of him when he's gone unless more bodybuilders start to embrace publicity and fan interaction more.
    Everyone Pro need a MadMax! LOL!
    Seriously though, Jay understood a long time ago that in order to become the most popular Pro on the planet, he had to let people be a part of his life, not just see him on stage compete or train in the gym but to let them see him in some of the most ordinary situations, what he does everyday. To most people who will never get to meet him in person, that stuff is fascinating. That's what we ve been doing pretty much since 2003 and the results speak for themselves and even though some people feel it's too much at times, the majority of the fans appreciate this window to his life they would never get to see otherwise.

Barbarian

Great video Max! Jay finally telling like it is!

Hey Dave....so I heard the question and heard his answer and I just wanna say I'm far from a "hater" lol I respect Jay for what he's achieved ​and think his late 90's look was awesome, 2001 and of course 2009. The comment I made had more to do with bb'ing writers who pointed out that NO ONE had ever lost the Mr.O title and come back to win it except Jay so he made history and also had the lightning strike hahaha so I was just saying is that really possible twice? to make history twice and win the title back AGAIN? to have the liightning strike AGAIN? we will see. I am routing for him as I grew up watching the ROCKY movies and love a great comeback.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    Hey Dave....so I heard the question and heard his answer and I just wanna say I'm far from a "hater" lol I respect Jay for what he's achieved ​and think his late 90's look was awesome, 2001 and of course 2009. The comment I made had more to do with bb'ing writers who pointed out that NO ONE had ever lost the Mr.O title and come back to win it except Jay so he made history and also had the lightning strike hahaha so I was just saying is that really possible twice? to make history twice and win the title back AGAIN? to have the liightning strike AGAIN? we will see. I am routing for him as I grew up watching the ROCKY movies and love a great comeback.
    LOL Same here dude, LOVE Stallone and Rocky, that's why I started training in the 1st place. Do you know that Stallone is a HUGE Jay fan as well? One year after he won the Arnold and was about to go eat at Morton's Downtown Columbus, a big Limo was parked out front and a guy came out of it asking Jay to please get in, that someone wanted to meet him, Jay obliged and inside was Stallone. He just wanted to congratulate Jay and tell him how big of a fan he was. HOW COOL IS THAT?
    To go back to the main point, I know and Jay knows what the writers have been saying. Jay was never supposed to beat Coleman "The Invincible" but he did, he was never supposed to win the title back after losing it, as it never had been done before but he did and in my mind and more importantly in JAY'S mind, HE WILL! That's what the guy does, accomplish the impossible! He's done it for years and he will do it again, you just watch!

Dedicated Noob

Jay speaking the truth, let the haters hate!

The man looks so focused cant see anyone beating him. Jay for 5

Barbarian

another great video dave,so true do we ever see successful haters no as there wasting there time been negative and are bitter under acheivers
    its so funny how they always point out jays travel schedule or age and seem to forget the others as dave says it comes down to pure jealousy.
    fibo is going to rock this year cant wait to see jay again....

nobody's gonna have more mass than jay, if he gets the waist tight and his back right he just need conditioning
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Dedicated Noob

A two day split Jay ain't fucking around this year but then again that's always been Jays mentality 100% or nothing

Great vid Dave.

Sometimes when I go see him at his house he just starts rambling on like this. I love it and feel very privileged.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

He seems very fired up, it will be interesting

That video is fucking awesome. Motivational as hell and great to hear Jay be so confident. Listening to this video almost reminds me of one of the Rocky movies where he comes out of retirement and goes and trains in Russia haha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast