Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Heath Classic - Finals with LIVE RESULTS ADDED!

Default Phil Heath Classic - Finals with LIVE RESULTS ADDED!

I'll be heading down there Friday...should be a good show
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

We've got Shawn Ray there as emcee. We'll also have photos and videos. Should be a great show!

Barbarian

cant wait!

Looking forward to a great show!

With Promoters, Lee Thompson & Phil Hearh!

"Coming this Saturday, March 16th to Houston, Texas the 1st Annual NPC Phil Heath Classic Open to all competitors around the country- Featuring all divisions :bikini, bb, physique, fig and fitness with both teen and masters divisions available!
    VIP packages available to watch the show with "The Gift" as well as assigned seating tickets.

Ticket Information available at: www.thompsonmusclecontest.com or follow us on twitter @npctexas for more contest details!"

Strength & Honor!

Shawn you're looking wide next to Phil lol!
    ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Wonder why a Denver native Phil is having the show down here in Houston? Lucky for us! Too bad I found out too late, all the front sections are sold out! Amazing venue too, right in downtown where I've seen a lot of great musical acts

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by smoforest View Post
    Wonder why a Denver native Phil is having the show down here in Houston? Lucky for us! Too bad I found out too late, all the front sections are sold out! Amazing venue too, right in downtown where I've seen a lot of great musical acts
    I bet it's because there's a lot of competitors and I think Lee Thompson is helping him out (who lives in Texas)

I've wondered the same thing. As I frequent the shows in Colorado and I have yet to see Phil at one since winning the Olympia. Before, he would be at almost all the NPC shows in Colorado. It's odd he seems to do nothing in Colorado anymore...

Texas is probably a better location....we have Ronnies show, Branchs show, Dorians show and now Phil...we have hundreds of competitiors in our big shows and the crowd is always PACKED
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Texas shows draw bigger audiences. We'll have guys in front of the Ronnie Coleman Classic outside tailgating. If you want a seat or a parking spot, you best get there early. There will be thousands in the audience.

As far as Phil not showing up at shows in Colorado, I wonder if it has to do with his busy schedule? Like Steve Kuclo comes to any Texas show he can, unless he's guest posing. So, that knocks him out of a lot of Texas shows.

Are they really tailgating??? Thats badass! lol. We will be there getting all the good footage. Inaugural event and no better venue location than the center of Houston!
    Last edited by Del Toro; March 11th, 2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: spell check
    Dream big and work hard!

Phil said on his twitter that he hopes to have this show in Colorado soon.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Texas shows draw bigger audiences. We'll have guys in front of the Ronnie Coleman Classic outside tailgating. If you want a seat or a parking spot, you best get there early. There will be thousands in the audience.

As far as Phil not showing up at shows in Colorado, I wonder if it has to do with his busy schedule? Like Steve Kuclo comes to any Texas show he can, unless he's guest posing. So, that knocks him out of a lot of Texas shows.
    It's a great time to live in Texas! Good to see more and more gyms open in Houston too. We used to be the fattest city in the country LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    Are they really tailgating??? Thats badass! lol. We will be there getting all the good footage. Inaugural event and no better venue location than the center of Houston!
    We missed it last year at the Ronnie because we didn't have to go outside to go from hotel to venue. Evidently, there were several outside doing this to not lose their parking spot between prejudging and finals.

It's a great time to live in Texas! Good to see more and more gyms open in Houston too. We used to be the fattest city in the country LOL
    And we've got tons of video shoots planned throughout the year in Houston!

Well no better place to tailgate than the Bayou center in Downtown. lol. not to mention picture-esque. I wonder how many competitors contracted photographers to do a shoot downtown.
    Dream big and work hard!

Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast