Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dennis Aldridge Evolution (video)

Spotter

Default Dennis Aldridge Evolution (video)

While preparing for the Border States last year I decided to do a video rather than a photo shoot. A friend of mine owns a production company and offered to put something together. I told him a little about my history and why bodybuilding was such a passion for me and then handed over complete control of the content to him to create something that turned out be something I'll value more than just a few photo's.

We shot the gym portion of the video a month out from my show and then did the interviews afterwards. I hope you all enjoy it as I'm pretty damn proud of where I was at that point in time. I can't wait to improve in 2013 and do the next chapter.

Little Guy

While preparing for the Border States last year I decided to do a video rather than a photo shoot. The former Butler Tanner and Dennis Sales Director James Gascoigne Our management systems need to continuously evolve to react to customer. The term power forward has faced quite the evolution from the early days. The Celtics had Kevin McHale and Dennis Johnson. This evolution has prompted significant change in the veterinary profession serving this industry.

substance abuse texas