Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: According to the Stats, Dorian Yates Is The All Time #1 Bodybuilder! By Peter McGough

Default According to the Stats, Dorian Yates Is The All Time #1 Bodybuilder! By Peter McGough

Dorian Yates: The All Time #1 Bodybuilder

Thatís what the stats say

That is fucking sick 15 wins out of 17 shows thats insane.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

lol nice, what about Arnold?

Pro-Primal

I tip my hat to the bodybuilders willing to push harder and risk more by competing more often.

Thats a ridiculous ratio and very impressive....but Coleman at his best still kills Dorian at his best. The numbers don't lie but they also don't always tell who has the best physique out of that list.

Just when we thought we had it all figured out, Peter delivers the "Winning Percentage Theory".......So here's the question:
    Is Dorian the BEST because he LOST the LEAST?
    Or is Ronnie the BEST because he WON the MOST?

I'm not smart enough to figure it out......this sounds like a job for Ron Harris!!!

Ronnie is the best because he's the fucking best, period...

Or, consider only the first 17 competitons for each man (to even it with Dorian).

Did any of the other men start a 15 contest winning streak with their third contest?

iWarrior

I respect the hell out of Dorian for the man he is and what he's accomplished. Dude had injuries and still made it through. I've read his books and it must of been rough in his childhood days growing up and getting involved in gangs etc. I think having the least amount of losses IMO makes him the best.

Kevin, Shawn and Flex should have won Mr. Olympia title... that's my opinion about this article
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Mr.Olympia title counts as primary stats IMO it is toss up bet.Arnold and Ronnie ,do you care how many games for instance Giants won or lost ,or how many divisional titles they won ??NO what matters is how many Superbowls they've got.What is it going to be next time?winner who had at certain show 24 guys and other only 19 is better??

ARNOLD....

19/22 contests won, could've been 15+ Mr O if he really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Ronnie is the best because he's the fucking best, period...
    Dorian is only two years older than Ronnie and both got into bodybuilding at the same time. While Dorian was busy winning Ronnie was scraping for a top ten. Therefore Dorian is clearly the best. What happened after he retired is irrelevant. I'm tired of people dick eating Ronnie and saying to the Yates follows that the two were never competed against each other at their best. Is it Dorian's fault the Ronnie couldn't achieve the same size and conditioning at the same rate of growth?

Dorian was already winning contests and placing second at the O while Ron just turned pro lol...you have no clue go on..

Kevin Levrone and Flex Wheeler were the all time best
    Last edited by davidcua; March 15th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiliani View Post
    Dorian is only two years older than Ronnie and both got into bodybuilding at the same time. While Dorian was busy winning Ronnie was scraping for a top ten. Therefore Dorian is clearly the best. What happened after he retired is irrelevant. I'm tired of people dick eating Ronnie and saying to the Yates follows that the two were never competed against each other at their best. Is it Dorian's fault the Ronnie couldn't achieve the same size and conditioning at the same rate of growth?
    lol wut?

Quote Originally Posted by gemiliani View Post
    Dorian that you?
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast