Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Phil Heath Seminar at the 2013 Phil Heath Classic Part Three: Training, Nutrition & Prep Advice

Default Phil Heath Seminar at the 2013 Phil Heath Classic Part Three: Training, Nutrition & Prep Advice

Banned

Gonna be a good O!
    Last edited by Poker Face Ace; March 19th, 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Spotter

Well, would MD mind subtitling this In English please. Seriously. I'd like to know what he's saying but the reverb Is preventing that. Avoiding this would simply take a cable connection to the audio out on the mixing board of the PA or house audio system.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    Well, would MD mind subtitling this In English please. Seriously. I'd like to know what he's saying but the reverb Is preventing that. Avoiding this would simply take a cable connection to the audio out on the mixing board of the PA or house audio system.
    I couldnt understand any of it

The in house audio was messed up, whoever was in charge of the soundboard fraked up Phil's microphone, I could only watch about 10 min of it then I had to stop.

iWarrior

Is Phil "MAXED OUT"? Seriously, some years ago I said this and look what happened, dude made me eat my words. So with that said, I'm sure he can gain more muscle but at what expense? Last year, he was bigger but didnt have the quality IMO he had the year before. If anything, come in using what's best to his advantage which is coming in sharp!