Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Desert Classic After Party Highlight Video

Default Jay Cutler Desert Classic After Party Highlight Video

getting the vibe jay feels kinda awk or hes just gona get pretty slack jawed

Is Jay still married? Havent seen or heard anything of his wife. And he has been road tripping for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Unreal and cool! I noted that Bourlet filmed more of the women than Jay though, at this particular event I think that was a good thing, Lol.

Well ya Per!

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    Is Jay still married? Havent seen or heard anything of his wife. And he has been road tripping for a few months.

That^

Jay , where's the wife , the one that helped u soooo much in ur journey of becoming Mr. O ?

Jay got to return to your old self , the one that was focused and beat Ronnie Coleman , maybe we as fans dont know shit about ur personality but this year is important , gotta win it ! You need to be 275 pounds on stage like u used to be , huge and ripped , not playing Dexter Jackson game , littleand aesthetics and ripped , u dont have that shit ur a monsta , fuck that ! This year u should shock the world , if not Phil will win it easily cause of the politics and cause he is Mr. O now .

Jay, time to let your fans know about Kerry. Your fans are worried about you and want that 5th Mr. Olympia. You would not be the first man with marital troubles. You sold yourself to the fans as a husband and wife team.
    Signed
    Jay Cutler Fan

Quote Originally Posted by doswald View Post
    Jay, time to let your fans know about Kerry. Your fans are worried about you and want that 5th Mr. Olympia. You would not be the first man with marital troubles. You sold yourself to the fans as a husband and wife team.
    Signed
    Jay Cutler Fan
    I see your online Dave whats the story with Jays wife????????????

He thinks it would be bad for his image to let people know his marriage didn't workout?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Scary to see how many of you give a fuck about another man's private life. Eeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Taunt View Post
    Scary to see how many of you give a fuck about another man's private life. Eeesh
    Why are we being shown a video of another man looking at strippers? shouldn't that also be part of his private life?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Why are we being shown a video of another man looking at strippers? shouldn't that also be part of his private life?
    why am I having to look at your avatar? shouldn't that be killed with fire?
    the hope still lives and the dream will never die

They are not strippers. They were dancers. Kept their clothes, (what they had) on.

I think Jay will chill on the appearances a bit and focus with plenty of time before the Olympia. He kinda knows whats he is doing by now, i would say.
    Dream big and work hard!

He marketed himself to his fans and profited from his family, marriage, dogs. That's why people are interested. Kerry and the dogs were part of the story and package.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast