Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ed Nunn, Brandon Curry, Fred Smalls & Hide Interviews at the Athlete's Meeting

  1. #1

    Default Ed Nunn, Brandon Curry, Fred Smalls & Hide Interviews at the Athlete's Meeting


  2. #2
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,766
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Curry looks really small
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  3. #3

    Default

    lol @ no one caring whether or not Cedric competes cause their odds of winning just increased.

  4. #4
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,625
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Adam View Post
    lol @ no one caring whether or not Cedric competes cause their odds of winning just increased.
    That's what I would've been thinking too

  5. #5

    Default

    WOW after watching this i can really see and understand why people dont like Shawn Ray, hes like that little kid in the school yard running round telling on everyone what a dick seems pretty petty to me!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roy1979 View Post
    WOW after watching this i can really see and understand why people dont like Shawn Ray, hes like that little kid in the school yard running round telling on everyone what a dick seems pretty petty to me!!
    agree

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    my avi
    Posts
    13,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ok Shawn we fucken get he was late, fuck...

  8. #8

    Default

    this is not the second he's late. this is actually the first time.
    give the man a brake considering the situation... there's a bigger picture here.

    -------
    and for the love of god this man is in the army I'm sure he can teach all of this guys a lesson in discipline.

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    my avi
    Posts
    13,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    this is not the second he's late. this is actually the first time.
    give the man a brake considering the situation... there's a bigger picture here.

    -------
    and for the love of god this man is in the army I'm sure he can teach all of this guys a lesson in discipline.
    Your last sentence= \thread

  10. #10
    Barbarian fiber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    When you hear the other bodybuilders say "I know he was late but we all made it!" that means good im glad Cedric isnt competing i want his money! Cause they probably know they couldn't beat him. Who cares if you all made it, lol!!!

  11. #11
    Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    my avi
    Posts
    13,231
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I would be also laughing at their asses if he got attacked and "got rid" of his organs or something, they would all be biting their lips lol

  12. #12
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    this is not the second he's late. this is actually the first time.
    give the man a brake considering the situation... there's a bigger picture here.

    -------
    and for the love of god this man is in the army I'm sure he can teach all of this guys a lesson in discipline.
    If he could teach anyone in discipline he would have been there in time like all the other non army guys did!

  13. #13
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiber View Post
    When you hear the other bodybuilders say "I know he was late but we all made it!" that means good im glad Cedric isnt competing i want his money! Cause they probably know they couldn't beat him. Who cares if you all made it, lol!!!
    Who cares about ced if he cant do simple things like getting the athletes bus...

  14. #14
    Juggernaut modredtrenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    proud german
    Posts
    9,561
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roy1979 View Post
    WOW after watching this i can really see and understand why people dont like Shawn Ray, hes like that little kid in the school yard running round telling on everyone what a dick seems pretty petty to me!!
    Shawn always called things by name if you cant face reality like shawn does stay at home!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •