Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 194

Thread: Pittsburgh Pro Play-by-Play with Adina & Jennifer Dawn! Guest Posing Photos added!!!!

  1. #154
    Iron Addict diggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    2,266

    Default



    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2



  2. #155
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGirl View Post
    See you at the next one!!
    Thank you for following
    Quote Originally Posted by NateIron8 View Post
    Great job Jennifer!
    DITTO!

    Great job!

  3. #156
    Chief Digital Officer Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    MD.com
    Posts
    16,144
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Same goes for you Adina! You just didn't sign off yet so there wasn't a rush to tell you lol

  4. #157
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NateIron8 View Post
    Same goes for you Adina! You just didn't sign off yet so there wasn't a rush to tell you lol
    she dont need to sign off to be told great job but seriously GRRRRREAT JOB ADINA!!! 24/7

  5. #158
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    THEY are so inconsistant with physique. I had Sadik first followed by Mike A.

  6. #159
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,881

    Default

    Thanks for the shout outs! Beni, you're almost right on the 24/7 thing...I'm packing to head to Boston for Jay's show in a few hours!

    As far as WPD....in Orlando, they were rewarding a harder, closer to bodybuilding look. Here, they rewarded a more compact look. I'm anxious to see what the next WPD show brings. The girls in Orlando were closer to fbb there. The look for both divisions is still being defined.

  7. #160
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,675
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Sadik has to be pissed The best one the stage but judges gave it to their boy
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  8. #161
    Iron Addict Sandpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VEGAS
    Posts
    3,205

    Default

    Congrats to Mark Anthony. Way to go, bud.

    Also to Jen Strobo. What a doll.

  9. #162
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    9,620
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Sadik is fine. Had breakfast with him and Bob Chic. On to New York.

    These guys get so many opportunities anyhow. Why be pissed about a placing?
    Here we are shooting at the Europa with him and Courtney King in the hot tub



    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Sadik has to be pissed The best one the stage but judges gave it to their boy

  10. #163
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Sadik is fine. Had breakfast with him and Bob Chic. On to New York.

    These guys get so many opportunities anyhow. Why be pissed about a placing?
    Here we are shooting at the Europa with him and Courtney King in the hot tub

    Who likes to lose? He looked to have this one won. Crazy division.

  11. #164
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    9,620
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    Who likes to lose? He looked to have this one won. Crazy division.
    You are more worried about it than him is all. Few posters here compete or comment constructively about physique. So if this is your effort in that regard then thank you. We've done Mark Anthony prep videos. Do you think one of Sadik would be well received? I doubt it. There tends to be serious beat down mentality that keeps non-bodybuilding division competitors from posting much even though we provide probably the best coverage of all the divisions.

  12. #165
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,145
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    brb switching to MPD after seeing the video

  13. #166
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    9,620
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    brb switching to MPD after seeing the video
    They don't do too bad for themselves

  14. #167
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    You are more worried about it than him is all. Few posters here compete or comment constructively about physique. So if this is your effort in that regard then thank you. We've done Mark Anthony prep videos. Do you think one of Sadik would be well received? I doubt it. There tends to be serious beat down mentality that keeps non-bodybuilding division competitors from posting much even though we provide probably the best coverage of all the divisions.
    WTF are u talking about? All I am saying is IMO Sadik had the best physique on the stage, and I would have placed him higher. Dude I ah a fan of MPD as well as all the other divisions. I don't know these guys personally so why would a video of Sadik not be well received?

  15. #168
    Super Moderator Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A mans gotta know his limitations
    Posts
    17,152
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Nice job Adina/team MD as always.

  16. #169
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    9,620
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude2 View Post
    WTF are u talking about? All I am saying is IMO Sadik had the best physique on the stage, and I would have placed him higher. Dude I ah a fan of MPD as well as all the other divisions. I don't know these guys personally so why would a video of Sadik not be well received?
    Was responding to your statement, "Who likes to lose? He looked to have this one won. Crazy division." However, if videos of non-bodybuilding division participants were hot items and not subject to being trashed here I'd have even more business shooting them. They don't get lots of views in fact. Sadik I know is popular with the ladies, but they aren't here. We have half a dozen female posters and about the same number of male physique competitors. Women make up 80+ percent of the onstage competitors, but 99% of them aren't here, but out talking to their friends on social marketing. We still provide strong coverage of all show divisions regardless.

  17. #170
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    9,620
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bob & JM discuss the history behind this show and more.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •