Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: For believers only...

Iron Addict

The only flaw in this thread will be asking questions and having to use one thread to do that unless something can be done about that without being harassed by the evil empire.

Y u say that, for, lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    The only flaw in this thread will be asking questions and having to use one thread to do that unless something can be done about that without being harassed by the evil empire.

Forum Leader: Politics & Religion The Celt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post

Its an open forum, there is another thread stickied for verses that got moderated pretty heavy when things got too salty. I will say this though... if you can't handle the heat , don't come in the kitchen. IF your beliefs are truly as strong as claimed, then answering questions and taking some ribbing shouldn't be bothersome. This goes for anyone of any belief or non belief. If you seek a cocoon to talk about your beliefs unhindered then a xian forum would serve you better. The problem everyone runs into in these settings is believing their belief system is absolute and infallible when, as history has shown, none are. Without being able to respect and give acknowledgements to others beliefs, people become no better, and quite often worse, than the people they criticize......
    “War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell

I, for one, don't plan to post in this thread. The subject line says it all.

I would suggest to all the nonbelievers that they post their thoughts and critiques of this conversation in new threads that they themselves create.
    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    I, for one, don't plan to post in this thread. The subject line says it all.I would suggest to all the nonbelievers that they post their thoughts and critiques of this conversation in new threads that they themselves create.
    You don thave to post necessarily, as a non-believer, but you can sure read what it's being posted just to get a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit works through people
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by The Celt View Post
    Its an open forum, there is another thread stickied for verses that got moderated pretty heavy when things got too salty. I will say this though... if you can't handle the heat , don't come in the kitchen. IF your beliefs are truly as strong as claimed, then answering questions and taking some ribbing shouldn't be bothersome. This goes for anyone of any belief or non belief. If you seek a cocoon to talk about your beliefs unhindered then a xian forum would serve you better. The problem everyone runs into in these settings is believing their belief system is absolute and infallible when, as history has shown, none are. Without being able to respect and give acknowledgements to others beliefs, people become no better, and quite often worse, than the people they criticize......
    Just because we ought to respect all people doesnt mean that all beliefs are valid. The only way to God is through Jesus and accepting His blood. Period. I dont care how smart, or nice, or funny, or generous, or good-looking you are, but if you dont take that at heart, I really hope you enjoy heat after this earthly life is over, cause it gets HOT in hell!
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    You don thave to post necessarily, as a non-believer, but you can sure read what it's being posted just to get a better understanding of how the Holy Spirit works through people
    Or how and why people delude themselves.

Sorry but you asked for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    Or how and why people delude themselves.Sorry but you asked for that.
    I still encourage you to hang around this thread. I will post some of my one-on-one experiences with the Holy Ghost...Mike, have you ever witnessed a miracle? I mean a true supernatural event?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I still encourage you to hang around this thread. I will post some of my one-on-one experiences with the Holy Ghost...Mike, have you ever witnessed a miracle? I mean a true supernatural event?
    No I haven't. I would be interested in hearing detailed descriptions of the miraculous occurrences that you and others have had.

FOR BELIEVERS ONLY.

This is a thread in which that 'believers' can 'hang out in ' and discuss their faith openly and freely without being subjected to 'critical analysis request reply's' and post requests for defending their perspectives.
    If any questions PM me.

thank you moderator.

I encourage everyone to check out this website it has an awesome video about Jesus soon return its very long but well worth your time.

http://www.danielstimeline.com/home.htm

In my case I started to really open my spiritual eyes not so much while reading/studyng the bible, or attending church, or watching DVDs or listening to CDs, but rather while living my every-day life, at work, at the store, driving on the highway, at the gym. Slowly but surely the Holy Ghost was working in me, all the dots started to connect, the blinds were finally open
    JESUS THE CHRIST

In my case I started to really open my spiritual eyes not so much while reading/studyng the bible, or attending church, or watching DVDs or listening to CDs, but rather while living my every-day life, at work, at the store, driving on the highway, at the gym. Slowly but surely the Holy Ghost was working in me, all the dots started to connect, the blinds were finally open
    for the longest time for me at least i was on the ropes on believing. after a while "signs" started appearing that just told me that there is a God and that there is something more. whether it be a hummingbird hovering a couple of feet away from my face staring back at me or a butterfly landing on me (don't hate lol). it was like God turned on a light in my heart. such an indescribable feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    for the longest time for me at least i was on the ropes on believing. after a while "signs" started appearing that just told me that there is a God and that there is something more. whether it be a hummingbird hovering a couple of feet away from my face staring back at me or a butterfly landing on me (don't hate lol). it was like God turned on a light in my heart. such an indescribable feeling.
    I encourage you to keep seeking Him and stay hungry to know Him more each and every day. My advice is to start opening your heart to the teachings of the Son. When you come to really truely understand what He did for us, and the sacrifice He made, which He didnt have to, purely out of love for me and you, you might find yourself in a place you have never been before spiritually
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Iron Addict

I want to share a personal story that has been on my mind the last few days. Not long after I became a believer I began to write letters as pen pals. In essence I became am armchair missionary. I started by using Metal Edge magazine. A heavy metal magazine that had a pen pal section in the back. In time my list grew and I crossed paths with a lady from New York whose background was Catholic. I had casual conversations in my letters but I also conveyed the Gospel in there as well. I was about 21 years old and this lady was in her 30's.

About a month after exchanging letters with her I got a call from her. She actually called my dad's residence and he gave her my number. She called to tell me that she got saved and needed to call me to tell me because a letter wouldn't be fast enough. I asked her for her story and here is what happened.

She told me that she would read my letters and the parts in which I expressed the Gospel to her made her mad to angry. She said it got to the point that she was going to burn my letters but for some reason she didn't. She kept them and she said something compelled her to read those parts that made her angry which she told me was the Gospel part of it. She said she wrestled inside for 2 weeks and then one night as she was sleeping she got really restless. She said that during one of those times she woke up she could hear voices around her fighting saying 'She is mine, no she is mine!' It scared her and she said she found herself crying out to Jesus to save her. She said after this happened those voices disappeared and something weird happened in her that she didn't understand. A weird peace come over her. The next day she opened up a bible to read it and it too became alive. Then she said she needed to call me and tell me what happened because I would be the only one to understand. Lo and behold she called me and the rest was history. She had an 8 year old daughter at the time who also became a Christian after seeing the change in her mom's life.

Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast