Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171
Results 2,891 to 2,893 of 2893

Thread: For believers only...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    That is a big YES to your very last statement. I'm starting to think that the one and only true difference between a believer and unbeliever is that the believer admits to be faulty and sinful in nature, the unbeliever doesn't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    And that opens up a whole new world of responsibility, revelation, education on and on and on. It is the single most powerful moment in every Believer's life when we see our sin before Christ, Holy Spirit and God. Equally important for the skeptic that sees it and rejects it.

"
    39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was [a]hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the [b]Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [c]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come [d]in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:39-43
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    That is a big YES to your very last statement. I'm starting to think that the one and only true difference between a believer and unbeliever is that the believer admits to be faulty and sinful in nature, the unbeliever doesn't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Look at Rocky now vs a year ago. Look at the change going on there despite him being under the nonsense of the WoF wolves. God has given him discernment to see the false teaching going on.
    Political correctness is America's way to bully others.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    Look at Rocky now vs a year ago. Look at the change going on there despite him being under the nonsense of the WoF wolves. God has given him discernment to see the false teaching going on.
    Yes. I found his last comment to be incredibly profound!
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171