Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171
Results 2,891 to 2,904 of 2904

Thread: For believers only...

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    That is a big YES to your very last statement. I'm starting to think that the one and only true difference between a believer and unbeliever is that the believer admits to be faulty and sinful in nature, the unbeliever doesn't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    And that opens up a whole new world of responsibility, revelation, education on and on and on. It is the single most powerful moment in every Believer's life when we see our sin before Christ, Holy Spirit and God. Equally important for the skeptic that sees it and rejects it.

"
    39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was [a]hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the [b]Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [c]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come [d]in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.” Luke 23:39-43
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

That is a big YES to your very last statement. I'm starting to think that the one and only true difference between a believer and unbeliever is that the believer admits to be faulty and sinful in nature, the unbeliever doesn't

Look at Rocky now vs a year ago. Look at the change going on there despite him being under the nonsense of the WoF wolves. God has given him discernment to see the false teaching going on.
    Political correctness is America's way to bully others.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    Look at Rocky now vs a year ago. Look at the change going on there despite him being under the nonsense of the WoF wolves. God has given him discernment to see the false teaching going on.
    Yes. I found his last comment to be incredibly profound!
    "I'm tired of always being right. It gives me an unfair advantage when I debate Alemannic German speaking trolls."

This is an interview with Costi Hinn, Nephew of Benny Hinn. He has come out of the Word of Faith movement and talks about it. His dad is Henry Hinn

I hope this video shows up. They tend to have them available to the public for a limit time and then you have to have a subscription to view them.

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/v...rst-television

I think this will be of great interest to Christian regarding discernment. A couple of people confronting Michael Brown on false teachings and some false preachers. Brown makes excuses for not saying anything about them being false and as a result begins to lose his credility. Brown is Jewish and a believer but he is also one who promotes the Charismatic wing of the church and supports those who claim to be prophets. He knows Hebrew as well. See what you think

http://www.piratechristian.com/messe...l-the-evidence

This is a very long post so in the interest of space I am just posting the link and you can read it at your own leisure.

This is an interview with Costi Hinn, Nephew of Benny Hinn. He has come out of the Word of Faith movement and talks about it. His dad is Henry Hinn

I hope this video shows up. They tend to have them available to the public for a limit time and then you have to have a subscription to view them.

Nephew is obviously being possessed by the devil

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

This is what happens when you claim to be Christian and live progressive. It undermines the bible and creates a whole new doctrine that does not exist except what came through logic.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/hippieh...pel-wheat.html

"It is crucial for us to understand that all humans are God’s children in the truest sense. When God looks at us, he sees not depraved creatures, but his own beloved children. I’m amazed by how controversial this is, yet many people claim that only Christians are God’s children—that we only become God’s children once we believe in Jesus. So let’s take a look at these competing ideas." Quote from the post

Ken "Hmmm.... Personally, I can't wait for my first heavenly meal at the "Pharisee" table. I'll be sure to invite my friend, Judas, too.
    I guess I love them more than God does"

*Quote from someone I had dialogue with regarding this post and Universal Salvation. This is what happens you go Progressive. This is like a personal prophecy which he just said to himself.

WOW
    Right after the above post I stumbled across this website which compliments what I just posted.

https://progressivechristianity.org/the-8-points/

By calling ourselves progressive Christians, we mean we are Christians who…

1. Believe that following the path and teachings of Jesus can lead to an awareness and experience of the Sacred and the Oneness and Unity of all life;

2. Affirm that the teachings of Jesus provide but one of many ways to experience the Sacredness and Oneness of life, and that we can draw from diverse sources of wisdom in our spiritual journey;

3. Seek community that is inclusive of ALL people, including but not limited to:

• Conventional Christians and questioning skeptics,

• Believers and agnostics,

• Women and men,

• Those of all sexual orientations and gender identities,

• Those of all classes and abilities;

4. Know that the way we behave towards one another is the fullest expression of what we believe;

5. Find grace in the search for understanding and believe there is more value in questioning than in absolutes;

6. Strive for peace and justice among all people;

7. Strive to protect and restore the integrity of our Earth;

8. Commit to a path of life-long learning, compassion, and selfless love.

If you feel inspired, learn more about progressive Christianity here!

These 8 Points were the focus in our latest progressive Christian Children’s Curriculum: Year Two of A Joyful Path, for ages 6-10.

And this is for ages 6-10?

WOW
    Right after the above post I stumbled across this website which compliments what I just posted.

https://progressivechristianity.org/the-8-points/

By calling ourselves progressive Christians, we mean we are Christians who…

1. Believe that following the path and teachings of Jesus can lead to an awareness and experience of the Sacred and the Oneness and Unity of all life;

2. Affirm that the teachings of Jesus provide but one of many ways to experience the Sacredness and Oneness of life, and that we can draw from diverse sources of wisdom in our spiritual journey;

3. Seek community that is inclusive of ALL people, including but not limited to:

• Conventional Christians and questioning skeptics,

• Believers and agnostics,

• Women and men,

• Those of all sexual orientations and gender identities,

• Those of all classes and abilities;

4. Know that the way we behave towards one another is the fullest expression of what we believe;

5. Find grace in the search for understanding and believe there is more value in questioning than in absolutes;

6. Strive for peace and justice among all people;

7. Strive to protect and restore the integrity of our Earth;

8. Commit to a path of life-long learning, compassion, and selfless love.

If you feel inspired, learn more about progressive Christianity here!

These 8 Points were the focus in our latest progressive Christian Children’s Curriculum: Year Two of A Joyful Path, for ages 6-10.

And this is for ages 6-10?
    I wonder if the Bible was meant to be purposely written in such a way that it can be so easily twisted or misinterpreted according to the whims of our flesh

JESUS THE CHRIST

I wonder if the Bible was meant to be purposely written in such a way that it can be so easily twisted or misinterpreted according to the whims of our flesh

I'm stunned that you feel that the interpretations of people whom you correctly characterize as, "fleshly," qualify as an authority on Scripture when they twist Scripture. I would rather you just accuse God of being weak or stupid and leave it at that?! Otherwise, stop trying to sound like you feel empathy for people that have bought into the lies of false doctrine. There's no excuse Rock! They want their ears itched. You proved it as much by suggesting they are fleshly.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcruncher View Post
    I'm stunned that you feel that the interpretations of people whom you correctly characterize as, "fleshly," qualify as an authority on Scripture when they twist Scripture. I would rather you just accuse God of being weak or stupid and leave it at that?! Otherwise, stop trying to sound like you feel empathy for people that have bought into the lies of false doctrine. There's no excuse Rock! They want their ears itched. You proved it as much by suggesting they are fleshly.
    I thibk think you misundefstood my words. What I was trying to convey is if the Word was internationally put together in such a way as to reveal our hearts, depending on how we interpret it

JESUS THE CHRIST

I thibk think you misundefstood my words. What I was trying to convey is if the Word was internationally put together in such a way as to reveal our hearts, depending on how we interpret it

That makes a little more sense.

Great testimony! Jesus never needed a 4 hour service with a rock band and people full of faith to heal. He healed instantly, even people who didnt know who he was!

JESUS THE CHRIST

It is time to play some prophecy bingo

Click the link and print out a bingo card. When when you go to a church that is big on prophecy whip out the car and see if you get bingo with the lingo

http://www.piratechristian.com/fight...prophecy-bingo

(I posted the above in the wrong thread so I just copied and pasted it here)

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171