Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From the Hospital Bed to the JCC Stage - Brendon Doherty Trains Arms 2 Weeks Out

Default From the Hospital Bed to the JCC Stage - Brendon Doherty Trains Arms 2 Weeks Out

They took out eighty percent of his liver, told him he had only two years to live and instead of sitting around and crying about it, Brendon Doherty decided to continue to follow his bodybuilding dreams.

Good work man. Best of luck to you.

Thank you MD and Ron Harris for sharing my story. Thank you all for the support this past year. Keep blazing your own trail, impossible is nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 View Post
    Good work man. Best of luck to you.
    Thank you

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Damn man you got yourself a vid congrats!!!

Once again awesome story man. I wish you all the best. I'm currently in nursing school too.....so that's pretty cool. For about 5 days now I've done 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water upon waking, with that I take milk thistle, and drink the hot lemon water. 30 min later I have about 30 oz. of blended organic kale, organic baby spinach, organic celery, and 1 organic apple. I notice that my energy has been better and my bowels are moving that's for sure lol. Thanks for the inspiration bro.

Incredible, inspirational stuff Brendon! I wish you the best from here on out.

Incredible story Brendon live the dream fella best of luck

Banned

You know I needed your story. I get on stage for my first time in under 2 weeks here and your story will motivate me the rest of the way.

I feel tired and lethargic and will look forward to doing cardio now! Thank you Brandon.

Incredible story hell of a inspiration live your dreams bro!!! Best of luck at the Jay cutler classic..

Thanks for the video Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    Once again awesome story man. I wish you all the best. I'm currently in nursing school too.....so that's pretty cool. For about 5 days now I've done 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water upon waking, with that I take milk thistle, and drink the hot lemon water. 30 min later I have about 30 oz. of blended organic kale, organic baby spinach, organic celery, and 1 organic apple. I notice that my energy has been better and my bowels are moving that's for sure lol. Thanks for the inspiration bro.
    Keep venturing into it you will be amazed at how you will feel. Its worth the effort!

Thank you all...I just hope to get on stage healthy and get back to the recovery battle full force.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    You know I needed your story. I get on stage for my first time in under 2 weeks here and your story will motivate me the rest of the way.

I feel tired and lethargic and will look forward to doing cardio now! Thank you Brandon.
    We ALL needed this story. It puts our own issues into the proper perspective and Brandon really proves that it's not about what happens TO you, it's how YOU react to it.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

All the best at the Cutler Brendon! You have shown there is no obstacle one can't navigate and your example will resonate with many!

Nothing more mentally difficult than overcoming physical obstacles. Best wishes. Follow God.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Truly inspiring! Best of luck to you, Brandon. I'll be rooting for you.

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing! And thanks Ron for recording this.
    Will it be possible to get some video from the Jay Cutler Classic?
    Dream big and work hard!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast