Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ronnie Coleman Classic Prejudging Highlights, Callout Videos & Wrap Up

Default Ronnie Coleman Classic Prejudging Highlights, Callout Videos & Wrap Up

i had a great weekend. the show accomodations were great. i'm glad i had a chance to meet some great competitors and people. even though i wanted to win, i was happy with 2nd place in the open middle weights. the guy that beat me was in great condition.

Quote Originally Posted by timmylpratt View Post
    i had a great weekend. the show accomodations were great. i'm glad i had a chance to meet some great competitors and people. even though i wanted to win, i was happy with 2nd place in the open middle weights. the guy that beat me was in great condition.
    Congratulations - It was a tight show! Some great conditioned competitors.

thankyou. the show really had good quality in all the weight classes and divisions. i have to admit i was a little intimidated entering a show of this caliber.

i would also like to give a shout out to Alex Kinion, a Masters phenom who will shock everyone when he re-enters the stage. and to the Texas Shredder, Mr Dave Goodin for all the great advice he gave me. Being a natural competitor he was able to shed some light on some of the things i was doing wrong in the last week with depleting and loading, and with my posing.