Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halo Extreme Proposed Cycle

Default Halo Extreme Proposed Cycle

After some research, I decided I want to run my first cycle with Halo Extreme for 5 weeks, but I still have a few questions. I was wondering how my proposed cycle looks. Would you make any changes or add anything? Is adding Liv52, Hawthorne Berry, or Milk Thistle recommended?

Halo 50/50/75/75/75

PCT
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 (will this be sufficient)
    DAA- 3g per day
    Test Booster (what would you recommend)

I understand this will leave me with about half a bottle when I am finished. I will probably add another compound down the road for a 2nd cycle. The reason for Halo Extreme as my first is just to get my feet wet. I don't feel like taking the plunge into anything harsher yet before I see how I will react to this. Thanks for your help.

get 2 bottles. 75mg for 6 weeks. 2 full bottles worth. Thank me later. 50mg will be almost a waste IMO.
    you can pick up IML cycle support and this will suffice. I didnt shut down hard at all with this 6 week cycle and had great gains, so I would think that Nolva PCT should be plenty. DAA and Nolva should be good.

Thanks for the reply. Only reason I was starting at 50 was because I read about headaches jumping right to 75 a day, figured I'd ease into it. I will probably go with 50/75/75/75/75/75. That will finish the 2 bottles.
    Any suggestions about an additional t booster, or is using just DAA fine? Also, I was considering their cycle support, that would definitely save me the trouble of having to take liv52, hawthorne, milk thistle, and saw palmetto at separate times.
    Last edited by Dark Passenger; May 10th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

yeah the cycle support with IML will have all the things you need in each cap. I did fine without a test booster. You will be fine with DAA and Nolvadex. It shouldnt shut you down too hard- well in my experience it never has. I have ran halo 3 times each year and I always respond good to it.

Yeah start week 1 off at 50mg if you are cautious of headaches, but I believe if you are getting enough water throughout the day that you will be fine. You judge it out though.