Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Day in the Life of Chris Cormier

Default A Day in the Life of Chris Cormier

Spotter

I like Chris, you can tell he has been through alot over the years, but I think that is what makes him who he is. I wish I had someone like him in my corner! Thanks Dave!

funnny that the intro video is victor!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I would have loved to see something like this back in 1999!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I would have loved to see something like this back in 1999!!!!
    The question and the reply as to what would have happened if he listened to Dorian and did it earlier, was a highlight. I personally feel Cormier could have made it all the way and have been Mr Olympia, but my impression is that he was simply not mature and serious enough during his peak time as a bodybuilder, and the train thus left the station without him in a way. Would be nice to know; does he have any regrets looking back and any advice to others about being truly professional and giving 100 % while you can/must do achieve what is within reach so that the entire potential is taken out?

Spotter

Thinking about how he looked back then can rival even some of the top guys now. His shape and dense muscle was incredible.

Hearing the stuff about Dorian wanting to train Chris and believing in his abilities to become Mr. Olympia and even helping Kevin Levrone is fantastic to hear. The bond that athletes had back then was amazing. Not that it doesn't go on today; but it seems like people are afraid to help the next guy - but obviously if you're as alpha as Dorian it doesn't mean anything to teach someone something at the end of the day they are still trying to catch up with you.

dorian was long since retired at the end of cormeirs run guys

no one was ever a threat to dorian

Cormeir saying he would have been Mr. O had dorain helped him earlier is pretty damn awesome and its why I model my training of myself and others after the man
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

He should have won at least 2 ASC.....
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

So I'm guessing that by your feedback that you do like this new series.I'm glad.Lots more coming, my goal is to come out with 1 per month.

Awesome stuff! Always nice to see how an old champ is doing! Such a humble guy and thanks again!!!

Thanks, I agree, CC was a great subject, there's so much more to him than what people know, that's why I wanted to do him ASAP. I will have many current still competing Champions as well over the next few months and also some new comers that may not even be Pros yet but are interesting subjects as well.
    I have high hopes for this new MD series, I think it will be very big soon.

I love how he emphasizes "killing it" at the beginning! I was ROFL... There can only be one that says that on a day to day basis

Of the best vids this year.

Dave I live in the bay area up north, if I want to go to LA and train with chris for a few days how would I arrange it or contact him

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Of the best vids this year.

Dave I live in the bay area up north, if I want to go to LA and train with chris for a few days how would I arrange it or contact him
    Thanks man , it means a lot. Best way is to reach him on his facebook page Chris Cormier. Just send him a message, he'll get back to you.

Dave, another great video. Chris has a lot to offer and adds the 'thinking mans bodybuilding' nicely.

Banned

Such a great humble dude Chris is. Man I miss the days of when him n Big Ron Coleman and Jay would battle it out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast