Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Winner Victor Martinez, 212 Winner Jose Raymond & Wrap Up with Shawn & Chick

Default Interviews with Winner Victor Martinez, 212 Winner Jose Raymond & Wrap Up with Shawn & Chick

Banned

great victor win,he really deserve it!

Dedicated Noob

Congrats to big Vic! Put in the hard work (as they all did), and didn't let events from last year hamper his bodybuilding goals.

not a word for AV

2 of my favourite competitors winning there class, all we need now is an olympia victory!! go on vic and jose!

Thanks for getting these up in the wee hours of the night Butch!

Quote Originally Posted by weave View Post
    not a word for AV
    Hmmm, maybe he did too many ultra wicked super flips in his off season.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by weave View Post
    not a word for AV
    He made his own video this weekend and yes, we did interview Antoine following the Athlete Meeting and it is posted on our site.

Strength & Honor!

Default Give him time to talk....He has earned it.

Shawn I Respect you and everything but you really need to slow down and give these awesome Champions time to say what they want to say and thank who they would like to thank. I know you need to ask certain questions to fuel the media fire and thats great because we want to know what they have planned for the future, but dam Bro you are boarder line rude when you just keep interupting. It was easy to see how frustraited Victor was with you this week and last week. Not trying to be a dick here bro, just a concerned fan who wants to here the athlete speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    He made his own video this weekend and yes, we did interview Antoine following the Athlete Meeting and it is posted on our site.

Strength & Honor!

Hope Ron Harris is available to catch Jose in his Olympia prep since he can actually win it this year.
    Dream big and work hard!

Muscle Head

Oh my god ..Antoine looks so ridiculously stupid with that haircut and those glasses (and that overdone GH face) .. he just keeps acting like douchbag and I easily expected him to place poorly given his screwing around and really not taking anything serious..I can understand being outspoken, entertaining and making it interesting but he is just being immature. He needs to learn from the top guys like Delarosa or Victor on how to be a gentleman of the sport and a good representative..he further emphasizes the typical misperception of meat heads. I do very much respect that he has been travelling, meeting with all the fans and being around but all the other guys do the same and manage things, but as well leave great impressions specially for those not into bodybuilding or know nothing about the sport. Someone like his sponsor needs to have him grow up a little..

Quote Originally Posted by aakabariti View Post
    Oh my god ..Antoine looks so ridiculously stupid with that haircut and those glasses (and that overdone GH face) .. he just keeps acting like douchbag and I easily expected him to place poorly given his screwing around and really not taking anything serious..I can understand being outspoken, entertaining and making it interesting but he is just being immature. He needs to learn from the top guys like Delarosa or Victor on how to be a gentleman of the sport and a good representative..he further emphasizes the typical misperception of meat heads. I do very much respect that he has been travelling, meeting with all the fans and being around but all the other guys do the same and manage things, but as well leave great impressions specially for those not into bodybuilding or know nothing about the sport. Someone like his sponsor needs to have him grow up a little..
    how is he acting like a douchbag? he was nice and cool as fuck in the interview with jon D.

Antoine = Good for Bodybuilding no matter where he places! Same for the the whole Canadian contingent Mike and Frank! Jon is a class act, nice guy!

Antoine reminds me of Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by theplastickid View Post
    Antoine reminds me of Arnold
    how?

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Chic - "The most competitive Olympia in Olympia history."

False.

Competitive? Yes. The most, not by far. Look back at atleast half a dozen of the Olympia's in the 90s.

Hope this helps.

All in the eys of the beholder my friend....

And when exactly are we talking? When it was a forgone conclusion that Lee Haney would win (8), or Dirian (6), or Ronnie (8)...thats about 22 years worth of "battle for 2nd " I see...

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    All in the eys of the beholder my friend....

And when exactly are we talking? When it was a forgone conclusion that Lee Haney would win (8), or Dirian (6), or Ronnie (8)...thats about 22 years worth of "battle for 2nd " I see...

Last edited by MuscleMike04; June 5th, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast