Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Quran Verse of the Day

Default Quran Verse of the Day

He the Almighty said:

"Who despairs of the Mercy of his Lord except those who are astray?"
    (15:56)

[And God said to Adam] ‘Get you all down out of it; yet there shall most certainly come to you guidance from Me, and those who follow My guidance need have no fear, and neither shall they grieve.’
    (al-Baqarah 2: 38)

‘The Jews say, ‘The Christians have no valid grounds’; the Christians say, ‘The Jews have no valid grounds’; and both quote the Book [of God]. So do those who have no knowledge [of the Book] speak like them. But it is God who will decide between them on the Day of Ressurection about all on which they differ.’
    (al-Baqarah 2: 113)

‘The true servants of the Most Merciful are those who behave gently and with humility on earth, and whenever the foolish quarrel with them, they reply with [words of] peace.’
    (al-Furqan 25: 63)

Do you know the one who denies the (Day of) Judgement? It is he who pushes the orphan away, and urges not to feed the needy. Woe, then unto those praying ones, who are heedless of their prayers, who want to be seen and praised, and refuse (to give) even little things in charity.’
    (al Ma’un 107: 1-7

I might actually pick up a copy of the Quran and compare it to the Bible, sounds interesting.

Forum Leader: Politics & Religion The Celt's Avatar

"…and do good (to others); surely Allah loves the doers of good". (2:195)
    “War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell

Forum Leader: Politics & Religion The Celt's Avatar

"And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46
    “War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell

Chemodan,

(al-Baqarah 2: 113)
    This, and others are Hadith correct? Then you should say so.

Surah 3:188 Think not that those who exult in what they have brought about, and love[hubb]to be praised for what they have not done, -- think not that they can escape the Penalty. For them is a Penalty grievous indeed

Iron Addict

While combing through it you will find that Jehovah and Allah are 2 separate beings when you compare scripture with the Koran. You will also find that the Koran does not esteem Jesus as high as the Bible does which will reveal to you that another spirit is behind the Koran.

Doesn't the Old Testament of the Bible do the exact same thing? The Jews don't regard Jesus as the savior, but they follow the same Old Testament the Christians do.

Iron Addict

Follow what Jesus does in the NT in response to the Jews and religious leaders and in regards to the law and the OT and you will have your answer. Don't be lazy and don't twist the search otherwise the conversation will just be foolishness.

I wasn't trying to be lazy, or attempting to twist anything. I was just pointing out an observation about the bible, and Jews vs Christians in response to you eluding that Satin inspired the Quran because it doesn't venerate Jesus like the New Testament of the Bible does. I haven't read all of the Quran, as I'm sure is obvious. I'll get back to you when I finish reading the whole thing.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by chemodan26 View Post
    I wasn't trying to be lazy, or attempting to twist anything. I was just pointing out an observation about the bible, and Jews vs Christians in response to you eluding that Satin inspired the Quran because it doesn't venerate Jesus like the New Testament of the Bible does. I haven't read all of the Quran, as I'm sure is obvious. I'll get back to you when I finish reading the whole thing.
    The bible and the Koran go somewhat parallel until you reach the passage of Isaac and Ishmael in the OT. It splits from there and the Koran goes a separate way. Compare and contrast what the bible says of God, sin, and redemption to what the Koran says of it and you will find information that you won't hear in a religious public forum unless someone is pressed for details.

I wrote a paper titles 'Does Islam support terrorism' which helped me read more history into this mohammed character and Islam. I posted it on my blog and it gets the most views of anything I have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADn View Post
    The bible and the Koran go somewhat parallel until you reach the passage of Isaac and Ishmael in the OT. It splits from there and the Koran goes a separate way. Compare and contrast what the bible says of God, sin, and redemption to what the Koran says of it and you will find information that you won't hear in a religious public forum unless someone is pressed for details.

I wrote a paper titles 'Does Islam support terrorism' which helped me read more history into this mohammed character and Islam. I posted it on my blog and it gets the most views of anything I have posted.
    Interesting, you have a link so I can take a look at it? Slow day here in the pharmaceutical world.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast