Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Richardson trains arms!

Default Craig Richardson trains arms!

definitely looks down in size
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Was his training partner wearing a T-Micheal tank top? That sh*t is totally early 1990's.

where did his triceps go?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Banned

George tricked him into believing they were there.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    where did his triceps go?

Quote Originally Posted by ace nesheiwat View Post
    George tricked him into believing they were there.
    i have BFO 04 and his tris looked really freaky. I thought that was one of them bodyparts that you either got or you dont
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Banned

I use to HATE my tris. I just do close grip bench 5sets pyramid 4-6 reps, then 2 cables of high reps. I guess if they insert high or long the best thing to do is heavy ass dips or close grip bench to put some meat on them, but once the diet kicks in is when the fullness fades. I guess years of attacking the tris with lots of calories will build them without dieting for 3-5 years before seeing what's back there.
    i have BFO 04 and his tris looked really freaky. I thought that was one of them bodyparts that you either got or you dont

I use to HATE my tris. I just do close grip bench 5sets pyramid 4-6 reps, then 2 cables of high reps. I guess if they insert high or long the best thing to do is heavy ass dips or close grip bench to put some meat on them, but once the diet kicks in is when the fullness fades. I guess years of attacking the tris with lots of calories will build them without dieting for 3-5 years before seeing what's back there.
    My tris were always decent but now in the FDB pose you see the hang.
    All from dips on hammer strength and close grip underhand on the smith machine heavy weight made all the difference in the world

Banned

Close grip underhand fries the shh out of them too. Cables don't do crap except afterwards if I do close grip or dips. If I go to clos with close grips it hurts my wrists so I try to keep it 8-12 inchs. I like using the power rack to build more strength in that exercise as well to focus on the middle to lockout position
    Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    My tris were always decent but now in the FDB pose you see the hang.
    All from dips on hammer strength and close grip underhand on the smith machine heavy weight made all the difference in the world

Banned

my triceps do get sore like crazy, lying tricep extensions with an extra stretch works, dumbell extensions, barbell overhead extensions, build mass

Good vascularity, should be ready. But Guy Cisternino has thickness on him.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

some bro science for you that might work...do cable pushdowns with a wide V handle...you do them with your elbows flaring our with a style resembling close-grip benches, pushing your arms down rather than "extending"
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Good vascularity, should be ready. But Guy Cisternino has thickness on him.
    Guy will win this show, his condition is off the charts!

Craig is a shadow of his former self. Looks like he hasn't even been training for AWHILE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Raymond View Post
    Guy will win this show, his condition is off the charts!
    I agree! Guy has made amazing improvements over the past year.. Working with Aceto i believe

Always a big fan of Craig,really wanted to see his leg training could never find it on youtube.Plz do a leg training vid with Craig

Banned

Those put some pressure on my delts as I use to do them... I like skull crushers with the ez bar superset right into close-grip. 35lbs on each end, but focusing on the stretch and keeping elbows locked in. those for 8-10 reps for 4 sets with the same weight and when doing the close-grip super-set, making sure wrists are straight instead of pulled back from the weight if that makes sense lol.
    some bro science for you that might work...do cable pushdowns with a wide V handle...you do them with your elbows flaring our with a style resembling close-grip benches, pushing your arms down rather than "extending"
    Last edited by Poker Face Ace; July 5th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast