Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Jay in the life-UPDATED

Jay now at the New England show in Boston.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hope he doesn't try to get even smaller for 2014 though. He came in conditioned as could be, maybe just not as full or dry as say, 2009, but losing even more mass IMO will just make him look smaller and smaller. He may have weighed similar in 2009 but in 09 he DEFINITELY had more actual muscle mass than many years before. He must have just absolutely sucked every ounce of water out or something.

Or was the 250 comment just until he hits a good offseason? Did he say anything about expectations for 2014's look?

No. He's got big project coming up that he ll reveal soon here. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    No. He's got big project coming up that he ll reveal soon here. Stay tuned.
    Can't wait!

Muscle Head

My son and I are going to see Jay at LeanMax tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

hey max the new bicep tear has to be a WTF moment even for a guy as iron willed as Jay. to do battle on the olympia stage he has to go full throttle. what are his thoughts today about his competition days. the champ has nothing to prove or gain by pushing it to that level again. the man has everything he needs by what he has already done.

GREAT QUAD PIC!

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    hey max the new bicep tear has to be a WTF moment even for a guy as iron willed as Jay. to do battle on the olympia stage he has to go full throttle. what are his thoughts today about his competition days. the champ has nothing to prove or gain by pushing it to that level again. the man has everything he needs by what he has already done.
    To be honest, he's not really sweating the tear, it's minor. The other one was much more serious and it healed great and even better than expected. I know he wants to fix this one now and for now, he's got a lot of cool projects he wants to work on, so I guess we'll see what the future holds, no matter what it is, it will be exciting and you guys will be the first to know.

wishing the champ all the best and a big thanks to you max for bringing us the updates
    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    To be honest, he's not really sweating the tear, it's minor. The other one was much more serious and it healed great and even better than expected. I know he wants to fix this one now and for now, he's got a lot of cool projects he wants to work on, so I guess we'll see what the future holds, no matter what it is, it will be exciting and you guys will be the first to know.

Behemoth

When are you going to shoot some new videos Dave?This was so fun waiting for the video updates!

iWarrior

Nice to see he has a good attitude about things.

If jay plans on coming in at around 250 again he might as well hang it up.. He won based on size and overwhelming the others.. Right now Phil Heath looks bigger than him based on roundness that jay does not have.. To compete for 6th to 10th when you were mr o s silly.. Just stay around 250 and do marketing and promotions.. But to try and compete at that weight will just be a waste of his time and finances.. I'm a jay fan but whomever came up with that decision to come in lighter I hope was " let go"..

Quote Originally Posted by tommybavamx View Post
    When are you going to shoot some new videos Dave?This was so fun waiting for the video updates!
    I just posted one two days ago. You did not see it?

just got caught up on the thread. realy love the bonus pics of jay just a few days out of the olympia. so glad i was there to witness the contest live. oh and 12 more days until VORTEX is live !!!!

very impressed with how lean jay is still looking.

Just saw some pics from the guest posing in Boston, he looks fantastic given the fact that we are 5-6 weeks past Mr Olympia.

^^ One can only hope that he is fired up after the Olympia , and plans on shocking everyone again with whatever project he is planning on !

The Champ seems to be staying within shooting distance of competition condition.
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Page 414 of 496 FirstFirst ... 314364404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424464 ... LastLast