Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Jay in the life-UPDATED

  1. #7022

    Default

    Jay now at the New England show in Boston.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #7023
    Mass Monster Billy Blackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    I hope he doesn't try to get even smaller for 2014 though. He came in conditioned as could be, maybe just not as full or dry as say, 2009, but losing even more mass IMO will just make him look smaller and smaller. He may have weighed similar in 2009 but in 09 he DEFINITELY had more actual muscle mass than many years before. He must have just absolutely sucked every ounce of water out or something.

    Or was the 250 comment just until he hits a good offseason? Did he say anything about expectations for 2014's look?

  3. #7024

    Default

    No. He's got big project coming up that he ll reveal soon here. Stay tuned.

  4. #7025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    No. He's got big project coming up that he ll reveal soon here. Stay tuned.
    Can't wait!

  5. #7026
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    RTP, NC
    Posts
    23
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    My son and I are going to see Jay at LeanMax tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

  6. #7027
    Behemoth sanatarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,848
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    hey max the new bicep tear has to be a WTF moment even for a guy as iron willed as Jay. to do battle on the olympia stage he has to go full throttle. what are his thoughts today about his competition days. the champ has nothing to prove or gain by pushing it to that level again. the man has everything he needs by what he has already done.

  7. #7028

    Default

    GREAT QUAD PIC!

  8. #7029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    hey max the new bicep tear has to be a WTF moment even for a guy as iron willed as Jay. to do battle on the olympia stage he has to go full throttle. what are his thoughts today about his competition days. the champ has nothing to prove or gain by pushing it to that level again. the man has everything he needs by what he has already done.
    To be honest, he's not really sweating the tear, it's minor. The other one was much more serious and it healed great and even better than expected. I know he wants to fix this one now and for now, he's got a lot of cool projects he wants to work on, so I guess we'll see what the future holds, no matter what it is, it will be exciting and you guys will be the first to know.

  9. #7030
    Behemoth sanatarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,848
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    wishing the champ all the best and a big thanks to you max for bringing us the updates
    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    To be honest, he's not really sweating the tear, it's minor. The other one was much more serious and it healed great and even better than expected. I know he wants to fix this one now and for now, he's got a lot of cool projects he wants to work on, so I guess we'll see what the future holds, no matter what it is, it will be exciting and you guys will be the first to know.

  10. #7031
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    When are you going to shoot some new videos Dave?This was so fun waiting for the video updates!

  11. #7032
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Nice to see he has a good attitude about things.

  12. #7033

    Default

    If jay plans on coming in at around 250 again he might as well hang it up.. He won based on size and overwhelming the others.. Right now Phil Heath looks bigger than him based on roundness that jay does not have.. To compete for 6th to 10th when you were mr o s silly.. Just stay around 250 and do marketing and promotions.. But to try and compete at that weight will just be a waste of his time and finances.. I'm a jay fan but whomever came up with that decision to come in lighter I hope was " let go"..

  13. #7034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommybavamx View Post
    When are you going to shoot some new videos Dave?This was so fun waiting for the video updates!
    I just posted one two days ago. You did not see it?

  14. #7035

    Default

    just got caught up on the thread. realy love the bonus pics of jay just a few days out of the olympia. so glad i was there to witness the contest live. oh and 12 more days until VORTEX is live !!!!

  15. #7036

    Default

    very impressed with how lean jay is still looking.

  16. #7037

    Default

    Just saw some pics from the guest posing in Boston, he looks fantastic given the fact that we are 5-6 weeks past Mr Olympia.

  17. #7038
    Behemoth Andrew.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town , South Africa
    Posts
    1,589
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^^ One can only hope that he is fired up after the Olympia , and plans on shocking everyone again with whatever project he is planning on !

    The Champ seems to be staying within shooting distance of competition condition.
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Page 414 of 496 FirstFirst ... 314364404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424464 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •