Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Jay in the life-UPDATED

Oh yeah. More to come guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    Jay Cutler is what EVERY Bodybuilder should strive to emulate.

I can't express how thoroughly impressed I am with how he carries himself at ALL TIMES.

He made my entire year, just chatting with me and giving me his time. There will only be ONE Jay Cutler,

but he motivates me to keep being the best person I can be.

-Matt
    Very few people has the gift or the ability otherwise to have the effect you experienced here, Jay is one of them. I experienced the same when I first met him. The only other person who has this gift in bodybuilding was (is) Arnold. Met him at a vip dinner in Columbus at the Arnold in 2005, and he also has this special charisma, although in a different way than Jay.

Just dropping in to say hi. Still following...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    Very few people has the gift or the ability otherwise to have the effect you experienced here, Jay is one of them. I experienced the same when I first met him. The only other person who has this gift in bodybuilding was (is) Arnold. Met him at a vip dinner in Columbus at the Arnold in 2005, and he also has this special charisma, although in a different way than Jay.

I completely agree with your post. I have always told myself if I am ever fortunate enough to be in a position where people look up to me, are "fans" of me, follow me etc... and hold me with high regard. I will always keep in my mind the act of kindness, professionalism, class, and sincerity.

He put everything on hold to approach me, shake my hand, take a picture to send to Dave Bourlet, and chat about my recent video. It was really special and amazing that HE KNEW to do that, as he also might know that it meant the world to someone like me who is trying to "make it" in this industry. It's what I would try to do if I was in his type of position.

He is one-of-a-kind. I am grateful for Dave Bourlet as well, for being considerate of me and my endeavors/passion etc...

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Of course Matt.

BTW WE BROKE 1.4 MILLION!!! CRAZY!!!! THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO VISITS THIS THREAD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    BTW WE BROKE 1.4 MILLION!!! CRAZY!!!! THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO VISITS THIS THREAD!!!!!
    Niceeeeeeee!!!!! Just watched the raw and real..hope Jay decides to compete again!

Quote Originally Posted by Campion View Post
    Niceeeeeeee!!!!! Just watched the raw and real..hope Jay decides to compete again!
    Make sure you look back earlier on the thread as well, there may be more videos that you haven't seen on the front page.

this calls for a bad azz pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Porter View Post
    I completely agree with your post. I have always told myself if I am ever fortunate enough to be in a position where people look up to me, are "fans" of me, follow me etc... and hold me with high regard. I will always keep in my mind the act of kindness, professionalism, class, and sincerity.

He put everything on hold to approach me, shake my hand, take a picture to send to Dave Bourlet, and chat about my recent video. It was really special and amazing that HE KNEW to do that, as he also might know that it meant the world to someone like me who is trying to "make it" in this industry. It's what I would try to do if I was in his type of position.

He is one-of-a-kind. I am grateful for Dave Bourlet as well, for being considerate of me and my endeavors/passion etc...

-Matt

Matt,

You have continuously held yourself with poise and calm while the idiots of this board have deliberately antagonized you. The body building world as you know is very subjective and tends to be narsicistic by nature which often leads to jealousy.

I read 90% of the time on here throughout the day and only talk when I get a little worked up or have a legit question. You however, always conduct yourself professionally and kind from what I see. So in summary, your character and reputation is already being upheld by the way you carry yourself and the people you help.

Your Rockin an Rollin Matt!!

Cheers

The Daily Pump pic topic got almost 9 mil. No reason why we cannot make it 10 mil eventually :-) If you guys keep it alive anything is possible.

Yes Daniel and also as Big Nate pointed out to me last time I was in Vegas, Ron started his Daily Pump thread here on MD in 06, before that it was on Muscle Mayhem. We started this one in July of 2013 so 1.4 mil in 5 months ain't bad

A new vid is uploading now, stay tuned...

Yes Daniel and also as Big Nate pointed out to me last time I was in Vegas, Ron started his Daily Pump thread here on MD in 06, before that it was on Muscle Mayhem. We started this one in July of 2013 so 1.4 mil in 5 months ain't bad
    Let's see how many we can get to by next years O :-)

Default JAY TRAINS LEGS AT LVAC (SATURDAY, THANKSGIVING WEEKEND)

This is one of my last vid from Thanksgiving weekend with Jay, I do have one last one that you will not want to miss thou.

Thanks for Thanskgiving videos Dave Content like this is great. Always update time to time how it goes in Vegas

I just got new job today.. yay for me... will be personal coach finally, what is what I love to do.
    Still continue in my hunt for Pro Card next year. Hope to see you and Jay at Arnold Classics, even though I will be in my contest mode there.

Page 439 of 496 FirstFirst ... 339389429430431432433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449489 ... LastLast