Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A Jay in the life-UPDATED

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Ya I was surprised he said that as he tells me I'm old all the time. Haha.
    I hear that!

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    Well, I am no mental analyst, but in business I have seen this happen to people who have reached the top and feel secure and confident about themselves. They have nothing more to prove, and they have the resources to reduce the focus around themselves somewhat and relocate some of the extreme energy and drive which used to be focused around themselves towards others. In this particular case I otherwise think that the Champ is just genuinly interested in giving back to the sport and the guys struggling to live the bodybuilding dream. He remembers how it was when he lived in a small apartment in MA and had plastic furniture. I think it is great that he has never forgotten that. People who do when they succeed, normally become asses. I have seen my share of them too.
    That sounds pretty right on Per

Great, great video and phone call. This guy should be super motivated now. Imagine being phoned up out of the blue by the Greatest? Nothing bigger than that can happen to an iron junkie.
    That is awesome! me thinking back to my 1st show --- if that were to happen, I am not sure I would have initially believed it.

Jay is the best.

-Matt
    Professional Body Mechanic
    www.MPASUPPS.com

Well, I am no mental analyst, but in business I have seen this happen to people who have reached the top and feel secure and confident about themselves. They have nothing more to prove, and they have the resources to reduce the focus around themselves somewhat and relocate some of the extreme energy and drive which used to be focused around themselves towards others. In this particular case I otherwise think that the Champ is just genuinly interested in giving back to the sport and the guys struggling to live the bodybuilding dream. He remembers how it was when he lived in a small apartment in MA and had plastic furniture. I think it is great that he has never forgotten that. People who do when they succeed, normally become asses. I have seen my share of them too.
    this is so true....i m working with some pretty wealthy people here in europe and it seems to me
    that everybody thinks the richer they are, the more greed and selfish they get...but the majority of
    those guys who really came from rags to riches are humble and have "giving back" written all over

the point is, most of them help without letting the public know.

I think that's great that they do that without expecting any praises or publicity but on the other hand, I also think it is good for the general public to hear about these acts of kindness because it influence other people to do the same if they can and uplift the spirit of regular people too in knowing that their is good out there in the world. At least that's the way I see it and that's why I report it.

Izzo. Thanks so much for the Xmas package. . U rock !'

haha make sure u pass some on to the team.... :-) glad u like it!

Will do. I haven't even open the big box u sent yet

Big Jay at a store appearance in NY 12.14.13.

Jay in NY 2.jpg

Jay in NY 1.jpg

Thanks for posting my friend. I should be getting some from Jay to post as well today.

@MADMAX Awesome!

This weekend Jay caught s workout at big Steve Weinberger s East Coast Mecca.
    Attached Images Attached Images

New video uploading guys...

Quote Originally Posted by sidgandotra View Post
    @MADMAX Awesome!
    Thanks Sid.

hehe keep it coming dave!!!! u know we can t get enuff

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Izzo View Post
    hehe keep it coming dave!!!! u know we can t get enuff
    You got it Chris. I opened your box btw. That's a lot of treats in there man. Enough to make you fat real quick, I have to give some to Jay and Nate for sure, LOL!!!

:-) aaaah just something to get ur insuline going every now and then haha...yeah, just share it however u like

Page 443 of 496 FirstFirst ... 343393433434435436437438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452453493 ... LastLast