Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 496 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 8416

Thread: A Jay in the life-UPDATED

  1. #1

    Default A Jay in the life-UPDATED

    Last Saturday marked the 12 weeks out point of the 2013 Mr. Olympia contest. Jay came to L.A. for some therapy with Jeff Metcalf located next to Gold's and of course to train for a couple of days. I caught up with him Saturday and follow him up in the gym where he and Eric DiLauro went thru a crazy leg session.
    I have good footage from it that I will post over the next couple days starting today.
    Here's a few pics of the workout.
    Stay tuned for the rest...
    Max.
    P.S. This is just to give you guys some news and keep you posted on Jay's progress. For those of you who feel compelled to criticize and post negative comments, please refrain from doing it here, there's another thread on NoBull for that.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Juggernaut Nationals09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hes looking good my man! Ill be lifting in venice in a few weeks for 10 days while my wife and I are working out there. Would be great to come by the store and pick up a few things and say hello.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Hes looking good my man! Ill be lifting in venice in a few weeks for 10 days while my wife and I are working out there. Would be great to come by the store and pick up a few things and say hello.
    Maybe he'll have you on the couch! lol

    "So...nationals...tell me about some of the changes you've made this year in your prep"
    Last edited by nuthnbutfords; July 8th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Additional funny comments

  4. #4
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,440
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Woohoo can't wait for Sept!

    I almost bought those shoes he has on too lol

  5. #5
    Spotter David ZIEGLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    169
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Awesome! Good luck JAY!

  6. #6
    Juggernaut Nationals09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuthnbutfords View Post
    Maybe he'll have you on the couch! lol

    "So...nationals...tell me about some of the changes you've made this year in your prep"
    Man no prep for me, Im done competeing these days. Just lift and workout because I have to Should prob change my name on here huh lol

  7. #7

    Default

    The name is time stamped

  8. #8
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    48
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Jay looking pretty good judging by the pics. Good luck Jay, cant wait to see what you bring to the stage come this years olympia.

  9. #9
    Juggernaut Nationals09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuthnbutfords View Post
    The name is time stamped
    Tis true.. I was making my run for it 09 and 10' then had a baby, got married and my business took off in 09' as well, decided I didnt have time and didnt want to take the amount of gear anymore. BP was 200/90 I was around upper 290's with abs 9-10%, my body just cant handle it. I could get there, just couldnt maintain the mass and my health. Very subjective in my opinion

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Hes looking good my man! Ill be lifting in venice in a few weeks for 10 days while my wife and I are working out there. Would be great to come by the store and pick up a few things and say hello.
    Come by man, I'm usually here Mon Wed Fri

  11. #11
    Juggernaut Nationals09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Come by man, I'm usually here Mon Wed Fri
    Sounds good brother
    See you in a few weeks!

  12. #12

    Default

    You got it!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Tis true.. I was making my run for it 09 and 10' then had a baby, got married and my business took off in 09' as well, decided I didnt have time and didnt want to take the amount of gear anymore. BP was 200/90 I was around upper 290's with abs 9-10%, my body just cant handle it. I could get there, just couldnt maintain the mass and my health. Very subjective in my opinion
    Sounds like me...now we just need to mix in a divorce for you!

  14. #14

    Default

    Does Jay drive back and forth between Venice and Vegas every day?
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

  15. #15
    Mass Monster Peter McGough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Does Jay drive back and forth between Venice and Vegas every day?
    No. He has a condo in LA. Goes there for a few days at a time.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter McGough View Post
    No. He has a condo in LA. Goes there for a few days at a time.
    A HA! So you do look at my threads Peter!!! LOL.

  17. #17
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Great pics Dave, thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 496 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •