Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 599

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

  1. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Watsuppp broothaaa
    As a rule of thumb how do you calculate how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight ?
    I honestly never count how many calories I'm consuming weather in pre contest or offseason. When I'm bulking I just make sure I eat at least 6 to 7 times and I make sure each meal is really high calories I don't try to eat clean when I'm bulking. When I'm precontest I just take out the junk food and eat 7 meals

  2. #155
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    63,734

    Default

    Charles, you ask every detail of what these guys eat down to the exact calories, how much cardio they do, etc. You need to understand what they do has NO RELEVANCE at all to what you, a tall, young, natural guy with average genetics, should do. Guys like Juan and Jose are not like you or me, they are true genetic FREAKS.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #156
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
    mon shoulders
    tue arms
    wen legs calves
    thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
    fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
    sat off
    repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

    and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
    THANKS

  4. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
    mon shoulders
    tue arms
    wen legs calves
    thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
    fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
    sat off
    repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

    and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
    THANKS
    The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area

  5. #158
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area
    wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???

  6. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???
    Yeah 3 types of laterals like standing than sitting and some one are laterals..

  7. #160
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Jua, your looking sick!

    Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?

  8. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetz View Post
    Hey Jua, your looking sick!

    Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?
    Wasup brother thank you!! I don't do shakes after my workout I have whole meal I eat 8oz ground beef and 2 cups of rice

  9. #162

    Default

    When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?

  10. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?
    Cooked

  11. #164
    Behemoth sanatarj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,836
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works

  12. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works
    THANKS BRO! AFTER THE O I WILL TRY AND GET ONE IN!!

  13. #166
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hi Juan...do you have any advice about strech marks??? I have BIIG strech marks on biceps and chest and I have noticed 2 days ago new one hah I know thats a sign that I am growing but can I do something about it at least to change the color into white ???

  14. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    Hi Juan...do you have any advice about strech marks??? I have BIIG strech marks on biceps and chest and I have noticed 2 days ago new one hah I know thats a sign that I am growing but can I do something about it at least to change the color into white ???
    Wasup brother, I have stretch marks in from my experience they look better with time when fresh hey are little red but I did nothing for them I hear applying cocoa butter helps maybe you want to give that a try

  15. #168
    Iron Addict deak007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Maumee, Oh
    Posts
    3,252
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Juan,

    1) How would you handle the stress of "being behind" on a prep? Increased cardio, reduction of cals?

    2) *Most important* Being a married man, my wife is not very fond of bodybuilding. She is a public health professional who is "against" the extremes, i.e. obesity/smoking and the health risks with bodybuilding. I am currently dieting, and she has been good so far with not nagging or giving me crap for not wanting to eat out, but I fear that in say 6-8 weeks when the cals get lower, and the per se "fatigue" sets in, is when she will give me shit. What would you suggest for a way to handle the "outside" interference with ones goals?

    Thanks for your responses Juan!
    Instagram: Deak007

  16. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deak007 View Post
    Juan,

    1) How would you handle the stress of "being behind" on a prep? Increased cardio, reduction of cals?

    2) *Most important* Being a married man, my wife is not very fond of bodybuilding. She is a public health professional who is "against" the extremes, i.e. obesity/smoking and the health risks with bodybuilding. I am currently dieting, and she has been good so far with not nagging or giving me crap for not wanting to eat out, but I fear that in say 6-8 weeks when the cals get lower, and the per se "fatigue" sets in, is when she will give me shit. What would you suggest for a way to handle the "outside" interference with ones goals?

    Thanks for your responses Juan!
    Wasup bro!! Let me just say I never been behind on prep!! I'm always in shape at least 3 weeks out.. But if I had a client that was behind I would first increase the cardio and see if that makes the difference if it doesn't reducing calories would be my second option, with fluctuation of low and high calorie days

  17. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Wasup bro!! Let me just say I never been behind on prep!! I'm always in shape at least 3 weeks out.. But if I had a client that was behind I would first increase the cardio and see if that makes the difference if it doesn't reducing calories would be my second option, with fluctuation of low and high calorie days
    For the second question it's hard to answer I think when you hit that point of extreme fatigue you just have to stay focused and know what it is your doing and try and cope with outside interference as much as you can

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •