Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Watsuppp broothaaa
    As a rule of thumb how do you calculate how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight ?
    I honestly never count how many calories I'm consuming weather in pre contest or offseason. When I'm bulking I just make sure I eat at least 6 to 7 times and I make sure each meal is really high calories I don't try to eat clean when I'm bulking. When I'm precontest I just take out the junk food and eat 7 meals

Charles, you ask every detail of what these guys eat down to the exact calories, how much cardio they do, etc. You need to understand what they do has NO RELEVANCE at all to what you, a tall, young, natural guy with average genetics, should do. Guys like Juan and Jose are not like you or me, they are true genetic FREAKS.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Dedicated Noob

HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
    mon shoulders
    tue arms
    wen legs calves
    thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
    fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
    sat off
    repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by kemox View Post
    HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
    mon shoulders
    tue arms
    wen legs calves
    thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
    fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
    sat off
    repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
    THANKS
    The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area
    wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???

wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???
    Yeah 3 types of laterals like standing than sitting and some one are laterals..

Nobody

Hey Jua, your looking sick!

Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetz View Post
    Hey Jua, your looking sick!

Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?
    Wasup brother thank you!! I don't do shakes after my workout I have whole meal I eat 8oz ground beef and 2 cups of rice

When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?

Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?
    Cooked

Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works
    THANKS BRO! AFTER THE O I WILL TRY AND GET ONE IN!!

Dedicated Noob

Hi Juan...do you have any advice about strech marks??? I have BIIG strech marks on biceps and chest and I have noticed 2 days ago new one hah I know thats a sign that I am growing but can I do something about it at least to change the color into white ???

Hi Juan...do you have any advice about strech marks??? I have BIIG strech marks on biceps and chest and I have noticed 2 days ago new one hah I know thats a sign that I am growing but can I do something about it at least to change the color into white ???
    Wasup brother, I have stretch marks in from my experience they look better with time when fresh hey are little red but I did nothing for them I hear applying cocoa butter helps maybe you want to give that a try

Juan,

1) How would you handle the stress of "being behind" on a prep? Increased cardio, reduction of cals?

2) *Most important* Being a married man, my wife is not very fond of bodybuilding. She is a public health professional who is "against" the extremes, i.e. obesity/smoking and the health risks with bodybuilding. I am currently dieting, and she has been good so far with not nagging or giving me crap for not wanting to eat out, but I fear that in say 6-8 weeks when the cals get lower, and the per se "fatigue" sets in, is when she will give me shit. What would you suggest for a way to handle the "outside" interference with ones goals?

Thanks for your responses Juan!
    Instagram: Deak007

Quote Originally Posted by deak007 View Post
    Juan,

1) How would you handle the stress of "being behind" on a prep? Increased cardio, reduction of cals?

2) *Most important* Being a married man, my wife is not very fond of bodybuilding. She is a public health professional who is "against" the extremes, i.e. obesity/smoking and the health risks with bodybuilding. I am currently dieting, and she has been good so far with not nagging or giving me crap for not wanting to eat out, but I fear that in say 6-8 weeks when the cals get lower, and the per se "fatigue" sets in, is when she will give me shit. What would you suggest for a way to handle the "outside" interference with ones goals?

Thanks for your responses Juan!
    Wasup bro!! Let me just say I never been behind on prep!! I'm always in shape at least 3 weeks out.. But if I had a client that was behind I would first increase the cardio and see if that makes the difference if it doesn't reducing calories would be my second option, with fluctuation of low and high calorie days

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Wasup bro!! Let me just say I never been behind on prep!! I'm always in shape at least 3 weeks out.. But if I had a client that was behind I would first increase the cardio and see if that makes the difference if it doesn't reducing calories would be my second option, with fluctuation of low and high calorie days
    For the second question it's hard to answer I think when you hit that point of extreme fatigue you just have to stay focused and know what it is your doing and try and cope with outside interference as much as you can

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast