Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Wasup bro!! Let me just say I never been behind on prep!! I'm always in shape at least 3 weeks out.. But if I had a client that was behind I would first increase the cardio and see if that makes the difference if it doesn't reducing calories would be my second option, with fluctuation of low and high calorie days
    For the second question it's hard to answer I think when you hit that point of extreme fatigue you just have to stay focused and know what it is your doing and try and cope with outside interference as much as you can

Thanks for your input man! I appreciate it!
    Instagram: Deak007

Wassup Juan!
    Overall I have skinny legs. On leg press I have got up to 8 reps of 8 plates each side but squats i can only manage 2 plates each side for 8 reps. I have long legs as i'm a taller guy about 6'1. My question is what do you recommend for improving squats as its a great mass builder and I'm more concerned about squatting than leg press

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D'Silva View Post
    Wassup Juan!
    Overall I have skinny legs. On leg press I have got up to 8 reps of 8 plates each side but squats i can only manage 2 plates each side for 8 reps. I have long legs as i'm a taller guy about 6'1. My question is what do you recommend for improving squats as its a great mass builder and I'm more concerned about squatting than leg press
    AS A TALLER BODYBUILDER I NOTICED I BENEFIT MORE WITH A WIDE SQUAT WHICH I RECOMMEND TO ALL TALL BODYBUILDER, MAKE SURE YOU GO AS LOW AS POSSIBLE FORGET ABOUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT IS ON THE BAR JUST FOCUS ON THE RIGHT FORM.. ANOTHER THING WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING PAST 6 MONTHS OR SO WHICH I NOTICE HAS GAVE ME TONS OF IMPROVEMENTS IS DOING FRONT SQUATS INSTEAD OF REGULAR SQUATS KEEPS ALL THE FOCUS ON THE QUADS AND I HAVE SEEN MY QUADS MAKE MAYOR IMPROVEMENTS..

AS A TALLER BODYBUILDER I NOTICED I BENEFIT MORE WITH A WIDE SQUAT WHICH I RECOMMEND TO ALL TALL BODYBUILDER, MAKE SURE YOU GO AS LOW AS POSSIBLE FORGET ABOUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT IS ON THE BAR JUST FOCUS ON THE RIGHT FORM.. ANOTHER THING WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING PAST 6 MONTHS OR SO WHICH I NOTICE HAS GAVE ME TONS OF IMPROVEMENTS IS DOING FRONT SQUATS INSTEAD OF REGULAR SQUATS KEEPS ALL THE FOCUS ON THE QUADS AND I HAVE SEEN MY QUADS MAKE MAYOR IMPROVEMENTS..
    Ok man I'll definitely try that out. Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D'Silva View Post
    Ok man I'll definitely try that out. Thanks for the advice
    Anytime

You are killing it with this thread, Diesel! Straight talk just like the people want to hear.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    You are killing it with this thread, Diesel! Straight talk just like the people want to hear.
    THANKS RON!! I'M DEF TRYING MY BEST GREAT SEEING YOU IN VEGAS!

Hi Juan. Hope to see you at the Olympia next year competing..

I noticed you do free weight front squats..i used to do that too but felt uncomfortable for me once i got past 4plates per side.. now i do it on the smith machine and feels better.. have you tried fronts on the smith and how do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Banji Dimeji View Post
    Hi Juan. Hope to see you at the Olympia next year competing..

I noticed you do free weight front squats..i used to do that too but felt uncomfortable for me once i got past 4plates per side.. now i do it on the smith machine and feels better.. have you tried fronts on the smith and how do you like it?
    I tries front squats on the smith machine a whole back I didn't like it!! I'm more of a freeweight guy.. But if the smith works better for you than stay with it!!

Dedicated Noob

Hi Juan,I`ve read that you dont use post workout shake,I gues then that you use intra workout shake,if so what is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Hi Juan,I`ve read that you dont use post workout shake,I gues then that you use intra workout shake,if so what is it ?
    Wasup brother I actually don't even use intra workout shakes either!! When I'm done training I just have a meal works for me!! I rather eat than have a shake!! I believe both ways works just have to find which one works better for you!!

Dedicated Noob

Wasup brother I actually don't even use intra workout shakes either!! When I'm done training I just have a meal works for me!! I rather eat than have a shake!! I believe both ways works just have to find which one works better for you!!
    intra shake:bcaa,creatine,glutamine and fast carbs litteraly do wonders,no sorrenes at all and no need to do post workout shake (john meadows periworkout shake)
    thanks for the answer...I wish you all the best in your carier!!

More questions guys! Juan actually gets on here and answers them!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    More questions guys! Juan actually gets on here and answers them!
    Lmao thanks Ron

Muscle Head

I train 4 days a week and seem to be making good progress except for my arms aren't growing as well as other body parts. Would you recommend a sole day for arms and if so what would the split be as due to work and daddy duties i can only make it 4 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by S30NYL View Post
    I train 4 days a week and seem to be making good progress except for my arms aren't growing as well as other body parts. Would you recommend a sole day for arms and if so what would the split be as due to work and daddy duties i can only make it 4 days a week.
    I DONT THINK YOU NEED TO TO GIVE THEM A SOLE DAY WHAT I DO RECOMMEND I FOR YOU TO DO ABOUT 20 SETS FOR BIS AN ADDITIONAL 20 FOR TRIS KEEP THE REPS BETWEEN 12-15 I BET IN A MONTH YOU WOULD SEE A DIFFERENCE

Muscle Head

Thanks for the advice i will give it a try as i have been trying to stick between the 6-10 rep range.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast