Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Hey juan.
    What do you suggest for lacking bodyparts? Training them twice/three times/multiple times a week, or just anihilate the given bodypart with maximum intensity (r.pause,dropset,double sets,giant sets ecc), or just kill them with high volume in only one workout?

Also, do you prefer increasing cardio (what do you prefer. Hiit or liss?) or decrease calories in order to get more ripped?
    AV CRUSHING CREW!

Hey Juan, no one can say that the way you eat and the all day Sunday cheat day isn't working for you, but how often do you get yourself into the docs for a check up? I would assume that you keep a close eye on your cholesterol and all the other important things that get checked when you have a CBC done. We've seen way to many of our favorites, end their careers due to poor health and we don't need to lose another. By the way, it took my stomach 2 days to recover from that McDonalds big breakfast I ate. I can eat the shit out of some XXL grilled stuffed burritos from Taco Bell though.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbb89 View Post
    Hey juan.
    What do you suggest for lacking bodyparts? Training them twice/three times/multiple times a week, or just anihilate the given bodypart with maximum intensity (r.pause,dropset,double sets,giant sets ecc), or just kill them with high volume in only one workout?

Also, do you prefer increasing cardio (what do you prefer. Hiit or liss?) or decrease calories in order to get more ripped?
    I would suggest twice a week with high volume making sure you get maximum pump to that muscle.. Make sure that after the training you have a good meal to replinish the muscle.. As for Getty into contest shape I never usually have to increase cardio nor cut calories.. Usually in my case I have to increase my food intake!! But if I had to I would say increase cardio not a believer in cutting calories
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Hey Juan, no one can say that the way you eat and the all day Sunday cheat day isn't working for you, but how often do you get yourself into the docs for a check up? I would assume that you keep a close eye on your cholesterol and all the other important things that get checked when you have a CBC done. We've seen way to many of our favorites, end their careers due to poor health and we don't need to lose another. By the way, it took my stomach 2 days to recover from that McDonalds big breakfast I ate. I can eat the shit out of some XXL grilled stuffed burritos from Taco Bell though.
    Yes I do quarterly check up my blood work is great thanks God.. Never had any problem with my cholesterol to be honest my cholesterol is really good!! I believe one day a week is not gonna hurt your levels especially when you eat right 6 days a week and train your ass off!

oh oh i have a question.....what will be our super crazy anabolic coma inducing cheat meal this weekend? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Delarosa View Post
    oh oh i have a question.....what will be our super crazy anabolic coma inducing cheat meal this weekend? lol
    Blah ha ha ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jacked! View Post
    Blah ha ha ha ha ha.
    im going to film our cheat meal this week so you guys can see the madness happening!!!! get ready to have your minds blown!!! lmao

I say we do Pizza Hut and if you have space after let go to McDonald

Spotter

You guys are THE ELITE to be able to eat Pizza hut and mcdonalds and not turn into fat blobs..lol...If I eat mcdonals I turn fat instantly..lol

Looking forward to seeing this super crazy anabolic coma inducing cheat meal(s)....

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    I'm glad that I will be able to share the stage with some of the pros that will be retiring as I am a big fan and to me would be an honor and just making my dreams a reality I never thought I share the stage with Vic and I did.. Was a very awesome experience.. As for us new guys I see it going and I great direction as we have a very aesthetic look I think the Flex, Kevin, Chris, and Shawn era is coming back but just 15 to 20 years later and us a bit bigger.. That's my opinion..
    Im Excited about Generation NEXT! I saw Victor turn pro at the Nationals in NYC 2000. Damn Im old.. I also saw Victor win the NOC and the 07 Arnold! IM a big fan of victors! Great Answer Im always looking a few years ahead to see how the sport will look.

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    You guys are THE ELITE to be able to eat Pizza hut and mcdonalds and not turn into fat blobs..lol...If I eat mcdonals I turn fat instantly..lol

Looking forward to seeing this super crazy anabolic coma inducing cheat meal(s)....
    I'm precontest Jon is offseason lol!! My brother Jon doesn't touch this stuff precontest let alone 4 weeks out

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Im Excited about Generation NEXT! I saw Victor turn pro at the Nationals in NYC 2000. Damn Im old.. I also saw Victor win the NOC and the 07 Arnold! IM a big fan of victors! Great Answer Im always looking a few years ahead to see how the sport will look.
    I'm also excited about generation next the next 10 to 15 years will be fun and I'm glad that ill be a part of it..

What's up John and Juan......all my NY homies always shit on chain- restaurant pizza.
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    What's up John and Juan......all my NY homies always shit on chain- restaurant pizza.
    well we both do love our small pizza joints too but pizza hut offers more than just pizza which is why we like going there sometimes. wings, cheesy bread etc arent really offered at the smaller spots.

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post

lol normally i dont eat as much as i have been as of late but i have to get the calories down to bring my physique to where it needs to be to get into the winners circle! juan is right tho. normally my offseasons look too similar to my precontest diets and i think that may hinder the progress i could be making if i just worried less about staying leaner and just got the calories down! needless to say you guys wont be seeing much guest posing from me this year.....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Like my Bro Jon said we love our NY pizza but also love Pizza Hut cause everything else you can get there besides the Pizza!! They have extremely good wings one of the best I ever tasted but than that's my opinion

lol normally i dont eat as much as i have been as of late but i have to get the calories down to bring my physique to where it needs to be to get into the winners circle! juan is right tho. normally my offseasons look too similar to my precontest diets and i think that may hinder the progress i could be making if i just worried less about staying leaner and just got the calories down! needless to say you guys wont be seeing much guest posing from me this year.....lmao
    So we getting this on film tomorrow?

juan whats your honest take on the RAMY EFFECT..soooooo much smoke being blown and some already have him 3rd at the big show..how you gonna deal with this...you guys have me craving a big mac....YOU SUCK!!!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast