Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    juan whats your honest take on the RAMY EFFECT..soooooo much smoke being blown and some already have him 3rd at the big show..how you gonna deal with this...you guys have me craving a big mac....YOU SUCK!!!
    I got to see this freak in person and thats exactly what he is a freak he has a ton of potention and i def see him top 5 at the O... as how am i gonna deal with him lol!! well i'm just gonna focus on me and improving every show i believe everyone is beatable especially if they are off.. with that said we will be competing for years to come and i believe there might be shows where he win and others where i win..

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    I got to see this freak in person and thats exactly what he is a freak he has a ton of potention and i def see him top 5 at the O... as how am i gonna deal with him lol!! well i'm just gonna focus on me and improving every show i believe everyone is beatable especially if they are off.. with that said we will be competing for years to come and i believe there might be shows where he win and others where i win..
    I saw the vid were you were next to him and just waved and walked away!!LMAO..thats were the question came from...thanks juan and we need more vids brother

I saw the vid were you were next to him and just waved and walked away!!LMAO..thats were the question came from...thanks juan and we need more vids brother
    I was just having fun onstage wanted to get people laughing it worked lol!! but as for me getting onstage next to him and hitting shots i have no problem with that!! there should be a few videos coming shortly i did a leg video about 3 weeks ago and a back video last week with Jon Delarosa.. i believe they will be posting the pretty soon..

great keep it coming bro good stuff.. thanks for taking the time
    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    I was just having fun onstage wanted to get people laughing it worked lol!! but as for me getting onstage next to him and hitting shots i have no problem with that!! there should be a few videos coming shortly i did a leg video about 3 weeks ago and a back video last week with Jon Delarosa.. i believe they will be posting the pretty soon..

great keep it coming bro good stuff.. thanks for taking the time
    Anytime!

Juan. How much cardio off season and pre contest do you do? Always in great condition

Quote Originally Posted by stax View Post
    Juan. How much cardio off season and pre contest do you do? Always in great condition
    PRE Contest i do 30 min 6 days a week and last 4 weeks if needed i bump it up to 20 min twice a day 6 days.. offseason i might do it 30 min 3 times a week but there have been offseason where i didn't do one but of cardio.. if i do cardio in the offseason is more for being healthy and helping me get all my food down rather than being lean, i focus on just getting as huge as possible in the offseason

Juan it is really great to have you here.I was amazed with you in NY Pro and i think that you have very good potential!
    Please keep on posting and it would be nice more videos to follow.
    I will be expecting your cheat meal video,it will be fun!
    Keep up the good work!

Hi Juan. Can you give us a sample diet to get lean and shredded. It doesn't have to be detailed.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by No Fear View Post
    Juan it is really great to have you here.I was amazed with you in NY Pro and i think that you have very good potential!
    Please keep on posting and it would be nice more videos to follow.
    I will be expecting your cheat meal video,it will be fun!
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you it is a pleasure being here.. no worries i wont stop posting i love interacting with fans and friends... we will definetly try and record one of my cheat meals today!

Quote Originally Posted by Portillo. View Post
    Hi Juan. Can you give us a sample diet to get lean and shredded. It doesn't have to be detailed.

Thanks!
    i'm assuming it would be my diet for getting shredded.. as my diet can change day to day i have a total of 7 to 8 meals a day protein is about 440 carbs right now are being rotated as 600 my low day and my cheat day which i dont count that go way over 1000... fats are 250.. my carb sources on clean days are cream of rice, white rice, sweet potato, and brown rice as far as protein goes i eat eggs both whole and whites, chicken, red meat, turkey burgers, and shrimp, as far as fats i eat almonds, mac oil, and p28 pb

hey have a great sunday cheat day! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by reno210 View Post
    hey have a great sunday cheat day! LOL
    thanks brother

Hey juan big fan first of all what do you do for your arms? also if you had one piece of advice for an 18 year old bodybuilder what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by SAMbennett23 View Post
    Hey juan big fan first of all what do you do for your arms? also if you had one piece of advice for an 18 year old bodybuilder what would it be?
    First thanks for being a huge fans means a lot.. For arms I train them twice a week and i keep my reps around 15 for both tris and bis.. For his I do a lot of ez bar curls and dumbells around 8 excercisea and for tris I mix it between free weights and machine mostly machine since I have bad tendonitis on my elbow.. Hope this helped

yeah thats great ill try it out next week also another question if thats ok, during off season oreven pre comp do you drink alot of diet soda or sugar free kool aid/sugar free jello etc?

Quote Originally Posted by SAMbennett23 View Post
    yeah thats great ill try it out next week also another question if thats ok, during off season oreven pre comp do you drink alot of diet soda or sugar free kool aid/sugar free jello etc?
    All I drink is diet soda and crystal light.. Precontest or offseason never had Jello not a big fan

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast