Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Watsup Juannn!
    how many grams of carbs do you suggest a 192lbs 10%body fat 5"10 natural bodybuilder have during his contest prep?

Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Watsup Juannn!
    how many grams of carbs do you suggest a 192lbs 10%body fat 5"10 natural bodybuilder have during his contest prep?
    I'm no contest coach but i would say start of with a gram per bodyweight is you lose more than 2 pounds a week raise it if you lose less lower it eveyone is different i respond great to really high carbs..

Thanks bro i appreciate your advice

Thanks bro i appreciate your advice
    Anytime

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Thank you it is a pleasure being here.. no worries i wont stop posting i love interacting with fans and friends... we will definetly try and record one of my cheat meals today!
    Thanks for the reply man,i really appreciate it!
    I saw like an hour ago your pic on facebook + your tags.I was LMAO,it looks real fun!
    I will keep an eye for your video!
    Take care buddy!

How much cardio a day were u doing doing towards the end of your prep, and how much should a natural be doing a day?
    Any cardio machines you prefer or recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    i'm assuming it would be my diet for getting shredded.. as my diet can change day to day i have a total of 7 to 8 meals a day protein is about 440 carbs right now are being rotated as 600 my low day and my cheat day which i dont count that go way over 1000... fats are 250.. my carb sources on clean days are cream of rice, white rice, sweet potato, and brown rice as far as protein goes i eat eggs both whole and whites, chicken, red meat, turkey burgers, and shrimp, as far as fats i eat almonds, mac oil, and p28 pb
    Thanks mate.

How much cardio a day were u doing doing towards the end of your prep, and how much should a natural be doing a day?
    Towards the end of NY PRO I was doing 30 min a day either on the stairs or treadmill I prefer the stairs and recommend them highly

Not to hijack Juan's thread, but the amount of cardio he does, or how much anyone else does, has nothing to do with how much YOU need to do. Some people need more, some need less. Nobody can tell you how much cardio you should do. that's the bottom line. If you aren't losing fat, you need to do more. If you are losing fat and not muscle, that's the right amount for you. If you are losing fat AND muscle, you are doing too much.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Not to hijack Juan's thread, but the amount of cardio he does, or how much anyone else does, has nothing to do with how much YOU need to do. Some people need more, some need less. Nobody can tell you how much cardio you should do. that's the bottom line. If you aren't losing fat, you need to do more. If you are losing fat and not muscle, that's the right amount for you. If you are losing fat AND muscle, you are doing too much.
    AGREED!! i believe a person needs a second eye while in prep to make sure they do the right amount not do less or more

What sucks is my diet is on point, do a Lot of cardio and still cant lose weight for the past 9weeks!

What sucks is my diet is on point, do a Lot of cardio and still cant lose weight for the past 9weeks!
    What are you eating? how many meals? portion? how much cardio let me get the whole run down..

Juan If I see you in person I would hand you a burger! Pick one from below

1) McDouble
    2) Big Mac
    3) McChicken

:P
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Juan If I see you in person I would hand you a burger! Pick one from below

1) McDouble
    2) Big Mac
    3) McChicken

:P
    How about a double quarter pounder? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Brilliant!!!! Lol

little clip of what went on Sunday! Hard for us to get footage since we didn't have a film guy but I ate 11 slices 4 garlic bread with cheese 5 breadsticks, 14 wings still was hungry went to Baskin Robbins and had 4 scoops of icecream and cake before Pizza Hut me and the wife had just ate Baskin Robbins where I had a quart of icecream and cake that's just a fraction of the damage done that day can't wait till we get someone to come film a whole day

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast