Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 599

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

  1. #69
    Spotter quadzillaharris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...a-falcons-camp
    you might have to make a trip to atlanta

  2. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quadzillaharris View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...a-falcons-camp
    you might have to make a trip to atlanta
    That would be a piece of cake!! Lol!

  3. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    What are you eating? how many meals? portion? how much cardio let me get the whole run down..
    Im eating 5 meals a day:

    Meal 1: 50 grams of carbs from grits, 2 tsp splenda, 8 egg whites+ 1 whole egg
    Meal 2: (post workout) 10oz white fish +25 grams of carbs from brown or jasmine rice
    Meal 3: 10oz white fish + cucumber
    Meal 4:8 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
    Meal 5: same as meal 4

    Heavy weight training 4 days a week. Good sweating intensity cardio on the spinning bike (good resistance) 45mins on empty stomach, another 45mins before bed. On sundays i have 2 slices of pizza and 2 pieces of carrot cake.

  4. #72

    Default

    (Cardio is done every single day)

  5. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Im eating 5 meals a day:

    Meal 1: 50 grams of carbs from grits, 2 tsp splenda, 8 egg whites+ 1 whole egg
    Meal 2: (post workout) 10oz white fish +25 grams of carbs from brown or jasmine rice
    Meal 3: 10oz white fish + cucumber
    Meal 4:8 egg whites + 2 whole eggs
    Meal 5: same as meal 4

    Heavy weight training 4 days a week. Good sweating intensity cardio on the spinning bike (good resistance) 45mins on empty stomach, another 45mins before bed. On sundays i have 2 slices of pizza and 2 pieces of carrot cake.
    Honestly everything looks good if your doing this than I'm not sure i would say hire a coach and have him tweak things diet looks clean and doesn't seem like your over eating or overdieting!! Maybe start training 5 to 6 days a week

  6. #74

    Default

    Ill give it a try brother! In the past i was eating like 300-350 carbs a day, doing 2.5hours of cardio a day, i was able to nail a solid 171lbs 4.5% bodyfat!

  7. #75
    Nobody itu696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hi Juan !! I'm a big fan of yours , I want to ask a question ,
    because you do repetitions explosive and no controlled, what is the diference?? thank bro

  8. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itu696 View Post
    Hi Juan !! I'm a big fan of yours , I want to ask a question ,
    because you do repetitions explosive and no controlled, what is the diference?? thank bro
    My understanding for explosive movements it is that it promotes more muscle growth.. but there are so many styles of training i believe there is no wrong or right way to train just have to find which works for you and which style you like best..

  9. #77
    Nobody itu696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    thank bro!!!

  10. #78

    Default

    Watsup bro
    Couple questions for you today:
    1)You said during your prep you have around 400-450 grams of carbohydrates a day, in how many meals do you split them?
    2) Do you have carbs before bedtime?
    3)Do you cut your carbs at a certain time of the day? Im curious because Jay (Cutler) said he would wake up in the middle of the night during his prep and have his 7th meal with carbss
    4)You also said your only doing 30mins cardio a day during your prep, I know everyone is different but Dexter who was known not to do cardio until a couple years ago, now does around an hour a day, how do you manage to get in such good shape with minimal cardio ?
    Thanks again brother
    CDG

  11. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Watsup bro
    Couple questions for you today:
    1)You said during your prep you have around 400-450 grams of carbohydrates a day, in how many meals do you split them?
    2) Do you have carbs before bedtime?
    3)Do you cut your carbs at a certain time of the day? Im curious because Jay (Cutler) said he would wake up in the middle of the night during his prep and have his 7th meal with carbss
    4)You also said your only doing 30mins cardio a day during your prep, I know everyone is different but Dexter who was known not to do cardio until a couple years ago, now does around an hour a day, how do you manage to get in such good shape with minimal cardio ?
    Thanks again brother
    CDG
    I eat 7 meals a day I usually have them within my first 5 meals but some days I might have carbs with every meal, my diet not set on stone all depends how I feel and look.. I do have carbs before bed on some days not everyday! I honestly don't know how I manage to get in shape with not so much cardio just the way my body is I was naturally a skinny kids with abs all the time growing up so I guess genetics have something to do with it, I can get away without cardio if I cut my cheat day hat consist of 15000- 200000 calories... But I rather do the cardio and have a day that I can pig out an eat what I want..

  12. #80

    Default

    hi juan, im currently dieting without fasted morning cardio, literally have no time but my day job is very active and can spend 8 9 hours a day everyday walking up and down the roads, to me thats enough for a cut, just loking to get single digit lean, not comp ripped, just unflexed abs ripped. would do u rekon should it be ok, so far im losing fat fast so dnt se the need to stress myself with fasted cardio. im beginning to think its not that important now, obviously if i werent very active everyday, fasted cardio would be something i would do but im generallyway too tired to wake up early and do more cardio

  13. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    hi juan, im currently dieting without fasted morning cardio, literally have no time but my day job is very active and can spend 8 9 hours a day everyday walking up and down the roads, to me thats enough for a cut, just loking to get single digit lean, not comp ripped, just unflexed abs ripped. would do u rekon should it be ok, so far im losing fat fast so dnt se the need to stress myself with fasted cardio. im beginning to think its not that important now, obviously if i werent very active everyday, fasted cardio would be something i would do but im generallyway too tired to wake up early and do more cardio
    I believe you can shed fat and get in shape without fasted cardio I have done preps here I just did my cardio after training not once in the morning and got ripped!! I say if your getting leaner every week doing what your doing and your happy with the result don't change it till you hit a plateau

  14. #82

    Default

    Juan can you tell us exactly what you chest workout looks like these days ?
    Thanks
    CDG

  15. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Juan can you tell us exactly what you chest workout looks like these days ?
    Thanks
    CDG
    FLAT BENCH 5 SETS 8-15 REPS, 4 SETS INCLINE BARBELL PRESSES SUPERSET WITH CHEST BUSTERS 12 REPS, 4 SETS INCLINE DUMBELL PRESSES SUPERSET WITH CLOSEGRIP MACHINE PRESS12-15 REPS,4 SETS HAMMER PRESS 10-12 REPS, 4 SET CABLE FLYERS SUPERSET WITH PUCH UPS 15 REPS

  16. #84

    Default

    Bro what you think about diet sodas during the prep?

  17. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Bro what you think about diet sodas during the prep?
    It's all I drink till the night before show when I cut my fluids I don't drink water the closest I get to drinking water is drinking crystal light

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •