Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 599

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

  1. #86
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hello bro , I follow you on facebook and instagram all the time,I just want to ask you a few questions,I'm not going to compete.
    1-What supplements I can take during my cutting phase(Can I take creatine?),My budget is low , so I'm on dilema should I spend my money on a protein or buy some bcaa
    2-What do you think of fat burners and clen., is it safe to take it and if not why?
    3- Cardio first thing in the morning seems to have a bad effect on me,can I eat a little bit 20-30 min before running or It will ruin everything? Or should I stick to late night cardio where I feel more comfortable
    best regards : Stoian Ivanov !

  2. #87
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    can i use humatrope everyday or i have to rest it for 2 days??

  3. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banchanina_Gorski View Post
    Hello bro , I follow you on facebook and instagram all the time,I just want to ask you a few questions,I'm not going to compete.
    1-What supplements I can take during my cutting phase(Can I take creatine?),My budget is low , so I'm on dilema should I spend my money on a protein or buy some bcaa
    2-What do you think of fat burners and clen., is it safe to take it and if not why?
    3- Cardio first thing in the morning seems to have a bad effect on me,can I eat a little bit 20-30 min before running or It will ruin everything? Or should I stick to late night cardio where I feel more comfortable
    best regards : Stoian Ivanov !
    I don't know much about supplements not big on taking a lot but creatine you can def use while in cutting phase a pre workout with no carbs i would go with a whey protein instead of bcaa.. as of fat burner i don't know much about clen so i can not make any suggestion i would say ask someone who preps people for shows, fat burner i never really used it but started using for energy for my tampa prep and been using dren from MHP works wonders.. cardio you can def get away with eating a little bit like NO CARBS!!! or you can def stick to night cardio which i think works wonders...
    Quote Originally Posted by hectorrub0 View Post
    can i use humatrope everyday or i have to rest it for 2 days??
    not sure bro!!! definitely need to ask someone who would be able to give you an answer and know what they talking about...

  4. #89

    Default

    Very impressed with ur pro showings bro, was wondering if u count calories/ macros or neither during offseason or when going into a show. Ive heard other pros (Lee Priest and an old pro named Dale Ruplinger) mention that they dont count anything just eat less and do cardio for a show and eat more in the offseason. Just wondered how u go about doing it. By the way, ur conditioning is top notch compared to other pros these days reminiscent of the days of Wheeler, Ray and Yates....HARD AS NAILS BRO!!!

  5. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brybell1 View Post
    Very impressed with ur pro showings bro, was wondering if u count calories/ macros or neither during offseason or when going into a show. Ive heard other pros (Lee Priest and an old pro named Dale Ruplinger) mention that they dont count anything just eat less and do cardio for a show and eat more in the offseason. Just wondered how u go about doing it. By the way, ur conditioning is top notch compared to other pros these days reminiscent of the days of Wheeler, Ray and Yates....HARD AS NAILS BRO!!!
    Thank you on the compliment very highly appreciated!! honestly i dont count anything all i do when transition from offseason to precontest is cut out the junk and my body responds to that toward the end of prep since my metabolism is so fast at that time i have to add more food, but i let me coach handle my diet so i dont have to count anything and just focus on prep not worrying about numbers.. you can contact my coach Huge285@aol.com he can give you the macros of what i eat or an idea

  6. #91

    Default

    Juan!
    Any advice for building genetically weak calves in terms of training, reps, volume , intensity, poundage ?

  7. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Juan!
    Any advice for building genetically weak calves in terms of training, reps, volume , intensity, poundage ?
    I BEEN TRYING TO BRING MINE UP SOMETHING I BEEN TRYING IS JUST TRAINING THEM FOR AN HOUR NOT COUNT SETS BUT KEEPING REPS BETWEEN 15 TO 20 I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THAT WORKS IN A FEW MONTHS IF I MAKE ANY GOOD GAINS OR NOT

  8. #93

    Default

    Sounds good brother

  9. #94

    Default

    Enjoy your cheat day brother!

  10. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Enjoy your cheat day brother!
    THANKS BROTHER!! NO CHEAT DAY TODAY WEEK OUT FROM TAMPA!!

  11. #96

    Default

    hey juan what diferences do you notice between fakhri handling your nutrition and dave palumbo? can you ellaborate a bit bettewen the styles of each one? and the efects on your body?

  12. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    hey juan what diferences do you notice between fakhri handling your nutrition and dave palumbo? can you ellaborate a bit bettewen the styles of each one? and the efects on your body?
    HONESTLY DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO DO A PREP WITH FAK.. I JUST FELT LIKE IF IT WASN'T BROKE DONT FIX IT I WORKED WITH DAVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND WE ARE A GOOD TEAM SO MADE SENSE JUST TO KEEP DOING WHAT WORKED!!

  13. #98
    Barbarian Bogdi P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    616
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    THANKS BROTHER!! NO CHEAT DAY TODAY WEEK OUT FROM TAMPA!!
    It's worth it ! Don't fell into temptation ! P.S. I don't know if you heard something like this,but give me a minute...I was on a super clean diet for almost 8 months now with only 1 cheat meal per week...and I got tired of it so I got mad and for 1 week I ate everyday,at every meal per day(7) sandwiches,ice cream,pizza,burgers,fries and so on. Believe me JD,after 1 week my bodyfat droped 3 % ! I could not believe my eyes. I had a big belly and after 1 week I saw my first 2 rows of abs...and now,after I got back to my "diet",my BF went up by 1 %...have you heard anything like this before ? my diet : chicken breast,brown rice,vegetables and I use a cheap whey protein...

  14. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdi P. View Post
    It's worth it ! Don't fell into temptation ! P.S. I don't know if you heard something like this,but give me a minute...I was on a super clean diet for almost 8 months now with only 1 cheat meal per week...and I got tired of it so I got mad and for 1 week I ate everyday,at every meal per day(7) sandwiches,ice cream,pizza,burgers,fries and so on. Believe me JD,after 1 week my bodyfat droped 3 % ! I could not believe my eyes. I had a big belly and after 1 week I saw my first 2 rows of abs...and now,after I got back to my "diet",my BF went up by 1 %...have you heard anything like this before ? my diet : chicken breast,brown rice,vegetables and I use a cheap whey protein...
    MY OPINION YOU OVER DIETED AND YOUR METABOLISM WAS SHUT DOWN WITH YOU DOING THAT FOR THAT ONE WEEK JUMPED STARTED YOUR METABOLISM!! THAT WHAT I BELIEVE!!

  15. #100
    Barbarian Bogdi P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    616
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I was a fat bastard,I didn't care about the way I look...until I saw a pic of you,De Larosa and Victor Martinez...and something in my mind snapped.I weight 116 kg and now I'm at 78 and hit a plateau...I lost all of that weight in 8 months,just with food and training...I wanted to take clen and winnie but couldn't afford them. THank you for the reply,you are right,I overdieted,that's why I stopped losing weight and didn't gain any muscles

  16. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdi P. View Post
    I was a fat bastard,I didn't care about the way I look...until I saw a pic of you,De Larosa and Victor Martinez...and something in my mind snapped.I weight 116 kg and now I'm at 78 and hit a plateau...I lost all of that weight in 8 months,just with food and training...I wanted to take clen and winnie but couldn't afford them. THank you for the reply,you are right,I overdieted,that's why I stopped losing weight and didn't gain any muscles
    GLAD WE WHERE OF SOME MOTIVATION KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK!! KEEP TRAINING HARD AND PUSH EVERY WORKOUT AND EAT RIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS TRUST ME

  17. #102
    Barbarian Bogdi P.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    616
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    After I saw that pic I was like: "Damn,who are these guys? I want to look like them!" so I started reading and aplying. I will never become a real Bodybuilder but I will do my best to look and feel good about myself. And since you were my inspiration and motivation,I want to thank you and I will support you no matter what. Maybe someday in this life I will be able to go to US and cheer for you at the Olympia and maybe shake your hand and take a picture with you.

    Aim for big things JD. You can be anything you want to be !

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •