Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Hi Juan, i've been following you since 2011 mainly because someone pointed out we have similar physiques (way too much credit though hehe) but I have to say I love your prep approach and the honesty. I see a lot of bodybuilders that claim they are always strict in their diet and training and so on. For my contest prep this year I am trying a different approach, more juan style hehe and trying to listen to my body and have more carbs in de prep. Have to point out that the cheat meals are similar Best of luck next weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by dopa View Post
    Hi Juan, i've been following you since 2011 mainly because someone pointed out we have similar physiques (way too much credit though hehe) but I have to say I love your prep approach and the honesty. I see a lot of bodybuilders that claim they are always strict in their diet and training and so on. For my contest prep this year I am trying a different approach, more juan style hehe and trying to listen to my body and have more carbs in de prep. Have to point out that the cheat meals are similar Best of luck next weekend!
    Thanks brother!! be careful in dieting the way i do i seen it go wrong way to many times take in consideration i'm an anomaly, my metabolism is extremly fast and i respond very well to junk food i carb depleate at around 600 grams of carbs and load on about 1800... good luck and thanks for following!!

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    my metabolism is extremly fast and i respond very well to junk food i carb depleate at around 600 grams of carbs and load on about 1800
    Holy $ ! You are very lucky ! I only smell carbs and I get swollen...my metabolism sucks ! if I eat less carbs,I have no strenght...If I eat more,I get swollen and I feel like I didn't "used" them and my body stored them as fat...and it's hard for me to establish a balance in carbs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1RwjvZjVk

Party people,Juan is getting ready YEAH !

HONESTLY DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO DO A PREP WITH FAK.. I JUST FELT LIKE IF IT WASN'T BROKE DONT FIX IT I WORKED WITH DAVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND WE ARE A GOOD TEAM SO MADE SENSE JUST TO KEEP DOING WHAT WORKED!!
    thanks bro.. what about the period you worked with fak? what you liked what not what you learned etc... im curius about your experiences and what you manage to acomplish working with nutritionists?

Kill it today brothaaaaaa !!!!

Awesome addition to team MD. Your training videos are badass. Looking forward to your off-season training videos. Congrats on 2nd place at Tampa!

Congrats on 2nd place brother!!
    Are you gonna take any time off, or your gonna continue dieting till the Olympia ?

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    thanks bro.. what about the period you worked with fak? what you liked what not what you learned etc... im curius about your experiences and what you manage to acomplish working with nutritionists?
    I think Fak is a great coach the little I worked with him in the offseason was really good he is very dedicated to his clients I recommend him to anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Kill it today brothaaaaaa !!!!
    Thanks for being so supportive
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy! View Post
    Awesome addition to team MD. Your training videos are badass. Looking forward to your off-season training videos. Congrats on 2nd place at Tampa!
    Thanks my brother!!! Ill make sure to get some crazy intense offseason videos that you guys will love!!
    Congrats on 2nd place brother!!
    Are you gonna take any time off, or your gonna continue dieting till the Olympia ?
    Thanks brother!! I taking time off and just make the improvement I need to make so I can come in better than ever for the 2014 season!!

Congrats this past weekend, bro! You looked phenominal! Def your best showing yet!

Dedicated Noob

First of all congratz to the placing at Tampa! Love following you on IG (No homo)!
    Will you do a serious offseason now or whats the gameplan?
    I think if you get your legs (quads) to match your upperbody youll have a shot at top6 at the O next year!
    Keep killing it, and posting vids on IG offcourse!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmuscle1234 View Post
    Congrats this past weekend, bro! You looked phenominal! Def your best showing yet!
    Thanks brother!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xRickardx View Post
    First of all congratz to the placing at Tampa! Love following you on IG (No homo)!
    Will you do a serious offseason now or whats the gameplan?
    I think if you get your legs (quads) to match your upperbody youll have a shot at top6 at the O next year!
    Keep killing it, and posting vids on IG offcourse!
    Thank you!! And yeah now is full blown offseason time to grow!! I'm aiming to do the Arnold next year but all depends on my gains before I have to diet down!! And you can count on me to keep posting pics and vids on IG

Morel.... I thought you won't ever be back on the boards after Tampa...

so much hate on your placing exerted by those trolls.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Juan
    if you had to choose one time of the day to have BCAA when would it be ?
    Thanks
    CDG

Thank you!! And yeah now is full blown offseason time to grow!! I'm aiming to do the Arnold next year but all depends on my gains before I have to diet down!! And you can count on me to keep posting pics and vids on IG
    COngratuilations on Tampa Juan ! Don't listen to haters,you looked great ! Good luck with your offseason !
    "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Morel.... I thought you won't ever be back on the boards after Tampa...

so much hate on your placing exerted by those trolls.
    People are always gonna hate no matter what!! i dont think i seen a show where people did not agree with the placing, i think people just always have to hate or complain.. as far as me not being on the boards not gonna happen i will be here for those who support me and those who want me here for the other who dont oh well lol!

Juan
    if you had to choose one time of the day to have BCAA when would it be ?
    Thanks
    CDG
    Charles i dont use BCAA or ever have so i have no idea lol.. i believe Evan is big on them and think he takes it before or after training not sure

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast