Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdi P. View Post
    COngratuilations on Tampa Juan ! Don't listen to haters,you looked great ! Good luck with your offseason !
    Thanks brother!!! yeah i aint paying the hater no mind!! time to grow!!

You looked great at Tampa....how much did you weigh when you turned pro?
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    You looked great at Tampa....how much did you weigh when you turned pro?
    Thank you!! I weighed 232 pounds when i turned pro back in 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Thanks brother!!! yeah i aint paying the hater no mind!! time to grow!!
    No matter what bro,you are still no 1 for me ! I hope one day I can shake your hand and take a picture with you
    "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

hell of a showing in tampa brother!! whats up next

Quote Originally Posted by sanatarj View Post
    hell of a showing in tampa brother!! whats up next
    Thanks brother!! To be honest I'm not 100 percent sure I just know it will be early 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdi P. View Post
    No matter what bro,you are still no 1 for me ! I hope one day I can shake your hand and take a picture with you
    I'm sure we ill bro again thanks

Juan
    Im gonna be in NYC this coming week, where do you usually train and around what time ?

Quote Originally Posted by charles david View Post
    Juan
    Im gonna be in NYC this coming week, where do you usually train and around what time ?
    I train out of powerhouse bev Francis 10 to 1

Sup big diesel, well done on your tampa placing bro first of all and look forward to seein you kick ass in the future. I just made the decision recently to retire from fighting, I fought muay thai pro for over 10 years, I have always loved bodybuilding but used the training and nutrition philosophies more to improve my athletic performance kinda thing. But now Im done with fighting and gonna start competing in bodybuilding. I turned 30 in march there and believe I have a lot of growth potential so my plan is to pack as much lean mass as possible over the next few years and compete only when I feel Im big enough. But a few people have put some doubt in my head saying Im too old to start proper training coz pros have been training pure bodybuilding and getting some "help" from mad young ages. Ive been natural for obvious reasons but Ill do what I need to do, I want to be Mr Scotland and take things from there. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by b4dman View Post
    Sup big diesel, well done on your tampa placing bro first of all and look forward to seein you kick ass in the future. I just made the decision recently to retire from fighting, I fought muay thai pro for over 10 years, I have always loved bodybuilding but used the training and nutrition philosophies more to improve my athletic performance kinda thing. But now Im done with fighting and gonna start competing in bodybuilding. I turned 30 in march there and believe I have a lot of growth potential so my plan is to pack as much lean mass as possible over the next few years and compete only when I feel Im big enough. But a few people have put some doubt in my head saying Im too old to start proper training coz pros have been training pure bodybuilding and getting some "help" from mad young ages. Ive been natural for obvious reasons but Ill do what I need to do, I want to be Mr Scotland and take things from there. Any advice?
    My Advice is not to listen to anyone if you want to do if know and believe you can start packing that lean muscle and get ready for your first show!! I started at 25 and people doubted me but I didn't care now I'm 31 and I'm a pro. Follow your heart bro

Cheers Juan!

Muscle Head

juan, que lo que. my name is rex and i am a 20 year old college student who would love to compete one day. i am just a naturally big person. when i was a freshman is highschool i was 6' and weighed about 185. right now going into my junior year of college im 6'3 and im weighing in close to 250. just wanted some advice on what steps i need to take to get in the right direction. my budget for food is decent for the area i live in and i dont mind eating the same thing over and over. Maybe if you can give me some staples in my nutrition plan. at 250 im not too lean, ill just say i have no abs but i am not even close to being sloppy, i consider myself decent. just anything you got for me i would love to hear. i know that i am all over the place here, but bottom line is i want to be an ifbb pro one day for sure and im willing to do what it takes

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxxsteele View Post
    juan, que lo que. my name is rex and i am a 20 year old college student who would love to compete one day. i am just a naturally big person. when i was a freshman is highschool i was 6' and weighed about 185. right now going into my junior year of college im 6'3 and im weighing in close to 250. just wanted some advice on what steps i need to take to get in the right direction. my budget for food is decent for the area i live in and i dont mind eating the same thing over and over. Maybe if you can give me some staples in my nutrition plan. at 250 im not too lean, ill just say i have no abs but i am not even close to being sloppy, i consider myself decent. just anything you got for me i would love to hear. i know that i am all over the place here, but bottom line is i want to be an ifbb pro one day for sure and im willing to do what it takes
    Wasup bro, I need a little more info are you trying to get leaner or are you trying to gain?

Muscle Head

Lol sorry bro I was everywhere there. I'm looking to get leaner. Currently 250 and with a bf% of about 18%

I would say start doing cardio 5 times a week 30 min.. Eat about 6 meals dividing about 400 grams of protein in 6 meals and 250 grams of carbs a day and keep your fats pretty low... To get into specifics I would say look into hiring a coach

Muscle Head

i appreciate your feed back juan, i will use it. as far as the coach i would love that but being in college there is no way i could afford that. in the near future i definitely will though. thanks for replying juan and kill the off season i loook forward to seeing you on that olympia stage with the best of them

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast