Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    Hey Juan hope you're well.. Just curious if you still train with Akim Williams from time to time.. I remember watching videos with you guys in the past when you where both up and coming and it was always heavy and intense!!..
    We dont train the much anymore, since we are in different gyms... we tried to training together at least twice a month but became a pain in the butt with the traveling to train together

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    We dont train the much anymore, since we are in different gyms... we tried to training together at least twice a month but became a pain in the butt with the traveling to train together
    Yeah that's fair enough.. not many pros train like you guys!! All the best for the O

Hey Juan - where do you get your posing trunks from? I'm not prepping till January but I'd like to be way ahead of the game this time for my next show and my current trunks were good but I'd like to check out a few others...

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Hey Juan - where do you get your posing trunks from? I'm not prepping till January but I'd like to be way ahead of the game this time for my next show and my current trunks were good but I'd like to check out a few others...
    I get them from CJ suits here is the web site

I get them from CJ suits here is the web site

thanks my man! Happy 4th to you and the family!

What's your training split like at the moment.. do you still like doing your two a day sessions from time to time?

Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!

What's your training split like at the moment.. do you still like doing your two a day sessions from time to time?
    Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.
    Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!
    I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol

Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.

I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol
    Thanks for the reply as always.. lol get that going if you have the time.. I'm sure you will make some decent sales!

Hi Juan? What foods do you carb up on typically before pre judging? Does the pizza, ice cream, burgers etc. work well for someone who has a fast metabolism?

What's up Juan! It's your boy Bully God here, checking in on you.. how are you feeling as the weeks/days get closer to the O!? overall energy is good? Do you think that's because this is your full time job, so you can rest up as needed when energy is low?? Hell does your energy even get low during prep??

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast