Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rico McClinton on Muscle Beach TV - Part 1 and 2

Default Rico McClinton on Muscle Beach TV - Part 1 and 2

Great vid, looking forward to part 2.

it would be great if you could get flex wheeler on the couch next, since you covered Chris and Rico, and then do a round table with all three of them

Didn't realize that was him in battleship, seems like he is at peace and doing what he loves to do......great video Dave, looking forward to part 2

I think he clearly made the right choices for himself in life. Great guy, he signed a photograph for my son who is a huge Battleship fan.

Rico has some great energy! He has a great message here.
    Dream big and work hard!

I'll put Part 2 up on Tuesday.... I know Bob Chick is going to be on the couch soon. He told me that last night. Flex is interested in doing more videos, so as long as Dave is up for it, it would be go.

Very good video. It's nice to see a high level bodybuilder doing well and happy with his career.

Thanks so much guys and to you Adina for posting. Rico is AWESOME! I'm so glad we got to do this with him.
    And FOR SURE I want to get Flex and BOB on the couch. That will be good ones!

I saw Rico at LEGOLAND last year. (if he sees this..he might remember up near the miniature gold course)...I started to stop to say hi but thought "ahhh he is so removed from the bbing scene the last thing he probably wants is to reminisce about something he really isn't interested in anymore".....plus my daughters (ok me) wanted to get to the obstacle course center so they (ok me again) could go down the slides

Cant wait for part 2

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Thanks so much guys and to you Adina for posting. Rico is AWESOME! I'm so glad we got to do this with him.
    Bob will be there a whole week leading up to the LA Championships. He's already down for it. Flex, I just need to work on a date to get you guys together.

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Bob will be there a whole week leading up to the LA Championships. He's already down for it. Flex, I just need to work on a date to get you guys together.

What about Jose Raymond?
    Dream big and work hard!

I had no idea that Rico had gotten that close to professional status...in some of those photos he looks very much like a pro and was obviously next in line. Who knows what the history of the sport would look like if gentlemen like this continued to compete...

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Great vid, looking forward to part 2.

it would be great if you could get flex wheeler on the couch next, since you covered Chris and Rico, and then do a round table with all three of them
    Yes, that would be Kool....

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Say when...

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Let me know if you need me at the USA, we could do it then.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast