Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 835

Thread: Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nats - Play-by-play with Adina and Wisconsinbb - Final Results

  1. #1
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nats - Play-by-play with Adina and Wisconsinbb - Final Results

    Teem MD heads to Pittsburgh tomorrow. You can follow the action here!

    Team MD:

    Adina
    David (Wisconsinbb)
    Darrel
    John (Musclepapa John)
    Nate - running social media from home

  2. #2
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    Here's a look at who will be eligible for IFBB Pro Cards.

    IFBB Pro cards are awarded to the following placings:

    • Figure Over 35 - Class winners
    • Figure Over 45 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
    • Figure Over 55 - Class winners
    • Bikini Over 35 and Over 45 - Class winners
    • Men Physique Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 2 in each Height Class
    • Women Physique Over 35 and Over 45 - Top 2 in each Height Class
    • Women BB Over 35, Over 45 and Over 55 - Overall winners
    • Men BB Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
    • Men BB Over 50, Over 60 and Over 70 - Overall winners

    - See more at: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t....kHF7qS0n.dpuf

  3. #3
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    COMPETITION DIVISIONS
    MEN BB – Teen and Collegiate
    Lightweight: Up to & including 154-1/4 lbs
    Middleweight: Over 154-1/4 lbs up to & including 176-1/4 lbs
    Light Heavyweight: Over 176-1/4 lbs up to & including 198-1/4 lbs
    Heavyweight: Over 198-1/4 lbs
    MEN BB - Over 35, Over 40 and Over 50
    Bantamweight: Up to & including 143-1/4 lbs
    Lightweight: Over 143-1/4 lbs up to & including 154-1/4 lbs
    Welterweight: Over 154-1/4 lbs up to & including 165-1/4 lbs
    Middleweight: Over 165-1/4 lbs up to & including 176-1/4 lbs
    Light Heavyweight: Over 176-1/4 lbs up to & including 198-1/4 lbs
    Heavyweight: Over 198-1/4 lbs up to & including 225-1/4 lbs
    Super Heavyweight: Over 225-1/4 lbs
    MEN BB - Over 60
    Lightweight: Up to & including 165-1/4 lbs
    Middleweight: Over 165-1/4 lbs up to and including 187-1/4 lbs
    Heavyweight: Over 187-1/4 lbs
    MEN BB - Over 70 and Over 80
    1st through 5th One Weight Class
    MEN PHYSIQUE - Teen and Collegiate - 2 Height Classes (Class heights will be announced at Prejudging)


    MEN PHYSIQUE - Over 35 and Over 40 - 6 Height Classes (Class heights will be announced at Prejudging)

    WOMEN BB - Over 55 and Over 65
    1st through 5th: One Weight Class
    WOMEN BB - Over 35 and Over 45
    Lightweight: Up to & including 115 lbs
    Middleweight: Over 115 lbs up to & including 125 lbs
    Light Heavyweight: Over 125 lbs up to & including 140 lbs
    Heavyweight: Over 140 lbs
    FIGURE – Teen (16-19), Collegiate (Up to age 25)
    Class A: Up to and including 5’4”
    Class B: Over 5’4”
    FIGURE - Over 35 and Over 45
    Class A: Up to and including 5’1”
    Class B: Over 5’1” up to 5’2-1/2”
    Class C: Over 5’2-1/2” up to 5’4”
    Class D: Over 5’4” up to 5’5-1/2”
    Class E: Over 5’5-1/2” up to 5’7”
    Class F: Over 5’7”
    FIGURE - Over 55 - 2 Height Classes
    Class A Up to and including 5'4"
    Class B Over 5'4"
    BIKINI – Teen (16-19), Collegiate (Up to age 25)
    Class A: Up to and including 5’4”
    Class B: Over 5’4”
    BIKINI – Over 35
    Class A: Up to and including 5’1”
    Class B: Over 5’1” up to 5’2-1/2”
    Class C: Over 5’2-1/2” up to 5’4”
    Class D: Over 5’4” up to 5'5-1/2"
    Class E: Over 5'5-1/2" up to 5'7"
    Class F: Over 5'7"

    BIKINI – Over 45
    Class A: Up to and including 5’4”
    Class B: Over 5’4” up to 5’6”
    Class C: Over 5’6”
    WOMEN PHYSIQUE - Over 35 and Over 45 - 4 Height Classes (Height Classes will be announced at Prejudging)
    - See more at: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t....kHF7qS0n.dpuf

  4. #4
    Little Guy Adina Zanolli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    38,880

    Default

    SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
    All events take place within the confines of the Sheraton Hotel.
    Thursday, July 18 MANDATORY Weigh-In/Check-In For ALL competitors! NO LATE CHECK-INS ARE PERMITTED! 2:00 - 8:00 pm
    Friday, July 19 Optional Competitor Meeting - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 10:00 am Ballroom
    Friday, July 19 Prejudging - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 11:00 am Ballroom
    Friday, July 19 Finals - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 5:00 pm Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Optional Competitor Meeting - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 8:00 am Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Prejudging - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 9:00 am Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Finals - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 5:00 pm Ballroom
    - See more at: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t....kHF7qS0n.dpuf

  5. #5

    Default

    Last report I heard is that 770+ competitors will be there this year. It was in the high 600s last year so this show is growing like crazy. Best news I've heard: men are showing up for the Collegiate Nationals this year. It's always been the smallest national show, so that's good news.

  6. #6
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,028
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Teem MD heads to Pittsburgh tomorrow. You can follow the action here!

    Team MD:

    Adina
    David (Wisconsinbb)
    Darrel
    John (Musclepapa John)
    Nate - running social media from home
    A guy from the gym I belong at, says he's doing the 40 and over bodybuilding but also says he hasn't been on stage in 5 years. He's trying to tell me that new rules for Masters are, as long as you've placed at a national level show...no matter what year, you're qualified to do the Masters. I'm finding this very hard to believe. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

  7. #7
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    7,947
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Here's a look at who will be eligible for IFBB Pro Cards.

    IFBB Pro cards are awarded to the following placings:

    • Figure Over 35 - Class winners
    • Figure Over 45 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
    • Figure Over 55 - Class winners
    • Bikini Over 35 and Over 45 - Class winners
    • Men Physique Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 2 in each Height Class
    • Women Physique Over 35 and Over 45 - Top 2 in each Height Class
    • Women BB Over 35, Over 45 and Over 55 - Overall winners
    • Men BB Over 35 and Over 40 - Top 3 placings in the Overall
    • Men BB Over 50, Over 60 and Over 70 - Overall winners

    - See more at: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t....kHF7qS0n.dpuf
    now i see, that they r givin' women over 50 a Pro card Sweet
    MY KING OF KINGS

  8. #8
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    7,947
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
    All events take place within the confines of the Sheraton Hotel.
    Thursday, July 18 MANDATORY Weigh-In/Check-In For ALL competitors! NO LATE CHECK-INS ARE PERMITTED! 2:00 - 8:00 pm
    Friday, July 19 Optional Competitor Meeting - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 10:00 am Ballroom
    Friday, July 19 Prejudging - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 11:00 am Ballroom
    Friday, July 19 Finals - Women Bodybuilding, Bikini, Women Physique and Men Physique 5:00 pm Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Optional Competitor Meeting - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 8:00 am Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Prejudging - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 9:00 am Ballroom
    Saturday, July 20 Finals - Figure and Men Bodybuilding 5:00 pm Ballroom
    - See more at: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t....kHF7qS0n.dpuf
    why r they givin' them an option to go to the meetin' or not, on Friday morning? know how things can change real fast, i would be at that Meetin' period!!!!!!
    MY KING OF KINGS

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    A guy from the gym I belong at, says he's doing the 40 and over bodybuilding but also says he hasn't been on stage in 5 years. He's trying to tell me that new rules for Masters are, as long as you've placed at a national level show...no matter what year, you're qualified to do the Masters. I'm finding this very hard to believe. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    Off their website:

    HOW TO QUALIFY:

    Competitors need only to have entered a previous NPC contest, no matter what the year, no matter what the placing, no matter what the category - TEEN, NOVICE, COLLEGIATE, MASTERS, OPEN, ETC.

    http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t...championships/

  10. #10
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,028
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrel Loveless View Post
    Off their website:

    HOW TO QUALIFY:

    Competitors need only to have entered a previous NPC contest, no matter what the year, no matter what the placing, no matter what the category - TEEN, NOVICE, COLLEGIATE, MASTERS, OPEN, ETC.

    http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t...championships/
    I seriously thought this guy was full of shit. Thanks for giving me this info

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    I seriously thought this guy was full of shit. Thanks for giving me this info
    No problem. Make sure you apologize to him! LOL

  12. #12

    Default

    The Teen, Collegiate & Masters is a closed show, meaning you qualify for it due to age. The purpose of the requirement that you have competed at least once in the NPC is so that you know the drill of competition. In actual fact, though, it is a truly national competition. The best competitors in their age category do show up. Yes, they do get some people who look like they might only be ready for a local show, but when you get down to the competitors who place in the top five, it's as tough as any other national show. & this year it's going to be deep. I've seen this contest since 1998, when there was one pro card (for the men's overall), & now there are well over 60 pro cards. It's a whole different show now.

  13. #13

    Default

    Ron Harris's best shot at the pro card.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

  14. #14
    Behemoth ape of god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago Heights, Il., USA
    Posts
    1,149
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
    Ron Harris's best shot at the pro card.
    and whats wrong with that?

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dan Ray getting it done with the paparazzi photos for
    www.MuscularDevelopment.com
    pre show coverage of Teen, Collegiate, Masters Nationals.





  16. #16
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    James Bivens one of Florida's Big Boys at Masters Nationals Check-in


  17. #17
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Cathy Jackson, figure competitor showing what her momma gave her,...er maybe not


Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •