Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Juan Morel and Jon De La Rosa - Chest Training at Bev's - PART 2 ADDED!

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    lol.. spongebob23
    image.jpg

Lulz

Spotter

I see these 2 guys going far and one day being the #1 and # guys on the MR. O stage...

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    why not? jon makes 400+ pound look like bitch weight. the guy has amazing form

^^^This
    Stay focused Maverick..

Strong benchers...both of them.
    Juan looks in way better shape than Jon though
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Strong benchers...both of them.
    Juan looks in way better shape than Jon though
    now I'm not sure but maybe...just maybe it's because Juan is a few weeks out and Jon is offseason
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Spotter

excellent form. dude reps 445 like i do 315...

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    now I'm not sure but maybe...just maybe it's because Juan is a few weeks out and Jon is offseason
    Lol...Rocky must've not been sent that memo.

Crazy chest workout!!

HERE'S A LITTLE INFO FOR YA JUAN!!!

By David Warner

Hamburger chef Jamie Oliver has won his long-fought battle against one of the largest fast food chains in the world – McDonalds. After Oliver showed how McDonald’s hamburgers are made, the franchise finally announced that it will change its recipe, and yet there was barely a peep about this in the mainstream, corporate media.

Oliver repeatedly explained to the public, over several years – in documentaries, television shows and interviews – that the fatty parts of beef are “washed” in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption. According to the chef and hamburger enthusiast, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry, “Basically, we’re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.”

Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver famously coined this the “the pink slime process.”

“Why would any sensible human being put meat filled with ammonia in the mouths of their children?” Oliver asked.

In one of his colorful demonstrations, Oliver demonstrates to children how nuggets are made. After selecting the best parts of the chicken, the remains (fat, skin and internal organs) are processed for these fried foods.

In reply to all of the bad press this process has received from Oliver, the company Arcos Dorados, the franchise manager for McDonalds in Latin America, said such a procedure is not practiced in their region. The same, it should be noted, applies to the product in Ireland and the UK, where they use meat from local suppliers.

In the United States, however, Burger King and Taco Bell had already abandoned the use of ammonia in their products. The food industry uses ammonium hydroxide as an anti-microbial agent in meats, which has allowed McDonald’s to use otherwise “inedible meat.”

Most disturbing of all is the horrifying fact that because ammonium hydroxide is considered part of the “component in a production procedure” by the USDA, consumers may not know when the chemical is in their food.

On the official website of McDonald’s, the company claims that their meat is cheap because, while serving many people every day, they are able to buy from their suppliers at a lower price, and offer the best quality products. But if “pink slime” was really the “best quality” that McDonalds can muster in the US, then why were they able do better in Latin America and Europe? More to the point, why can they apparently do better now in the United States?

These questions remains unanswered by the franchise which has denied that the decision to change the recipe is related to Jamie Oliver’s campaign. On the site, McDonald’s has admitted that they have abandoned the beef filler from its burger patties.

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    lol

You have no idea how big these guys look up close. I've been training at Bev's and have caught Juan/Kevin doing an arm workout a few weeks ago. Absolutely massive, both of them. I asked Kevin for a pic, he hit a front double bicep for me, beyond cool!

Give em hell in Tampa Juan, you're a beast!

Freak of Nature

that made me laugh "Chest Busta's"

Great vid'z, Juan looks shredded as shit, cant wait for the Tampa Pro, Im a hop, skip, jump away from the place

Quote Originally Posted by 28tony View Post
    I see these 2 guys going far and one day being the #1 and # guys on the MR. O stage...
    HUGE COMPLIMENT THANKS BROTHER
    Quote Originally Posted by NabZ View Post
    Crazy chest workout!!
    THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    HERE'S A LITTLE INFO FOR YA JUAN!!!

By David Warner

Hamburger chef Jamie Oliver has won his long-fought battle against one of the largest fast food chains in the world – McDonalds. After Oliver showed how McDonald’s hamburgers are made, the franchise finally announced that it will change its recipe, and yet there was barely a peep about this in the mainstream, corporate media.

Oliver repeatedly explained to the public, over several years – in documentaries, television shows and interviews – that the fatty parts of beef are “washed” in ammonium hydroxide and used in the filling of the burger. Before this process, according to the presenter, the food is deemed unfit for human consumption. According to the chef and hamburger enthusiast, Jamie Oliver, who has undertaken a war against the fast food industry, “Basically, we’re taking a product that would be sold in the cheapest way for dogs, and after this process, is being given to human beings.”

Besides the low quality of the meat, the ammonium hydroxide is harmful to health. Oliver famously coined this the “the pink slime process.”

“Why would any sensible human being put meat filled with ammonia in the mouths of their children?” Oliver asked.

In one of his colorful demonstrations, Oliver demonstrates to children how nuggets are made. After selecting the best parts of the chicken, the remains (fat, skin and internal organs) are processed for these fried foods.

In reply to all of the bad press this process has received from Oliver, the company Arcos Dorados, the franchise manager for McDonalds in Latin America, said such a procedure is not practiced in their region. The same, it should be noted, applies to the product in Ireland and the UK, where they use meat from local suppliers.

In the United States, however, Burger King and Taco Bell had already abandoned the use of ammonia in their products. The food industry uses ammonium hydroxide as an anti-microbial agent in meats, which has allowed McDonald’s to use otherwise “inedible meat.”

Most disturbing of all is the horrifying fact that because ammonium hydroxide is considered part of the “component in a production procedure” by the USDA, consumers may not know when the chemical is in their food.

On the official website of McDonald’s, the company claims that their meat is cheap because, while serving many people every day, they are able to buy from their suppliers at a lower price, and offer the best quality products. But if “pink slime” was really the “best quality” that McDonalds can muster in the US, then why were they able do better in Latin America and Europe? More to the point, why can they apparently do better now in the United States?

These questions remains unanswered by the franchise which has denied that the decision to change the recipe is related to Jamie Oliver’s campaign. On the site, McDonald’s has admitted that they have abandoned the beef filler from its burger patties.
    LMAO!! I KNEW THIS ALREADY STILL HAVING MY MCDEES LOL! TASTE TO GOOD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by limpmonk View Post
    You have no idea how big these guys look up close. I've been training at Bev's and have caught Juan/Kevin doing an arm workout a few weeks ago. Absolutely massive, both of them. I asked Kevin for a pic, he hit a front double bicep for me, beyond cool!

Give em hell in Tampa Juan, you're a beast!
    THANKS BROTHER!! WILL BRING MY BEST TO THAT STAGE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    that made me laugh "Chest Busta's"
    LMAO!! OOOPS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Great vid'z, Juan looks shredded as shit, cant wait for the Tampa Pro, Im a hop, skip, jump away from the place
    OH YEAH OH YEAH FUNNY THING IS THAT MY CONDITION TODAY MAKES THAT LOOK SOFT!!

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post

OH YEAH OH YEAH FUNNY THING IS THAT MY CONDITION TODAY MAKES THAT LOOK SOFT!!
    I'll back that up: Just met up with Juan a couple of hours ago at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym. He's shredded!

I'm really impressed with Juan. that chest is crazy!
    but, keep working on presentation buddy, especially the BDB pose.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast