Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Juan Morel and Jon De La Rosa - Chest Training at Bev's - PART 2 ADDED!

Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    I'm really impressed with Juan. that chest is crazy!
    but, keep working on presentation buddy, especially the BDB pose.
    THANK YOU BROTHER!! WILL DO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bloom View Post
    I'll back that up: Just met up with Juan a couple of hours ago at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym. He's shredded!
    JEFF YOU READY FOR ANOTHER BURGER??

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Strong benchers...both of them.
    Juan looks in way better shape than Jon though
    Jon is offseason, common sense ........

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    now I'm not sure but maybe...just maybe it's because Juan is a few weeks out and Jon is offseason
    I honestly didnt know
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Jon is offseason, common sense ........
    Common sense for whoever already knew he is not doing the show. i thought he was
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Common sense for whoever already knew he is not doing the show. i thought he was
    Jesus didn't inform you?
    Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused_intensity View Post
    Jesus didn't inform you?
    i didnt bother asking Him
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Barbarian

Gonna be a great show in Tampa! Evan is favoured to win, Lionel looks to be who should be in 2nd, but now Diesel really hitting stride! Don't forget and Essa, or big Bill! Evan needs a win to qualify and improve his placing at this year's O. Lionel needs no less than worse than 2nd to get his points after taking a big offseason! Juan may be able to upset the both of them if he keeps dialing it in, but he'll need his A+ game! Can he nail it? Essa and Big Bill absolutely no joke to the IFBB Pro stage by any means, they could easily crack themselves and top 3 if they bring it 100%! Baito and Lee Banks could wind up in the mix if a few people miss. My early predictions are 1) Evan 2) Lionel 3) Essa but if Juan is noticeably better than his photo's from 1 week out he could surprise the whole pack! Should be a great show this weekend in Tampa Bay

Juan, all due respect when I say this. Dude, WTF is up with you and your caps lock? Your making my eyes hurt, plus I picture you screaming with everything you type.

P.S
    You better not answer this till the morning because you sure as hell better be sleeping. You kinda have something important coming up that you damn well better be ready for.

Peace out...this cracka has to get to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Juan, all due respect when I say this. Dude, WTF is up with you and your caps lock? Your making my eyes hurt, plus I picture you screaming with everything you type.

P.S
    You better not answer this till the morning because you sure as hell better be sleeping. You kinda have something important coming up that you damn well better be ready for.

Peace out...this cracka has to get to bed.
    Your a funny dude lol!! when i'm on my computer i always keep my cap lock on so when ever i reply thru my computer to a FB comment or MD boards it will be on CAP LOCK, if i reply thru my iphone it will be normal.. get use to it lol!! i'm out to the airport see ya after Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Your a funny dude lol!! when i'm on my computer i always keep my cap lock on so when ever i reply thru my computer to a FB comment or MD boards it will be on CAP LOCK, if i reply thru my iphone it will be normal.. get use to it lol!! i'm out to the airport see ya after Tampa
    Lol...best of luck big fella.

Jon, have you gotten stronger? Last time I saw a bench video with you I believe you were struggling with 4 plates to do 3-4 reps... now easy 8. You may have been pre contest though, I can't remember. Good stuff either way.

Adina, I have a ipad mini and a galaxy note 2, the download feature needs to be brought back.
    For years you had the download feature then changed it know reason.
    The download is a major plus to MD, especially in areas of bad reception, and saving your phone from streaming too much while being able to view multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    Adina, I have a ipad mini and a galaxy note 2, the download feature needs to be brought back.
    For years you had the download feature then changed it know reason.
    The download is a major plus to MD, especially in areas of bad reception, and saving your phone from streaming too much while being able to view multiple times.
    I don't think they will bring it back since they are doing YouTube videos now
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Freak of Nature

you can always download youtube videos....

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    you can always download youtube videos....
    Well tell us how
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by UriahMcGee View Post
    Well tell us how
    This!

I cant find md's page on youtube for nothing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast