Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post workout

lately i've been doing john meadows pre workout cocktail of half cup of cream of rice mixed with nut butter and a little sugar free hershey syrup with 2 scoops of whey about 1-1.5 hours pre workout, intra i do 2-3 scoops glycofuse mixed with 1-2 scoops aminolast, then about an hour post workout i have 10oz ground beef or chick breast with a potato or cup of rice. feel much fuller. sometimes its tough getting intra down on leg day but recovery is worth it.

Spotter

Waxy Maize, Whey, BCAA, Glutamine right after workout....Solid meal an hour later! I like it

Little Guy

Chicken and potatoes with sweet baby ray's bbq sauce before and after training. My training is very intense but usually never long enough to require mid training refueling. When I know I'll need something I'll just bring a quart of milk with me to the gym and kill that halfway through.

Little Guy

I do all of the above.

Little Guy

I have only been doing a post workout meal. Should I pre workout meal as well? My post workout meal is a cup of rice with peanut butter and a protein shake.

I do number 2 - a protein shake with fast digesting carbs after working out.

50g ON gold standard whey
    50g highly branched cyclic dextrin
    5g creapure creatine
    5g glutamine

Post workout meal white potato 3-400g and 1 tin of tuna

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123