Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

dude i'm eating 330 protein and 500 gr carbs a day and no where near your size! Crazy, i have always been big on food but not on the rest wink wink

time to change that!
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    dude i'm eating 330 protein and 500 gr carbs a day and no where near your size! Crazy, i have always been big on food but not on the rest wink wink

time to change that!

I'm a person who can speak freely and usually speak my mind. Usually positive thoughts as well. MD doesn't make me filter my threads. That being said, your comment only makes you look silly man. I'm very conserative on everything(and I literally mean everything in life...money, luxury stuff, food, supps, training, etc, etc). I believe in getting by with the bare minimum on things in because that is how I was taught and how I was brought up, so I have adapted that philsophy into my bodybuilding career as well. So to assume that I've made the progress that I have on your statement is totally your opinion and you're entitled to that and if you wish to persue that route then please let me know how it goes for you!

Thanks for all your post on MD Justin. I enjoyed your videos. I hope you can be more active in your prep to show us what you eat or do/train, etc. How do you stay injury free? have you ever experienced any threatening injuries/aches that piss you off on a daily basis perhaps during your prep or offseason. (Curious if you use ibuprofen/NSAID at times to combat these issues). Can we say how your training split looks like in this prep and if it changes. and if OK what are some of the health supplements stack do you take in terms of vitamins/herbs, etc. thanks Comp!

Quote Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    Thanks for all your post on MD Justin. I enjoyed your videos. I hope you can be more active in your prep to show us what you eat or do/train, etc. How do you stay injury free? have you ever experienced any threatening injuries/aches that piss you off on a daily basis perhaps during your prep or offseason. (Curious if you use ibuprofen/NSAID at times to combat these issues). Can we say how your training split looks like in this prep and if it changes. and if OK what are some of the health supplements stack do you take in terms of vitamins/herbs, etc. thanks Comp!
    No real injuries just a few nags that even normal people have. I do not use any NSAIDS because I worry about the stomach lining issues that come along with that stuff. My training this prep, I have trained every day, zero days off and it seems to have doing great I use make sure I got enough rest time between bodyparts before working them again. Health supps, I am very limited on any supps this year I haven't taken hardly any supps at all to be honest just pre workout to keep me moving in the gym when I get tired

Do you have a set training split when training 7 days a week?

Quote Originally Posted by m87r View Post
    Do you have a set training split when training 7 days a week?

sunday back
    monday chest
    tueday shoulders
    wednesday back
    thursday chest
    friday legs
    saturday arms

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I'm a person who can speak freely and usually speak my mind. Usually positive thoughts as well. MD doesn't make me filter my threads. That being said, your comment only makes you look silly man. I'm very conserative on everything(and I literally mean everything in life...money, luxury stuff, food, supps, training, etc, etc). I believe in getting by with the bare minimum on things in because that is how I was taught and how I was brought up, so I have adapted that philsophy into my bodybuilding career as well. So to assume that I've made the progress that I have on your statement is totally your opinion and you're entitled to that and if you wish to persue that route then please let me know how it goes for you!
    Well said! Looking unreal, good luck tomorrow!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Goodluck Justin

Congratulations for the win!

Justin have any tips on gaining size in offseason? Your improvements are unreal. I have an offseason coming up soon then doing a national qualifier. Any diet or training advice would be awesome. Really look up to ya! Keep killing it

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlessbeast View Post
    Justin have any tips on gaining size in offseason? Your improvements are unreal. I have an offseason coming up soon then doing a national qualifier. Any diet or training advice would be awesome. Really look up to ya! Keep killing it

Hey whats up man. For me, I like to train and I train a lot lol. I train 6 days a week in offseason every body part except legs twice per week and I eat based on bodyfat, keep growing but stay lean

Congrats on the win justin. Any new ideas about competing at the Olympia? Get up there and stand next to your father dennis wolf.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Justin,
    how I can contact you?

thanks!

Justin,

How your training split looks like in the offseason when hitting everthing twice? Was you trainung everything twice a week all your career?

Hey whats up man. For me, I like to train and I train a lot lol. I train 6 days a week in offseason every body part except legs twice per week and I eat based on bodyfat, keep growing but stay lean

Hi justin , can you tell us how you managed carbs in last 2 weeks before this contest ? I saw pics on your facebook with "cheat meals" before stage can you explain , can you tell also when you cut water and sodium , if you did?

Will do brother. I'm going to try your split you've previously posted.

Will do brother. I'm going to try your split you've previously posted.

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast