Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

Do you feel it is at all possible to make gains as a bodybuilder with a 85-100 hour work week. I can still eat my meals and everything but at most I have 30-40 Minutes to train and 6 hours of sleep. I work on a two weeks on one week of schedule. My job can be vigorous at times but we also have a lot of downtime throughout the day. I'm a oil frac/acid operator if that helps. 19 years old!
    http://www.trueprotein.com/
    5% off code: JSM111

^^^ lol
    Ya Phil is chopping up a gram in the morning before he takes his DVDs to the post..

I find the mass majority of Idiots who ask these questions haven't dieted an trained properly for more than a few weeks straight in their lives. Always liking for the easy way out to get big.

Tip number one- don't be a douche.,,
    Justin eats like a machine every single day
    Justin lifts like a mad man, I'm sure he stretches, gets deep tissue work/ART, hydrated properly, takes dozens of small general health measures and

HAS
    BADASS GENETICS!

There is no secret
    Sauce, Justin dwarfs me... But I personally take less drugs than physique guys walking around at the state level. And I out weigh them by 60lbs in similar condition

That is totally disrespectful in my opinion an I hope Justin doesn't say a word because he will jut be called a liar anyway

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    ^^^ lol
    Ya Phil is chopping up a gram in the morning before he takes his DVDs to the post..

I find the mass majority of Idiots who ask these questions haven't dieted an trained properly for more than a few weeks straight in their lives. Always liking for the easy way out to get big.

Tip number one- don't be a douche.,,
    Justin eats like a machine every single day
    Justin lifts like a mad man, I'm sure he stretches, gets deep tissue work/ART, hydrated properly, takes dozens of small general health measures and

HAS
    BADASS GENETICS!

There is no secret
    Sauce, Justin dwarfs me... But I personally take less drugs than physique guys walking around at the state level. And I out weigh them by 60lbs in similar condition

That is totally disrespectful in my opinion an I hope Justin doesn't say a word because he will jut be called a liar anyway
    mate, im 110kg at 13% bodyfat. Im pretty sure i know how to diet, count my macros and micros and train balls to the wall.

Yes hence why i say sorry if this comes across as being disrespectful, i know justin puts in 200% percent everyday but you dont get to the level of pro size without the drugs and i was curious to see what a pro regime looks like. Its not really being disrespectful because im asking in a very polite way and not demanding any answers and ive even said if its going to jeopardise anything for him then best for him to keep quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by mTOR View Post
    Do you feel it is at all possible to make gains as a bodybuilder with a 85-100 hour work week. I can still eat my meals and everything but at most I have 30-40 Minutes to train and 6 hours of sleep. I work on a two weeks on one week of schedule. My job can be vigorous at times but we also have a lot of downtime throughout the day. I'm a oil frac/acid operator if that helps. 19 years old!

I think you could make gain but your life with or without bodybuilding would be hectic!!

Quote Originally Posted by manny1 View Post
    mate, im 110kg at 13% bodyfat. Im pretty sure i know how to diet, count my macros and micros and train balls to the wall.

Yes hence why i say sorry if this comes across as being disrespectful, i know justin puts in 200% percent everyday but you dont get to the level of pro size without the drugs and i was curious to see what a pro regime looks like. Its not really being disrespectful because im asking in a very polite way and not demanding any answers and ive even said if its going to jeopardise anything for him then best for him to keep quiet.
    PM me

Spotter

Hi justin I have read your entire thread and man there is so much quality information here. I to noticed the protein thing i use to eat 200+ from animal sources alone now I make sure I get in my 2whole eggs 6 whites and 2.5cans of tuna and let the rest come from my carb and additional sources giving me 180-200 total daily AND ALL MY BLOAT IS GONE.

My question is you dont eat white bread I noticed or even pizza or higher calorie foods? is this only prep ? I am asking because for me to eat 4000 cals to gain weight I can not do it eating clean its way too boring but I still try to keep my fats at 50-60 so I dont over indulge. When I say pizza its like the personal size thin crust pizzas with about 14gram of fat total.

Nobody

Hi Justin!

what do you think are the most important qualities that every aspiring bodybuilders should have?

Quote Originally Posted by sma View Post
    Hi justin I have read your entire thread and man there is so much quality information here. I to noticed the protein thing i use to eat 200+ from animal sources alone now I make sure I get in my 2whole eggs 6 whites and 2.5cans of tuna and let the rest come from my carb and additional sources giving me 180-200 total daily AND ALL MY BLOAT IS GONE.

My question is you dont eat white bread I noticed or even pizza or higher calorie foods? is this only prep ? I am asking because for me to eat 4000 cals to gain weight I can not do it eating clean its way too boring but I still try to keep my fats at 50-60 so I dont over indulge. When I say pizza its like the personal size thin crust pizzas with about 14gram of fat total.

Hello SMA,
    180-200g protein a day? Seems quite low. How much do you weight? I would usually recommend 1.5g per pound of bodyweight.
    And no I don't eat any white breads or pizzas atleast not on a regular basis, on cheat meals I would do whatever I want but thats very seldom.
    4000 calories of clean food shouldn't be too hard to stuff down as I am putting away nearly 7k of clean food right now, 4k I would be starved to death lol. My suggestion is to find a way to make it not boring for you because getting the calories in thru junk food IMO isnt' going ot help you at all

Personality and character! Being a good sport and friendly goes along way in this world. Alot of guys have a good physique but when they aren't approachable or rude to the people they inspire it really hurts their image and degrades them as an athlete and person

justin , how many cheat meals / day you have in offseazon? How often ? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    justin , how many cheat meals / day you have in offseazon? How often ? Thanks !

Very few to be honest. I don't eat chicken&rice and beef&potatoes as my only sources of food in the offseason so it keeps me sane and I don't eat much "junk food". I might have a random "whatever anything goes" meal every other week. I suppose I save the cheat meals for the right occasions lol

You said recently that you prefer to train 7 days/week to burn some more calories and do less cardio , how many sets and reps you do for each bodypart? Do you use supersets , drobsets or prefatigue/postfatigue tehniques in your workouts?

another thing strange for me in all this bodybuilding world ... Jeff Long just posted a pic and said he is 12 days on ZERO CARBS and he still do cardio and training and don't even look ripped for this period before his contest , on the other part you eat 600 grams of carbs before your contest , how about Juan Morel eating 2 weeks out an entire day of "reffed" eating ice cream and cheese burgers and fries... very strange) it's all about methabolism ?

You said recently that you prefer to train 7 days/week to burn some more calories and do less cardio , how many sets and reps you do for each bodypart? Do you use supersets , drobsets or prefatigue/postfatigue tehniques in your workouts?
    Training 7 days a week was a trial and error I tested it out to see how it would work and obviously it produced results for me! I feel it kept me fuller. I used advanced techniques almost every workout...exactly as you mentioned = drop sets supersets, etc, etc. I actually logged EVERY SINGLE WORKOUT I did for the Orlando pro and once I get my webite up and running I will be selling the program on there.
    And to your 2nd post about metabolism. Yes, that and genetics. Everyone is totally different when it comes to how their body will respond but the type of foods they are eating, the type of cardio, type of training, it all comes into play when putting a diet plan together.

what kind of cadio do you like? you do in offseazon too? how many times?

are you training everything 7x per week right now ( offseason ) ? or only pre contest ?

what kind of cadio do you like? you do in offseazon too? how many times?
    incline treadmill. and yes I do alittle in the offseason. 3 days a week usually at 20-30 min for cardiovascular health

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast