Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869
Results 1,157 to 1,173 of 1173

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Being sponsored by Evogen and MD, do they "suggest" what shows they would like to see you in or like you to do multiple shows?

I am actually no longer an MD athlete anymore. Still with Evogen though. Honestly, both were very understanding, accepting and encouraging of my decision. I'm sure if I had decided to do the Olympia they would have liked that as well but Hany has been around and seen alot over the years and we both sat down at dinner when I was in Cal and decided that my body just needed alittle more time to be where we need it for that stage so we came up with the game plan of coming back to the Arnolds in the spring!

You are the future of bodybuilding...
    Can't wait for you to beat that mouthy Phil Heath

Default fats

Hey Justin,

Whats your take on adding in fats in the off season? I noticed when i don't add any additional fats i look fuller and my skin feels tighter and digestions is a lot better due to little to no fats. When i add fats in i feel little more sluggish due to slower digestion. I know fats are healthy for you for test and overall heath etc. Looks like few years ago you didn't add any fats and these last few years you have. Would like to hear your opinion on it!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I am actually no longer an MD athlete anymore.
    It's amazing that you still follow here to answering the questions.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuahuang View Post
    Hey Justin,

Whats your take on adding in fats in the off season? I noticed when i don't add any additional fats i look fuller and my skin feels tighter and digestions is a lot better due to little to no fats. When i add fats in i feel little more sluggish due to slower digestion. I know fats are healthy for you for test and overall heath etc. Looks like few years ago you didn't add any fats and these last few years you have. Would like to hear your opinion on it!

Thank you!
    I have added in fats in my offseason to help boost my caloric intake without eating as many carbs. They do slow down digestion imo and for me thats the whole purpose, to get away with eating less. you are not going to maintain stage shape year round so when contest time comes around when I pull out the fats it definitely jump starts me rather quickly in my prep and makes things run smooth. Plus I actually enjoy eating certain fats in the offseason not to mention they are healthy on the lipid profile

Muscle Head

Justin, I tell you sincerely that your persuasion and discipline in the insurance training that have to do with a way of being that way. continuity and go to your day in this forum only make relieving this way of being that coincide with your diet and continuing training and applied to an iron discipline. Congratulations on that. This midset if that is really motivating.
    I hope this time you can understand the meaning of what you say but this time there is any kind of question.

Justin, what you think about diet drinks with 0 sugar but with a lot of additives and educolorantes? You use them for the preparation of contest or feels that slow your fat loss?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Little Guy

What kind of advice would you give younger Compton if you could go back in time?

Banned

Justin I am preping for my first contest, natty, looking to do a very slow cut over the next 11 months, any advice/

Hi Justin? What foods do you carb up on typically before pre judging? Would you ever carb up on say pizza, ice cream, burgers etc.?

Hi Justin, do you concern about when to have carbs, meal timing? or you just aim the total macro for the day?

Muscle Head

Justin is supposed to greatly focused on their preparation of ac. all the luck for the next assault on the history of bodybuilding

Muscle Head

JC greatly focused on the preparation of the AC.

The future is yours, huge responsibility also for the inauguration of a new era of bodybuilding.

From this point there are no more questions, just facts.

Muscle Head

Ya a menos de una semana, todo listo!! Are you ready for rock&roll?? SToda la suerte Justin!!

Muscle Head

Luckily, quiet and TOP FIVE!!

Muscle Head

Step by Step everything is achieved when youth is your ally and the most difficult is already done. good presentation faultlessly something that very few can say. Congratulations again. Tenth place is unfair for a physical with huge balance but this good in a sport nothing objective, bb, that always depend on a panel of judges
    Last edited by raeshealth; September 18th, 2016 at 01:57 PM.

One of my chickens fuckin growled at me. Your thoughts?

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869