Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behind the Lens: Juan Morel

Default Behind the Lens: Juan Morel

Serious question juan. In the vid shoot are you trying to hold a shit in with that face you make?

lookin good Juan! next year is gonna be a good year for you!

I was wondering Juan if Jon or Vic were trying to hook you up with MHP since you guys are friends ,it would be cool to see you with them in NYBB videos .Keep growing man ,get those legs up with upper body and I can see you to win some more shows .All the best

Quote Originally Posted by NCFreedom View Post
    lookin good Juan! next year is gonna be a good year for you!
    Thanks brother!! Yeah I have a really good feeling about next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    I was wondering Juan if Jon or Vic were trying to hook you up with MHP since you guys are friends ,it would be cool to see you with them in NYBB videos .Keep growing man ,get those legs up with upper body and I can see you to win some more shows .All the best
    Thanks brother!! Next year my wheels will be in a whole different level!! As far as supplement line I'm just waiting to get the one that best suits me not rushing into anything

Juan, you look great. Congratulation on your placing in Tempa! Ignore those 3 worthless losers. They bring hate to most of the IFBB pros on this forum and most of their comments are out of line. 99% of their coments is negativity, hate..........Their whole purpose of being here, is to argue with everyone. what i don't understand is, why moderators allows for all that. Just by looking at they avi pictures you can tell that they are clowns.

Also, I'll never believe the news or newspaper. I deal with them on a daily basis and experienced their false statements,many times; first hand.
    Last edited by fairl80z; August 19th, 2013 at 07:23 PM.
    Polish Power

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Every single step I have earned I work and train hard and calling me a mediocre bodybuilder when you can step on stage next to me than you talk I been doing this since 2007 and I have made huge transformation you probably been training for 20 years. Here this is what a mediocre bodybuilder looks like
    Attachment 303880Attachment 303881
    Juan the best thing you can do is ignore them. this is my best advise to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fairl80z View Post
    Juan, you look great. Congratulation on your placing in Tempa! Ignore those 3 worthless losers. They bring hate to most of the IFBB pros on this forum and most of their comments are out of line. 99% of their coments is negativity, hate..........They whole purpose of being here, is to argue with everyone. what i don't understand is, why moderators allows for all that. Just by looking at they avi pictures you can tell that they are clowns.

Also, I'll never believe the news or newspaper. I deal with them on a daily basis and experienced their false statements,many times; first hand.
    Thanks brother!! There is a lot of negativity, but I'm here for those who are true bodybuilding fans. I respond to all my fans and posts... I love my job and am thankful for the real people out there asking questions on these boards!

Quote Originally Posted by yair2210 View Post
    Juan the best thing you can do is ignore them. this is my best advise to you.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by fairl80z View Post
    Juan, you look great. Congratulation on your placing in Tempa! Ignore those 3 worthless losers. They bring hate to most of the IFBB pros on this forum and most of their comments are out of line. 99% of their coments is negativity, hate..........Their whole purpose of being here, is to argue with everyone. what i don't understand is, why moderators allows for all that. Just by looking at they avi pictures you can tell that they are clowns.

I must have missed something?

Great photoshoot too! Did you get an olympia qualification Juan and are you going to compete if so?

You're jacked bro !! Looking awesome.

What did you do to bring your legs up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post

Great photoshoot too! Did you get an olympia qualification Juan and are you going to compete if so?
    I just got bumped off the point system!!! Might see me at the Arnold.

Quote Originally Posted by NabZ View Post
    You're jacked bro !! Looking awesome.

What did you do to bring your legs up ?
    Thanks bro!! I just do a lot of presses and squats a lot of volume I think next year my legs will be a very strong point!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post

Btw thank you

Juan keeps improving from one show to the next. Regardless of placings and judging, that says a lot about an athlete at the pro level
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Juan I wish you nothing but the best luck in all en devours. Your a great rep for the sport

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast