Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dexter Jackson Trains Back

Default Dexter Jackson Trains Back

Freak of Nature

haven't seen it yet but my fav part watching Dexter train is when he says "Gimme 2 Challs"

Shit Dexter get it together! Go watch JoJ and Branch work back! They always look better than you... oh...wait.

always enjoy watching dex train. can't wait to see the improvements him and george have made at the O.

Quote Originally Posted by thislooksgreat View Post
    Shit Dexter get it together! Go watch JoJ and Branch work back! They always look better than you... oh...wait.
    I don't need to watch no one else bruh... I just do me and worry about me.. Never claimed to be the best and I'm sure there are many guys in this world that looks better than me.. All good though... Ima do me and the best I can.. Thanks for the info though.. I'll keep them in mind..

Quote Originally Posted by blademan60 View Post
    I don't need to watch no one else bruh... I just do me and worry about me.. Never claimed to be the best and I'm sure there are many guys in this world that looks better than me.. All good though... Ima do me and the best I can.. Thanks for the info though.. I'll keep them in mind..
    Dex I think that guy was being sarcastic. Your physique blows them out of the water in my opinion. You look great man, Good luck at the O.

Freak of Nature Lorenzo Marinčić's Avatar

Yap Dex, thislooksgreat was just kidding, you blow both away...anyway Dex is looking huge

I wish there were more guys in the IFBB that looked like Dex.

Dex I don't think there are many guys in the world that look better than you lol

Spotter

Dex how many different exercises for back do you perform on back day with Charles? or was it just what was in the vid? Thanks.

good luck at the Olympia man. you've had one hell of a year; keep it up.

Yep, sarcastic. I just watched a few previous videos of JoJ and Branch jerking around some weights (aka back training) and after seeing your video... man... it was like night and day! No comparison. Much respect. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry 'bout that.

Did anyone else totally forget Dex was with MD? (not meant to be a stab at Dex, honest).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Banned

Can't wait to see Dex! He has the most symetrical and complete package since Flex Wheeler imo

Looking big dex keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    haven't seen it yet but my fav part watching Dexter train is when he says "Gimme 2 Challs"
    lol!

Dexter is pretty much perfection.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast