Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 193 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Olympia - Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals - Phil Heath Wins!

Default Mr. Olympia - Figure, 212 Showdown & Mr. Olympia Finals - Phil Heath Wins!

*This is not necessarily the competitor order at the Olympia.

Last edited by Darrel Loveless; September 16th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.

If you have any questions about attending the 2013 Mr. Olympia, leave them here.

If you're looking to keep up with Team MD's coverage, here's the easiest place to find the latest videos:
    http://musculardevelopment.com/conte...a-weekend.html

Thanks Adina , as for questions ....where do I begin ?

For starters , as a first time visitor to the USA and the Olympia , maybe some of the guys or yourself , can give us some hints / tips on how to go about making the most out of the Olympia weekend.

With so much to do , besides the night shows , what are the 'not to miss' parts of the Olympia weekend ?

Thanks in advance .
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

great question Andrew..

that would be awesome if someone help us to know how to get there and giving examples of good hotels around the place/are
    good resturants also

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S View Post

For starters , as a first time visitor to the USA and the Olympia , maybe some of the guys or yourself , can give us some hints / tips on how to go about making the most out of the Olympia weekend.

With so much to do , besides the night shows , what are the 'not to miss' parts of the Olympia weekend ?

Thanks in advance .
    hey andrew
    so much to do and see you will be overwhelmed,try to get too any of the events early as its busy and transport is slow in america
    dont miss the expo get there early though if you stay too the end remember u need to get too the other side of vegas for the night show.the sunday seminar is always good too attend a better opportunity to get signed photos and memorobilia though its usually about ten pros that turn up.thursday night meet the olympians is good very busy good atmosphere.if you plan on training out n vegas the golds on flamingo has now closed the ones that they do photo shoots at tend to be lvac and golds n summerlin which is about 8miles away.
    if you need any more information let me know

^^ Thank you , I really appreciate the advice. One of my concerns , is the timing of everything.

I am fortunate enough to have Gold VIP tickets , so I get early entry to pretty much everything , if I am not mistaken , so that should hopefully ensure that I get more of an opportunity to meet the Olympians , etc.

Also I have booked at the Orleans , so hopefully , correct me if I am wrong , that should make things a bit easier.

I will however definitely pm you for advice as it comes to mind.

Thanks again .

Hey Andrew, having been to the Olympia before with VIP tickets my only advice is to get to Jay first... get to the meet the Olympians as Early as possible- even though you get early access- the line for Jay is still enormous... so go see Jay first and then the other guys. The banquet after the main show is awesome... we sat and ate next to Victor Martinez when we went!! The Expo is large, so give yourself enough time to go through it all... Dont stress too much about missing anything- the programme is usually laid out pretty well so you wont miss anything! So Jealous that you are going, this Mr O is going to be one hell of a show! If you havent been before it will totally blow your mind!!

Thanks Andrew. I appreciate the good advice. I am now really getting extremely excited as the weeks fly by. Pity you not going to be there to witness it live.

Barbarian

^^ Thank you , I really appreciate the advice. One of my concerns , is the timing of everything.

I am fortunate enough to have Gold VIP tickets , so I get early entry to pretty much everything , if I am not mistaken , so that should hopefully ensure that I get more of an opportunity to meet the Olympians , etc.

Also I have booked at the Orleans , so hopefully , correct me if I am wrong , that should make things a bit easier.

I will however definitely pm you for advice as it comes to mind.

Thanks again .
    yeah have front row seats as well though if ur staying at orleans it will tke time to get too expo as its at otherside of town,i think there is a free bus from orleans,i find the extra time they allow u in with these passes isnt that great as its still very busy.theres a great burger joint down the road from orleans called "in n out".if your at the expo fedex hav a office were u can leave all ur free goodies as it will be tiring.

I really enjoyed the Press Conference last year.

THURSDAY - September 26
    12:00 PM
    212 Showdown Weigh-Ins & Mr. Olympia Press Conference Orleans Hotel - Showroom
    Open to The Public

I am so excited!!!! Wooooo!!!

I am working on an article to post full of things you need to know...

I am also happy to answer any specific questions about hotel, airfare, etc....

Thanks in advance .
    Definitely don't miss the show!

^^ ha ha ha ....okay Giles .

^^ ha ha ha ....okay Giles .
    Well them pesky strip clubs and pretty ladies everywhere can be RATHER distracting mate! Cough cough, 2002 Olympia, cough, cough...

^^ My wife is coming with Giles , would be kinda difficult trying convince her that the expo is held in a strip club ! lol

Gonna be one of the better O's in awhile. Lot of Intrigue.
    1st Phorm Elite Athlete
    2011 Jr National Overall Champion
    2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

Page 1 of 193 123456789101151101 ... LastLast