Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBW: "CAMP CUTLER" - Jay Says "I Could Win Today From the Front!" (Listen Now)

Default PBW: "CAMP CUTLER" - Jay Says "I Could Win Today From the Front!" (Listen Now)

This Week on PBW Radio:

PBW Goes "INSIDE CAMP CUTLER" (Monday)

A Visit with Jay's Inner-Circle as the Countdown Continues!

It's been 2 years since he last competed, but Jay Cutler remains the biggest attraction in bodybuilding. You've already heard from Jay (courtesy of Muscle BeachTV), and this week PBW takes a look inside the "Cutler Camp" with insight from key members of Jay's team and some inside scoop as we move inside of 5 weeks till Olympia Weekend. -- Also on this week's show, a look ahead to the year's FINAL qualifying opportunity in Finland....15 Men have already secured their spot, just one chance remains. -- Presented by the MD Store, the 297th edition of PBW Radio will be available Monday at 8pm ET.

If Jay is able to win the 2013 Olympia, does that make him a Top 5 Bodybuilder of All-Time?

Listen at the PBW Listening Page - Courtesy of the MD Store! (8pm Monday)
    www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

For More info, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.com

I can't wait for this one. Myself and Larry Smith, Jay s right hand man will be on the show to give the inside scoop on the 4X Champ s progress, frame of mind and why he feels confident he ll take his title back in 5 weeks.
    Make sure you check out the ongoing thread he s got going on the no bull forums counting down the weeks to the show too.

It really is crazy that Cutler is a much much bigger story than Heath. Big Jay has completely taken the spotlight away from the champ. I know these guys are friends, but I wonder if Phil is sensitive to the fact that Big Brother is still the King?
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    I can't wait for this one. Myself and Larry Smith, Jay s right hand man will be on the show to give the inside scoop on the 4X Champ s progress, frame of mind and why he feels confident he ll take his title back in 5 weeks.
    Make sure you check out the ongoing thread he s got going on the no bull forums counting down the weeks to the show too.
    It should be a good one Dave......But, can a 40 year old Cutler really beat a 33 year old Heath? Shawn says NO....Flex says NO......and thousands of Cutler fans say HELL YES. - We'll chat with you and Team Cutler on Monday. Bring some good stories with you!! I know Chad has plenty of questions!! And bring some of the new Cutler Athletics gear with you.....maybe we'll have Bob wear a Cutler cap at the press conference this year! Do you think Phil would mind?

HAHA!!! I'm ready Dan.

I clicked on the picture about 10 times until I realised today isn't Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    It should be a good one Dave......But, can a 40 year old Cutler really beat a 33 year old Heath? Shawn says NO....Flex says NO......and thousands of Cutler fans say HELL YES. - We'll chat with you and Team Cutler on Monday. Bring some good stories with you!! I know Chad has plenty of questions!! And bring some of the new Cutler Athletics gear with you.....maybe we'll have Bob wear a Cutler cap at the press conference this year! Do you think Phil would mind?
    I am sure it will an awesome episode , looking forward to it .....and we all know what Jay thinks of the highlighted area above , now don't we !
    OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    I clicked on the picture about 10 times until I realised today isn't Monday
    LOL I have done the same in the past. Anything 'Jay' related makes me impatient , which is why there is such a buzz again (that wasn't there last year ) around the Olympia !

Bottom line?

It feels like there are TWO FAVORITES for this show.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashRob.com View Post
    Bottom line?

It feels like there are TWO FAVORITES for this show.
    There are definitely a few guys who can win it.....but make no mistake about it, the 33 year old defending champ HAS TO BE considered the "favorite" to win. I think even Jay would admit that. -- Wouldn't he?

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    There are definitely a few guys who can win it.....but make no mistake about it, the 33 year old defending champ HAS TO BE considered the "favorite" to win. I think even Jay would admit that. -- Wouldn't he?
    True. There are more than just 2 guys who can win the show , and then again some who can upset top 5 guys , but there is just something about Jay that makes a person believe , and I believe !

Just wrapped up the radio show that will air tonight, little last minute surprise at the end of the show where Jay makes a cameo. Make sure to catch it.

PBW Radio is LIVE!

Listen here: http://www.musculardevelopmentstore.com/pbw

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Just wrapped up the radio show that will air tonight, little last minute surprise at the end of the show where Jay makes a cameo. Make sure to catch it.
    Fun show tonight. My favorite line was when Jay joined the discussion and had THIS to say about his dominance in the front poses: "I could win the show today from the front the way I look." -- The "MD Store" has the show setup now... www.MuscularDevelopmentStore.com/pbw

Thanks for having us on Dan.

Jay listening to the radio show we taped this morning with Dan and Chad.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast