Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Q & A with Team MD's Cody Montgomery!

2x Teen Nationals Champ cody_montgomery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    hey cody can you give us a days meal plan at this stege? are u doing any cardio yet?
    Yes, I would say I'm about 7 weeks ahead of schedule...last years prep was very stressful & ran out of time, thus coming in at about 80% of how I could've been. Not a bunch of cardio right now but doing stairs 30 min 6 x a week...my diet isn't that crazy right now. Basics, eating around 3k calories...not many of those calories coming from fats, which is what my body responds best to. Im still sitting around 230 right now...which is probably 10 pounds up from where I was last year with this condition(7 or 8 weeks out last year)

Hi Cody, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
    The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro/top competitor and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what a top competitor like yourself thinks of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a competitor would be interested in doing.
    I min/max my physique

Hi Cody, what is your offseason workout legs? Do you exercise in the program? Or you making this up training alone? THX

Quote Originally Posted by El_Spiko View Post
    Hi Cody, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
    The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro/top competitor and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what a top competitor like yourself thinks of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a competitor would be interested in doing.
    Of course, this is completely up to Team MD and Ron...but yes i think it would be very popular, i think having him talk about his experience training with _____ would be beneficial and interesting to hear. This would give viewers a one on one view of someones training compared to anthers that he recently trained with.

Quote Originally Posted by tomas_exner View Post
    Hi Cody, what is your offseason workout legs? Do you exercise in the program? Or you making this up training alone? THX
    Hey man...no I am not making up most of my training, although from time to time I love to do my own training programs and my own workouts at down times from my mountain dog training. A typical leg workout this offseason(Keep in mind just about every weeks different on the mountain dog training system)...it would look something like:

Lying leg curls 5x10
    Leg press Work to an extremely tough 20 reps
    Barbell squats with chains 4x8-10
    Leg extension 3x15 w/ 1 sec contraction hold
    Walking lunge 3 back & forths
    Straight leg barbell deadlift 3x12

This is just an idea, as I said earlier each week is different and some weeks look nothing like this. But this gives you some idea !

23 days out...giving it everything ive got !

hope everyone is doing well

Nobody

Hi Cody, Huge fan here. Was wondering what your favorite arm routine is for a serious pump? Thanks Bro and good luck in future competitions! Thom

Sorry, Cody is no longer with MD.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Sorry, Cody is no longer with MD.
    I hope Evan can still post here if he starts on PN forum....
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234