Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: David Baye interviews Kevin Jordan - 1 day out!

Default David Baye interviews Kevin Jordan - 1 day out!

Great video,

Kevin is a good guy easy to talk too, hope all go perfect man. Good luck tomorrow and have fun up there.

David is it cold where you guys are at cause holy guacamole long sleeve shirts in August?Anyways great interview as always brother looking swole and good luck to Kevin!
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

I usually always wear long sleeves at shows to keep color even. Figured it would be a little cooler in Pittsburgh this time of year, boy was I wrong. Lol. Thank god camera man had some distance, I was sweating my balls off. Lol. Thanks for interview Dave, doing a great job during this hectic weekend buddy.
    1st Phorm Elite Athlete
    2011 Jr National Overall Champion
    2013 National Bodybuilding Overall Champion

LOL Kevin Id be definitely sweating my balls off also especially here in Sunny Florida but now I understand about the tan good luck to ya brother knock em dead!
    J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Test View Post
    David is it cold where you guys are at cause holy guacamole long sleeve shirts in August?Anyways great interview as always brother looking swole and good luck to Kevin!

I try to "dress up" for the night shows so I ditched my Dukes Of Hazzard T and grabbed that. Had about a 15 minute break in 15 hours of work so I didn't shower inbetween pre judging and the night show so I just left the old cap on!