Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nordic Pro - Top 3 Routines - plus awards!

Default Nordic Pro - Top 3 Routines - plus awards!

Batilooah was a happy dude.

Yeah....it was actually heart-warming. He has tears in his eyes. He had a big group with him. They were all really happy!

Awesome !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adina Zanolli View Post
    Yeah....it was actually heart-warming. He has tears in his eyes. He had a big group with him. They were all really happy!
    Thats awesome. The guy finally getting some love.

I actually agree with the decision. He brought a thick, conditioned complete physique with a great routine, reminded me of the old days.

The judges are sending beyeke the same message they sent cedric

Yeah I feel Beyeke lost some ground he made in condition from a couple weeks ago. Perhaps more oil would've been a big help too. He looked like he had almost none.
    First place was deserving, I hope we see more posing like his and less party music, fist pumping, and big dudes dancing at the O this year. He doesn't seem to have a narrow waist so it was great that he controlled it so well and even had a nice vacuum. Probably just needs to bring up his arms to match those impressive wheels.
    The russian kid was a freaking cartoon and he looks really young, wish the video included his mandatories or routine to see his back. From the little I saw he looked third place for me, the taller bodybuilder needed to fill in that frame a lot more to justify third imo. The russian looks like he needs a little more calves to match the rest of him as well as some more work on conditioning. Actually I didn't think his condition was bad but he was so young he just hasn't gotten a chance to have that hard look yet. It will be cool to see where he goes in the future and if he can emerge out of the east as an impact in the ifbb here in the states.

Deserving win.. great posing by Baito.. Beyeke needs to pose like Baito, use good music, not party music and show his strengths (symmetry, shape), might have pulled it out, but judging is not scored in posing rd I think..

Baito reminds me of Platz. Would've loved to see Baito emphasize more leg shots a la Platz.. maybe even pose to his music he used (C.Cross-fly like the wind). That would've brought that ol school flavor even more.

Lesukov got a gift, but man, he's a tank, lots of muscle.. would've had Emillio 4th..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    duh.. that's why it's called a contest/competition.. nothing is given to you for free, even if you clearly are superior..

happens all the time in other sports/competition.. talent alone will not get you there..

pretty sure you know this..

but hope this helps..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
    What?
    Get in shape, No Free Pass?

I agree with them.

Strength & Honor!

Deserved winner. Judges got it right.

...I would have had Lesukov lower due to his poor condition, needs to throw away them scales and stop worrying about MASS! Will he ever do it though?? Looked a stone out at LEAST!!! Neil Hill would probably say TWO stone! Big kid though, just needs to rip it upppp...