Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: North Ameican Videos - Callouts and Interviews with Team MD

Default North Ameican Videos - Callouts and Interviews with Team MD

Muscle Head

Was Julius page not interviewed because he is no longer considered the masters 35 overall winner??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cnriagu View Post
    Was Julius page not interviewed because he is no longer considered the masters 35 overall winner??
    With focusing on getting keeping the play by play going smoothly we didn't get a chance to interview all the masters winners. I actually interviewed Eboni Wilson after all the Mens bodybuilding was done. Wish I could get everyone, sometimes there's just not enough time.

Little Guy

J page looked great. He impressed me. From his pictures last year I thought I would beat him this year.. lol I was wrong. Soon as I seen him in person I knew it was going to be a good night for him. I am still thinking about my own placing in the open. 24th.. then I turn around and get 4th in the over 35 heavy weight and I beat some of the guys that were in the top 10 in the open. The judges have a crazy hard job to do in a very short time. Hats off to them but I cant wait to come back next year I will make sure I get a good look and I definitely will not stand in the back no matter what!